News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Breeding results and some very late bribe brags!

Started by springacres, August 24, 2013, 07:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springacres

First things first... foal descriptions!  I had a fair number of disappointments (still no silver dapple Friesians from Abath'anatha... and no chestnuts from my test breedings...) BUT these two were definite bright spots!

Quotespringacres. #554058 x #554242 :: 8651. Mustang M Flaxen Red Dun Roan, front right Stocking, back right Sock, back left Stocking, Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
I realized while watching Silv color bribes that I had no dun mustangs.... bred Tuthen'kan to Ravv's Mardil and this guy popped out to fill the void!

Quotespringacres. #260980 x #550185 :: 8727. Gypsy Vanner M Mouse Dun Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, Star and Snip (Slow and stubborn)

And Florica... what can I say?  I fill in the comments field on the request form and I swear she reads it and throws exactly what it says.  I asked for mouse dun appaloosa tobiano, and BINGO!  I need more Vanners like I need another hole in the head, but I can't not keep this guy!

Now for the bribe brags....

Slow and lazy he may be, but I still couldn't resist a chestnut Andy and so had to bring Álvaro home:)

Then of course I needed a new mare to go with him, and what a lovely shade of bay Ximena turned out to be!

And Mor'alli just called my name... I needed a lovely bay Vanner mare to go with my bay Vanner stallions xD

Of course I had to have a Morgan with my favorite dilution gene :) (dun is technically a dilute)

GREY!  I have far too few greys in my herd and was happy when this girl turned out so so stunning!

I can never have too many silver dapples.

And I need all the minimally marked QHes I can get.  I've got a couple projects going on that require minimal white (one involves NO white AT ALL) so this girl was just perfect as an addition!