News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Goal Reached!!! Thank you all so much! <3

Started by Wildfilly94, July 01, 2013, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

If anyone read my latest post in my 'Bad Day' thread, you'll see why. But I'll copy and paste here just in-case..
QuoteI woke up this morning to a UTI, realised I have 3 weeks (really 2) to get another $40 for my health department bill, and I need to find a way to get $1000+ for getting my wisdom teeth removed with no insurance. I have $30 on me that I was SO excited for, I ws going to dye my hair after soo long of waiting for it to grow back out, but now I guess thats gone. I didnt get gifts from anyone but my mom and boyfriend on my 10th birthday (neither one likes gifting money) so I doubt I'll get anything there to help with these medical things either.

OH!!! I just remembered, Symon is due for his $45 Feline Leukemia booster in a week as well.

Yeah. Life has decided today is the day to kick my butt... :( So my pain is your gain. I'm selling everything I can bare to let go of in effort to get enough money atleast for everything other than the wisdom teeth.

I have recieved permission from TheLeet to use a few Noms and Feli in these sales, as well as Elenaria and The Untamed. Bunraku has allowed mr to sell my Sirens (Only due to the emergency, not a regular deal for everyone!!)Post or pm the agency and number pet you'd like to purchase. All payments go to morgainewilliams@yahoo.com and I'd like payment within 48 hours as well as a bid on the pet so things go smoothly. I'll be adding more pets as large amounts of the current list are sold.

Wildfilly94

Funds Raised - $94/$125

Feli - 1st Gen

1. - $5

Quinsta

1. 2nd gen - $5

2. First gen - $5

3. First gen - $5

4. First gen - $5

5. Inbred - $2.50

6. Inbred - $2.50

FCFC

1. 2nd gen - $1.50  2. 2nd gen - $1.50  3. First gen - $2  4. 3nd gen - $2  5. First gen - $2  6. First gen - $2  7. 3rd gen - $1.50  8. First gen - $2

Elenaria

1. First gen - $5

2. First gen - $7

3. First gen - $6

CDA

1. First gen - $1.50

2. First gen - $2

3. 2nd gen - $1

4. First gen - $1.50

5. 2nd gen - $2.50

6. First gen - $1.50

7. First gen - $2

8. First gen - $1.50

9. First gen - $2

10. 2nd gen - $1

Gremlin

1. 2nd gen - $0.75

The Untamed - $1.50 a piece or $5 for 5
* $2 for Bobcats

Gliders - $1.25 a piece or $5 for 5

Gryphions - $1.50 a piece or $5 for 5

The Kennel - $0.75 a piece

More Pets On The Way When Some Of These Sell!

Sarah Badr

Wildfilly94

And one sold! 10 raised, 115 to go <3

Eta: Just remembered I have 30 in hand that way hair money, plus $10 from a friend, so I've raised $50 so far. That takes care of one item, yeay! :)

Rosedawn

Wildfilly94

SPO

Wildfilly94

springacres

I would love the Flight Nom and that beautiful longhair FCFC please :)

Wildfilly94

Both are for bid for you . ^^ I'll accept the bids once payment is sent. Thank you so much for your purchase!

springacres

Payment has been sent! *goes to bid on pets*  Super excited to get my first Flight Nom :D

Wildfilly94

Awesome! Getting closer and closer to my goal. Yeay. You guys are awesome. <3

Wildfilly94

Ill be adding some Elenaria when I get home so look out for them!

Little Hooves

In case anyone is interested in Little Hooves customs, I'm offering 2 for $5 to help out Wild <3
Wildfilly94|Manager/Runner posts in Purple
Holly|Full-time Colorist posts in Teal
hiyoko|Part-time Colorist posts in Green
Super Starz|Owner posts in Black

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Eta: Just $39 left for my Health Department bill. You guys are so awesome. :) Anything after the $39 goes to savings for my wisdom teeth and if anything else happens to happen to me. >.>
If prices are too high for anyone (since I see many have looked but not too many buyers) I can haggle if need be. Or do package deals if you buy multiple pets but have a set amount you can spend. Sooo many more pets to put up, but I dont want to flood the thread, so waiting for some more purchases to add pretties.

Winged

I like one of the quin, but not sure on her so i'm waiting for more to go up since none of these yet really jump out at me. I am interested in buying a few to help out :)
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Okay, thats fine. ^^ Thank you for the interest, hopefully I'll have something up soon that interests you. :)

Eta: Added CDA. Will add more agencies as sales occur

SPO

I am offering Patchwork Meece customs at 3 for 5USD to help Wild out. ^^ PM me, examples and such are in the General Booths on our first thread.

Wildfilly94

springacres

Wild, I think you forgot to mark Royal Starlight as sold?  Also the link for FCFC #6 takes you to a ragdoll's page not a Sphinx's.

*ponders other FCFC... needs some male sphinx and of course more Ragdolls and Rotties*

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Pushing this up a bit. <3
I may addd more pets today, even though I already have so many already

Winged

That'd be good :) I'm interested in Quin #10, but looking to buy as part of a group so we can haggle a little.
Are you willing to trade customs for USD too? I'd be interested in a few FCFC and Gremlin customs, particularly if edits were available.

You could use thumbnails and link to the page instead of the images, to take up less space? Or space several of the smaller ones, like FCFC on the same line. Just an idea :)
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Yes, I'd be willing to do custom grems and FCFC. ^^

thanks for the tips! I'll shift stuff around and see how it works

Wildfilly94

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Misscounted my.money. Im $31 Short for my shot. :/ I REALlY need this, because I have to get the shot this weekend. If Anyone is interested in the pets in this thread, or pets from other agencies, please please pm me asap.

SPO

I will take another look after I make dinner and see if there is anyone else I can add to my collections :)

Wildfilly94

SPO

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

I got to my goal! Thanks to everyone who bought pets, and offered pets to help me and all that. :) You all are wonderful, thank you!