News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for fae stud

Started by Goddesss, February 18, 2010, 10:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goddesss

I would like to do Garneys lost love fae event so I am looking for a male to help mist search.

Ravvana

I've already offered SweetCaroline one of my males, but if I'm allowed to have two of my Faes searching, I can make you the same offer? Capricorn would go nicely with Mist's coloring :)

Goddesss

Capricorn is very handsome.  I am not sure if you can have 2 searching.  I know it says each owner can taken part in finding 2 foals.  So I guess most would do one for someone else and one for themselves.  If you stud out for both your spots then what about a foal for you.

Ravvana

Oh, that makes sense... and I would want at least one foal from the event. Drat :-[ I'll go rethink this and get back to you XD

red_uni387

do they have to be the same breed? if not Hell could search with her :)

Lectral

They do not need to be the same breed

Sunchaser

I have R'day if you wanna use him he does not have any foals yet :-p

Lectral

R'day is mislabeled on your page - she is a mare

Sunchaser

he should be a He. Its why his name is R'day its a guys name <.<

edit: I looked on the site... this whole time R'day has been a guy not a girl so its kinda hard to realize that he is a she............

Lectral

It is the old female unicorn lines, I wondered if maybe Garney had maybe done a switch by request, so I looked her up on the gallery; her old cert definitely says female though

Sunchaser

okay thank you lectral apparently i have been gender blind on her.. will have to get used to R'days sex change o.o