If ya liked it then ya shoulda .. thrown a net on it? (airfish LFM)

Started by indigowulf, January 10, 2010, 06:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

Sorry, major dork moment there.
Anyway, Im looking to get hybrids! I have 6 spawn locations. I also have a couple fraternal twin baubles. Here's my deal- 2 fish, 1 fraternal twin bauble, 1 spawn location. whoever provides the spawn location, the other person provides the bauble. Spawn location owner picks first of the eggs that result.

Im really hoping for betta/angel hybrids and/or carp/dragons (hoping that will lead to something) and Im not overly picky about how I mix them.

So, next post Ill post my boys, and the one after that, my girls. Ill make a note as they get claimed.

Also, I will have extra dragons, both genders. Im willing to trade breeds, no twin bauble needed. Feel free to look at my fishies on my account page and see if you want to breed with any not posted here yet. I have 4 boxes not open from christmas yet too.

For my own bauble reference:
random color X1
special gene X4
frat twin X3
mutation X6 -1 reserved
lineart X9
same gender X2 -1 reserved

indigowulf

boys
  Triton

Druid

Syberia

3 unnamed dragons possibly will be added once thier boxes open

indigowulf

girls
  Trillian

Cranberry

Poinsettia

Callie

Not named yet

indigowulf

planned:
basic spawn spot- your bauble-
-----------------------------------------------------
comfy spawn spot- your bauble-
comfy spawn spot- your bauble-
luxury spawn spot- your bauble-
luxury spawn spot- your bauble-
heavenly spawn spot- my same-gender bauble, and hiyoko's frat twin bauble:

heavenly spawn spot-
my mutation bauble- PM's twin bauble- Waits for You and Lutalo

------------------------------------------------------
your spawn spot- my frat bauble-

YourLoveOnly

I don't have my dragon packages open yet, but omigosh I wanna steal your Triton. *drools over him*

indigowulf

He was from the big mimic guessing game :) He's a Magnificent Foxface Rabbitfish
Im trying to balance things out so I have hybrids, its quite possible Id be willing "exchange" his breed this season with another available stud of yours.

Im hoping to find a bunch of carps to breed with. I want hybrid chances maximized :)

Pinkshadow

i have some suggestions with my own fishes ;

Eighter for Cranberry

To Druid

To Syberia

Eighter to Triton

Tell me what u think D:

YourLoveOnly

I wonder what Betta + Dragon would give..
My Kio + your Callie would be lovely. I have a same gender bauble as well, if needed.
I have 2 fraternal twin baubles, one location and a whole bunch of regular twin baubles as well.

I still have tons of packages that need to open, but I shall show off the ones I have right now:

Adelle + Syberia may be a nice combo?

indigowulf

I adore the blues+cranberry combo!

I guess I should really edit to say any hybrid combination works, not just those I have posted up there. I wanna see what happens! heh.

Cosme really caught my eye as a possible match for syberia. We could toss in a same gender bauble. Or Adelle and Syberia, with a twin bauble and a mutation bauble?

Of course, still planning for now, hoping all those packages will give us some more options before we have to finalize :)

Spixy

I have my new - and only - dragon female that I'd love to have a baby from.

I have a fraternal twin bauble that I can use, no spawning grounds though :(

<3

sera

sera missed out on spawning locations as well, but she'd love to throw some of her fishies at yours. ^.~ hehe  Any interest in any of mine? ^^

indigowulf

waiting to see how some CYO bingo fishies come out, maybe Ill get more options to choose from before we have to finalize :)

indigowulf

wow... new female dragon added. christmas box opened and i couldnt resist! Also, again, feel free to look at any of them, nobody is offlimits :)

YourLoveOnly

Still have 2 boxes left to open, but let's start planning anyway ^^
I have 1 luxurious spawn location, 2 fraternal twin baubles and 5 regular twin baubles.

I also have a ton of other baubles: 5x male, 5x female, 5x father color, 5x mother color, 5x random color, 5x special gene, 5x same gender, 2x self spawn, 3x lineart

--
To Syberia:

I don't really have an interest in any of these pairings, but I know they caught your eye.
Would you be willing to exchange breeds? I would get to breed with Triton and you would get to breed with any of the fishies listed above.

--
I would love to breed these two of my own together:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=1154
x
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=1137
I would like this pair to be on my own luxurious location, to increase chances of getting a hybrid.
However, if I would get the breed with Triton I would have no locations left to use.
So I am offering the following:
- I breed Ganorf x Vanessa on my own location, using my own regular twin bauble (maybe frat. if I have one left). You would get one of the babies, in return I can use your basic spawn location to breed Triton.
Does that sounds okay? I know you're aiming for hybrids and basic spawn location has no chance of producing those. I wanna breed Triton to another carp (the girl is from CYO and already on her way ^^) so I would be okay with a basic location :)

--
Again, I have no more locations. So for the following pairings you would provide the location and I would provide the fraternal twin bauble.

To Callie:
Samael
Kio
Keiv

To The End Of Eternity:

YourLoveOnly

My final two boxes are open. My offer is still open, please lemme know what you think ;)

Edit: It's unsure if I still need the breed with Triton because the girl I wanna mate him to hasn't arrived yet. I asked Garney if she thinks the fishie will arrive before spawning season is over and I'm waiting for a reply now.

indigowulf

As many have already been discussed using 1 bauble from each owner, I would suggest we transfer baubles to the person who owns the spawn spot and is posting the breeding. That way, we can still share in the "cost" for twins and such.

YourLoveOnly

That seems like the right thing to do yea.
But please, let me know which ones you want to breed with, if any at all.
I am waiting to hear back from you, right now I can't plan anything.

Gene Pool

Id love to mate Syberia with

and let you mate with triton in exchange?

edit- just re-read your post. I'd be willing to exchange the spawn spot for one of the babies. Ill alt over and put it up for bid.

This is DizzyFishClick DizzyFish for website!

YourLoveOnly