News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Found Her!

Started by Ryuukokoro, February 09, 2010, 06:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Okay, after privately pming a bunch of people I found out that not a lot of Stable horses are up for public breeding, apparently. XD I got turned down every time. So I'm turning to the general public!!

I'm looking for a female Draft horse to use for a RB. The stud I have to use is a stunning palomino paint. I'm hoping for a palomino paint (or something similar) for the offspring, so I think that means I'm looking for a chestnut, palomino, or perlino mare with visible paint.

Please post here with the girl and what you would ask for a RB fee. ^^ Thank you everyone!

Lectral

I have a chestnut Draft mare who is currently available - she's not paint, but if the stud is homozygous for paint (not sure what paint he has, since you didn't say who he is XD), the foal would get it from him

Not sure what I would want for a fee - I'm not usually picky and I have no idea what the "norm" is XD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I have this girl. She's perlino frame overo.

Edit:
Um I aslo have this girl. She's grey paint.

hiyoko

Poor Ryuu, if I had a female Draft I would so let you borrow her. :D

quyllur

I have a mare who is a bay splash white that you could use if you like.  Her mom is a chestnut so she's only heterozygous for black base so you'd have a chance at least of getting a red base.

Ravvana

Quote from: quyllur on February 09, 2010, 08:59:04 PMHer mom is a chestnut so she's only heterozygous for black base so you'd have a chance at least of getting a red base.

Yay! I was so hoping that people would consider the parents of 2nd generation horses when they start breeding 3rd generation foals :)

Ryuukokoro

Thank you everyone for your offers! ^_^ So nice of you! I have consulted my secret-partner-who-understands-genetics-since-I-don't, and have found a girl who might produce what I'm looking for! Thanks everyone!