News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Seeking From This Seasons Foals

Started by LaneyAngel, May 17, 2011, 10:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

I have quite a few personal little projects going on at the moment, and there are SO many foals, I don't know which is unclaimed or claimed.
As of this moment, I've only submitted ONE personal claim of my own, and so I will throw out there some things that I'm looking for, so if anyone has something like this thats as yet unclaimed, they can throw me a bone maybe. :)

--Project: Breeding Palomino into Clydesdales--
I got a MALE Palo Grade from my first breeding in this project. A male who happens to be Palomino Splash Overo. My only Clydesdale mare is also Overo. I can't make this breeding happen in case of getting the result of a Lethal White.
So I'm looking for any unwanted Clydesdale mare thats interesting sounding, but ISN'T Overo.

--Project: Get my favourite horses from the movies as Quinsta--
This project is going to be a little hardert to achieve. There are many many horses from the movies and TV shows that I want.  Some of them are being ignored for now, due to the fact we don't have certain breeds on Secundi yet, however there are some I'm looking to start breeding for, or whatever...

*  Flicka (recent movie) - for this project I need to find mustang, be it male or female, that is as close to black as possible, as Flicka in the film was jet black. So I'm looking for mustangs that may eventually lead me to breeding a jet black mare

* Moondance Alexander -- Checkers is simply described as a "pinto", his breed is never mentioned, they make out that Pinto is his breed. Hmm, okay then. But he has rather large black patches on white and blue eyes. At the moment I'm looking for any of the Secundi breeds that might help me breed Checkers some day.

Those are the ones I'm after for now. So perhaps if you have anything suitable, let me know?
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

LaneyAngel

And please remember, I can only claim ONE foal now, as I've already claimed one from my own breeding, I just want to know what possibilities exist out there for claiming.
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

YourLoveOnly

Black patches on white is impossible, it means there is so much white you barely see the black basecoat. So you will likely need a black base with combination of overo and tobiano to get what you're aiming for ^^ Just tobiano might work too, but for Quin coats I noticed you usually need a combination if you want really heavy white =)

LaneyAngel

not great pics, but... this is the horse in question:

YourLoveOnly

That is black with tobiano, possibly overo as well.

Ravvana

For the Flicka project... this boy is free if you want him:

1289. Ravvana - 718 x  703 - Mustang M Black, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Star and Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)

Keilin Alyr

For your first project, I actually bred this girl with the intent of receiving overo, but the trait wasn't inherited. Her mother was flaxen chestnut while her father was black, so she might throw palominos with your Grade boy, or perhaps reveal what your pretty palomino boy is hiding under his chestnut coat. =)

Quote1217. Keilin Alyr - 115 x  124 - Clydesdale F Black, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Parents are Naghina and Zuberi. And don't worry about mom's overo, the foal can't carry it. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Winged

For your Checkers project, i have a few who might help. I'm not totally sure what it is you're looking for though.

This male is free:
1390. Winged dreams - 227 x  538 - Gypsy Vanner M Black, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)

And for these i'm looking for a bribe. They both have tobiano, which might help for the white you're looking for?
1391. Winged dreams - 530 x  677 - Gypsy Vanner F Red Dun Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Sock, back left Sock, Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
1397. Winged dreams - 288 x  297 - Gypsy Vanner F Chestnut Roan Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
Owner of Gliders!

PonyMama

I have this clyde female

1269. PonyMama - 213 x   - Clydesdale F Flaxen Chestnut, front left Coronet, back left Sock, Faint Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)