News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gidgets; looking for & trading

Started by SplitX, January 20, 2010, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplitX

I am willing to trade any show gidget for any other, or a natural (of mine) for a show. I will not trade a show for a natural. Sorry y'all! <3 If I DO have a color, I do not want another of that color. However, any color that is NOT on the colors I have to trade, feel free. :3 I will be offering offspring, so if you see a Turquoise, it doesn't necessarily mean I have a Turquoise available at that time, but you may reserve an offspring for another Gidget. Sometimes I will consider high SG or adoptable offers. I am looking for any/all Gidgets I am missing, V1, V2, or any show. <3 So, please go ahead & offer. If you have a natural & want one of my shows, offer an adoptable and/or SG along with it (if you are still on PI, PG), and I will definitely consider that. =D
ALL BASICS I HAVE ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR TRADE. <3 I'm just too lazy to post their pictures. xD

Colors I DO have:

Gidgets available (show & V2 only, as I always have basic V1s available):
x1, M (the other is reserved for PM)
x1, M

CutieePiee

Would you trade the orange guy for this?

SplitX

Ooh I will definitely consider it. :3 I will update with what I decide after I get home from school and then nap. My brain hurts, and I'm currently headed to English class now... then study hall. D; Then home for a quick cat nap. <3

CutieePiee

Great, take your time. And feel better! Naps almost always do the trick!  ;)

Taruia

Any of my multiples in this account could be traded for either one of those XD

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

indigowulf

I have a version 1 red show, and a version 1 blue christmas both available now. Christmas for orange, red for palamino?

SplitX

Ooh~. I don't need the red, but I do need the Christmas. -goes to see Taru's Gidgets-

SplitX

Now available!:

Please post offers here. Would prefer a trade for a V2 basic (or show!) or a V1 show that I do NOT have. <3

BabyKittenCandy

Any Interest in a V2 bay or male Turquoise show? I see you have an orange show I need, plus any other naturals ^^

SplitX

I'd love to trade my white for your bay?

BabyKittenCandy

Is the white a male? I have a female already.

SplitX

I have 1 male Lime Show Gidget (v2) up for trade!

SplitX

x1, M
x1, M
Both are available for trade or SG or Adoptable bribes. <3

indigowulf

my offer still stands, blue christmas for palimino

SplitX

1 male & 1 female orange V2 show gidget available!

toffeeca

Are you in need of either of these v2s?

SplitX

I need both, Toffeeca! Would you want 1 orange & 1 palomino for them? <3<3

Indigo; I have another extra palomino, so sure! <3

indigowulf

toffeeca

I already have a palomino, but i will trade one for an orange and can hold the other until you get color I don't have if you would like. :)

ETA I had two of these born today, a male and a female if you are interested