News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Free quin foals! Appaloosa, Cream appaloosa mustang!

Started by toffeeca, July 20, 2011, 05:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

Ok, all of my non grade foals will be available for trade. I haven't decided which of my foals I will keep yet, so I will be holding a couple in limbo until I decide. I want everyone to get some appy love this season, so there is lots of appy to got around! Just let me know which foal you would like.

Claimed
1796. toffeeca - 362 x 771  - Grade, F Flaxen Palomino Leopard Appaloosa, front right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star and Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)- Mine
1797. toffeeca - 501 x 319 - Grade, F Black Leopard Appaloosa, back left Coronet, Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)- Runi's
1792. toffeeca - 23 x 835  - Arabian, F Flaxen Red Dun Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Stocking, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)-YLO
1798. toffeeca - 732 x 729 - Andalusian, F Fleabitten Grey, front left Fetlock, Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)- Luv007
1807. toffeeca - 76 x 577 - Gypsy Vanner, M Black Snowflake Appaloosa Tobiano, back right Coronet, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)- Zephyr
1805. toffeeca - 667  x 569 - Gypsy Vanner, M Red Dun Roan Leopard Appaloosa, front right Sock, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Snip (Calm and sweet, not a mover)- Goddesss
1800. toffeeca - 130 x 798  - Clydesdale, M Bay Roan, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Calm and steady)- EpicMagikarp
1809. toffeeca - 859  x 577 - Gypsy Vanner, M Silver Dapple Bay Roan Blanket Appaloosa, back right Stocking, back left Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)- cybermesh0
1812. toffeeca - 931  x 707 - Mustang, F Black Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Sock, back left Sock, Faint Star (High strung and difficult to work with)- Laney
1793. toffeeca - 223 x 835  - Arabian, F Palomino, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Stocking, Blaze (Calm and sweet, not a mover)SeaCrest
1799. toffeeca - 82 x 771  - Arabian, F Flaxen Chestnut, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)ponygrl
1810. toffeeca - 922  x 916 - Miniature Horse, F Silver Dapple Buckskin, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)BrothaDraid
1802. toffeeca - 434 x 569 - Gypsy Vanner, M Fleabitten Grey Roan Leopard Appaloosa, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)- Mine

Unavailable
1794. toffeeca - 822  x 729 - Grade, M Grey Roan, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, back left Fetlock, Lip Marking (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
1795. toffeeca - 499 x 564 - Grade, F Brown, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Available

1801. toffeeca - 225 x 569 - Gypsy Vanner, M Flaxen Chestnut Roan Blanket Appaloosa, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, Bald Face (Slow and lazy)
1803. toffeeca - 850  x 577 - Gypsy Vanner, M Brown Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
1804. toffeeca - 536 x 577 - Gypsy Vanner, F Black Blanket Appaloosa, front right Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Lip Marking (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
1806. toffeeca - 356 x 569 - Gypsy Vanner, F Flaxen Chestnut Roan Blanket Appaloosa, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
1808. toffeeca - 675 x 577 - Gypsy Vanner, M Brown Blanket Appaloosa, front left Coronet, back left Sock, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

1813. toffeeca - 692  x 759 - Shetland Pony, M Palomino, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, a mover)
1814. toffeeca - 572 x 759 - Shetland Pony, F Brown, front left Stocking, back left Fetlock (Calm and sweet, a mover)

1811. toffeeca - 880  x 883  - Mustang, M Buckskin Blanket Appaloosa, front right Coronet, back right Stocking, back left Coronet, Bald Face (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Daimas

What would you be looking at for 1809

Sorry found a female that caught my attentions

Kahlira

you have 2 Quin in limbo, I would like to make an offer on. The mini mare or the black mustang. I know it's early and you've not decided yet, but I would offer anything in this thread for either of them if you so choose to trade them. I have claimed one foal.
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4789.0

Officially removving this as Kei said yes, and I've reached my 2 foal limit.

toffeeca

They are all free.. Sorry, I should have put that up there XD

YourLoveOnly

toffeeca

Yay, I'm glad someone wants her! She is yours YLO.

Kahlira

Just letting ya know, Kei posted my dream mare, so I may be withdrawing my offer. Soon as Kei says yea or nay

LaneyAngel

*snuggles the Black Blanket Appy Tobiano mare foal and tries to bribe it home with lots of treats*
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Luv007

I'd love to take home the fleabitten andulusian-  1798!

Goddesss

Zephyr

Hey hun! I would love to have 1807 - I think he'll be a very dramatic-looking darling!!

Also, I wonder if I could 'hold' 1809 for Cybermesh? He's at work and won't be able to post til tonight~

toffeeca

Yes to everyone!

Zephyr- do you know if Cybermesh wants 1809 for sure or did you just want to hold it until he can look and see if that's the one he wants?

Goddesss

LaneyAngel

*waves goodnight to the thread as she goes off for a very belated sleep*
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

toffeeca

Absolutely EpicMagikarp!

Thank you Goddesss, I couldn't figure out why it looked so wrong before, but I had made my list and instead of someone's name I put the quin number, so that had me all confused XD It should be all fixed now.

Laney, I promise I haven't forgotten about you. I am still deciding who I want, but I will let you know as soon as possible.

Goddesss

cybermesh0

Quote from: toffeeca on July 20, 2011, 09:17:12 AM
Yes to everyone!

Zephyr- do you know if Cybermesh wants 1809 for sure or did you just want to hold it until he can look and see if that's the one he wants?

Yes, I'd like that one please :)

toffeeca

LaneyAngel

Thats okay  toffee.
Just wanted to let you know too, if you do decide I'm allowed her, just wanna let you know that of course, you can RB with her anytime you like. :)

toffeeca

Ok Laney, the girl is yours if you are still interested. Blanket is my least favorite appy coat so hopefully I can get a leopard or snowflake in the future. :)

LaneyAngel

OMG!!! THANK-YOU SO SO SO SO SO much toffee!!!! *mwah* ILUforever!!!!! I shall send my claim form in right now!

LaneyAngel

hahaha, and you know what I was saying to my friend Kahlira the other day? Since she was in Limbo and I totally wanted her so much, that if I got her, I would name her Limbo. XD

toffeeca

All trades have been posted thus far.

Is there anyone who would be interested in the buckskin blanket appaloosa mustang boy?

You are so welcome Laney!!!

SeaCrest

1793. toffeeca - 223 x 835  - Arabian, F Palomino, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Stocking, Blaze (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
?

toffeeca

ponygrl

I'm new to secundi, my sister, you might have heard of her, Luv007, actually got me started and alerted me to this forum. I would LOVE to start of my Secundi life by taking care of these two beautiful adoptables. If I could, would you grant me 1799.  :D

toffeeca

She is yours ponygrl. All permissions have been posted. :)

BrothaDraid

Is 1806 or 1810 still availible?
- my sister got me hooked on these xD

toffeeca

They are both still available. You are free to claim both if you would like. But you do have a limit of two foals per season, just so you know.

BrothaDraid

toffeeca

All yours! Don't forget to submit your claiming form and fees everyone!

toffeeca

I have decided not to claim the appaloosa mustang, so if anyone is interested in him, please let me know

kunaisa

toffeeca

They are all free

ETA: I submitted a form to trade 1811 to you kunaisa, since there are only a couple hours left to trade and I have stuff to do. So if you are able to claim before the time is up, 1811 is all yours. :)