News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Massive Brag on Kennel Dogs {Pic Heavy}

Started by Tribe, February 11, 2010, 11:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

I got quite a bit of kennel dogs from garney i a trade *hugs* im so in love with all of them!

Im not going to go as far as posting thier stats but ill give you the picture of the dogs XD you can find most of the rest in my pet section.

He came out way more lovely then planned! a red merle :D

This guy is a merle fawn hes probably my favorite (angels deff a close 2nd though)

Silver merle saint bernard? how often do you see that!

just a classic colored saint bernard :D isnt he sweet!

i seen a white boxer once and thought hey maybe on a kennel dog? oh yes she is smexy!

And of course off of another dog ive seen around a brindle (which i really dont like brindles but this is an exception) a black brindle with only the slightest gold markings :D hes so strong and bold looking!

Oh the shibs so smushable and soft looking!

This guys merle just rocks my world..and look at that BI EYES :D

Okay so the next couple of breeds are ones i have soft spots for in RL. Rotties come honest for me, i had a few as a child and i must say if they arent the smarest dog ever i dont know what would be. & golden retrievers..when i practically live with my aunt she had one. She was the sweetest smarest funnies dog ever. Ever since ive wanted one of my own.

I must say ive never owned a red & rust rottie but i wish to own one sometime.

Now this boy looks alot like the dog my dad had when i was born..i barely remember him as he was already a few years old when i came around. However he was a german where i think the kennel rotties look more american.

English Cream Gold = love i adore the creamy goldens. I named her after my aunts jessie (though she was a standard red gold) and i remember all the time the vet calling jessie jessica for some reason. My aunt would always say so plainly jessie not short of jessica when she registered her in. Thus this dogs name.

This boy i would say is just a nice all around poster child for a great golden. His color is right in the middle and he shines oh so beautifuly.

& i really  must brag on some other pups ive aquired other ways

This girl i could stare at for ages, shes so beautiful in her platnium & silver coat :D

this one i got through a trade and i must say the more i look at her the happier i am with my choice (there was i think 5 puppies to choose from) she was at the bottom seperated from the rest of the litter. I had to have her. shes an siberian husky!

okay sorry for my massive brag but i had to!

Poupou

Oooooh I love these!!! Especially your Dane. <3

When I manage to snag a slot for tag-its, I have plans to get something similar. ^.^

Tribe

Hes a mate for a little female i got off of splitx (i think im so horrible with remembering) i rather adore him and i think he and her will make awesome pups. Im hoping by the next time i can breed thier will be open slots XD and ill have a large bed for them!

hiyoko

I'm glad you're happy with the Yorkie, cause I love my new little female pom. ;D ;D

Tribe

Im actually over joyed with her XD i was going to breed her this season to nino the other yorkie i got from the pom puppies and then i decided on the boxers because angel just kills me with her but speckles XD (they are seen on her underside of her leg mostly)