News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Grow Up Brags :D

Started by CutieePiee, February 13, 2010, 08:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

The only pup I kept from my first Shiba Inu litter grew up today and he is quite the handsome fella! I love his pale coat and bright blue eyes.

My first female Alaskan Husky pup grew up too, and a pretty thing she is. She was traded from Dunkel for a pup from my Shiba litter.

Also all grown up and traded for a pup from my Shiba litter, is this stunning Irish Wolfhound, from Ravvana's litter.

I've bragged about this girl in PonyMama's grow-up bragging thread already, but just had to add her in here because she is just so pretty. She came from PM's fine litter of Pitties.

That's it for now, but I've got a few more growings to wait for before I add them in here. :D

BabyKittenCandy

Oh wow! That Wolfhound is stunning! Well, they all are but I do really love her coat :)

Silvanon

Lots of lovely grow ups, congrats!

hiyoko

They're so cute, especially your Alaskan Husky. ;)

CutieePiee

Well it looks like the rest of my pups from January grew up this week...

This darling Toy Poodle was traded from Yruvian. A simple little guy, but handsome nonetheless.

And this is my very first Cairn Terrier, bought from Silvanon. I wasn't really fond of this breed before, but this boy's colors really do make up for it. ^^

Yay!  :D