News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Arekuruu arashi ni...

Started by Ryuukokoro, February 08, 2010, 01:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Yay! My "straaaange puppies" as Garney puts it have arrived! XD

Inspired by a truly interesting (to say the least) anime called Ginga Densetsu Weed, here are two of my fave characters as Kennel dogs! ^_^

This is Weed. (He is named after the stuff you don't want growing in your garden, not that other stuff lol). In the anime, which has a cast made completely of different breeds of dogs surviving in the cruel mountain wilderness of Japan, he is an Akita mixbreed. But I decided to make him a Shiba Inu because he is a cute little puppy for most of the anime, and Shibas look like cute little Akitas anyway. XD

And this is GB the English Setter! I love him because he is a self-proclaimed coward and doesn't pretend to be something he's not, but he totally gets swept away in Weed's enthusiasm and tends to do some pretty heroic things when goaded into it. XD

Thank you Garney for bringing such odd little characters to life! ^___^

Garney

YourLoveOnly

I am gonna be chasing after GB =o

hiyoko

I love your GB Ryuu, maybe I can borrow him one day? ;) Hanae likes his spots. ;D

Ryuukokoro

Yup he would be happy to be put up to stud. Well, he'd be alarmed but he could be convinced. XD

*sticks the anime GB in to the thread for fun*

hiyoko

:D That's cute and I've been meaning to watch that, since Pink mentioned it on another thread. ;)