News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Pokemon Wifi?

Started by Neocridders, May 23, 2010, 01:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

So i'm new to wifi, could anyone tell me how it works? How do i meet people? How do I battle people? How do I get or give items from/ to people?

:) Thanks! Let me know if you want to do a battle for level 50 . :)

Solistia

Have you already setup your Wi-Fi? (if not, you can access the Wi-Fi connections in the Pokemon main menu, like where you connect to your PokeWalker).

Over Wi-Fi, to talk to specific people, you'll need their "Friend Code". It's a twelve digit number, and you get it when you go to the basement floor of a Pokemon Center.

You can identify your own Friend Code by going into your Key Items, opening your palpad, and selecting the "[Trainer'sName]'s FRIEND CODE". You can also register other people with the top option in your palpad.

Once this is done, both of you can go to the center area in the Pokemon Center basement and meet over Wi-Fi to do battle (play mini games too in HeartGold and SoulSilver), trade and other things.

You can also use the Global Trading Station (the far left option in the Basement) to connect worldwide to people.

For trading items, you'll need to equip them to a Pokemon and trade it over.

Also, I just got the Pokérus today, if you wanted it, I wouldn't mind giving you an infected Pokemon
(Pokerus information)

If you have any more questions, I'll do my best to answer them!