News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

backyard monsters- on facebook

Started by indigowulf, June 26, 2010, 10:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

Eeek! If anyone hasnt played this game and you're on facebook, you gotta check it out! (besides, Ill get credit for refuring people if you do lol) I promise Ill send you stuff and help you build!

Its very cute little 3D town builder, with monsters you make out of "goo". Yes, you can battle and be attacked by other people, *but* its free to repair, so you dont really get hurt. Not like those other games... besides, its cute!!

You may need to log into facebook on another tab/window before clicking link for it to count.

http://apps.facebook.com/backyardmonsters/track?fid=302279&from=stream-levelup13&ref=mf

Goddesss

I did it from both of my accounts.  I hope it worked for you.

indigowulf

thanks! Ill refresh and see. I love this game, its sooo fun

Victoria

indigowulf

Iknow right? Its so cute! and yes, confirmed that clicking the link worked for ref, thank youso much!

Victoria

Thanks for finding that awesome game lol!

BabyKittenCandy

Im trying it but tbh.. its cute but I cant upgrade my town hall cos i need more resources but I can bank more either cos my bank is full? Its frustrating me and tbh, its not caught my attention enough to try and figure what im doing wrong, so I figured I would ask.

indigowulf

build/upgrade silos. everyone gets stuck there the first time before realizing what to do. I had to look on thier forums, then I felt like a dork when I saw the answer lol.

BabyKittenCandy

Yeah, I have 2 but I can only see patches on the ground but it doesnt say repair em, I will give it a go

Gidgets

Yeeee what a fun little game! (like I need another distraction)

Gidgets

I'm finding it very soothing to bank the resources... pop pop pop pop!

indigowulf

at least, once you get things up and running, it only takes a moment now and then to check in and bank things, and start the next upgrades. I recommend using your starting shiny on more workers, not more space like I did... I regret that choice so bad!

pvp is actually quite fun once you get there. my base works pretty well defensivly if anyone needs an idea, or of course bym forums have much better help.