News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gremlin] One animal mimic baby for trade!

Started by YourLoveOnly, June 15, 2012, 04:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I bred my lovely red panda mimic Gremlin to Cutiee's penguin, they had five wonderful little babies and one is still looking for a home! Proud parents:

Baby Gremlin:
Pup #3 - Female - Normal

Am willing to trade for other Gremlins or other adoptables, offer away!

Ravvana

I love her :) Of course you already have a baby reserved from my Sean litter since you own the mom XD Willow owes me a non-season breeding as part of a Quin RB trade, but it will be a while until those come since I'm waiting for my customs first.

So... don't know what to offer but I do like her :/

skysnolimit

Hi YLO!  I don't have any Grems yet, and very few adoptables overall, so I'm going to throw out just a couple of ideas but I'll totally understand if you're looking for something different ^^;

1. a Quin RB with Moonshadow
or
2. This Glider, Novellus

Winged

I love her, but i'm waiting for my customs to arrive before i submit my breed so i'll offer if she's still here when my Grem babies arive :)
The pair i'm breeding will be my Sheltie and Spark (still to arrive), my wildcat mimic character.
Owner of Gliders!

PonyMama

I am in next in line for gremlin pups, I want to offer one for this pup!

ETA:
Pup #3 - Male - Normal

Pup #4 - Female - Normal

Do either of these strike your fancy?

YourLoveOnly

They are lovely PM! Will defenitely consider =D I like the male best, I think.

@Sky: Sadly the Glider doesn't strike my fancy and I don't plan on breeding myself the upcoming season, but thanks for the offer, I hope you can get a Gremlin soon! (I sent a PM about letting you borrow mine for a breeding but season is closed now D=)

Still waiting on Winged because she is debating offer a certain Feli here that I adore, so once she decides I will make a decision.

Winged

I'll offer my Feli Julian on the baby and the LC we discussed :)

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Hee, just in time for growth! Baby shall go to Winged then and I will think if I something shiny to offer PM for her pretty. Name please?

Winged

I'll name her Indifferent please! Don't know where that name came from...
Owner of Gliders!