News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Whoa Horsie :)

Started by Math, February 21, 2010, 11:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Math

I just read about, and saw that it was invitation only. :( ... So, I messaged the admin and suggested alternative methods to joining. I suggested that each "applicant" fill out a why they want to join and they can just approve them or make the applicants do a survey before they can join.

Has anyone else done this?
Math

red_uni387

I want to play, been stalking that site since construction, and was also very sad to see it was invite only >.<

Didn't think to email the admin though, so yay Math! *high fives* I hope they allow that as a method to join

Tribe

red_uni387

Tribe

Check this out i was nibbing on yahoo answers to find someone who played that could send invitation keys, this website isnt running yet or wont be.

No one plays

there stats onthe first page are
0 members
0 horses
0 herds
0 people
0 ranches
0 online

Apperently they always have been >.>

red_uni387

o.o I just checked and you're right...there are no members whatsoever

YourLoveOnly

Yea they've been building on this site for a looooong time now, but I think it's still not running. Which I find odd because the FAQ says they started with inviting 25 people etc etc  :P

Keeper

It was designed by a company called design1online and thier basic pet site package starts at $850 and goes up to $10,000 so maybe something went wrong or they did not finish paying for it.
After looking around thier site it seems they have made quite a few online games with sites that either do not work yet or are said to start this year.
I would not hold your breath to be honest :)