News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Pokemon trades?

Started by hiyoko, March 07, 2010, 10:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiyoko

Edit! I got me some Pichus! They'll be available until the 25th (at least that's what I hear) via Nintendo wireless. I got mine while I was at home.lol

I got the new Jirachi from gamestop, but I missed out on Arceus.>.< So if anyone has an extra or would let me borrow (when HG/SS comes out) I'll trade you one of my Jirachis or another pokemon. ;D

Oh and to make the deal sweeter, I'll equip a master ball!^^

indigowulf

I currently have both the pichu and jirachi. I could let you borrow one til you get the unique you have to have him to get :)

I also have SS pre-paid and cant wait to get it

hiyoko

That would be great indigo, when I get HG (and to the spot I need it) I'll pm you.^^

Arceus was available a few months ago at Toys R Us, I could have gotten it, but I didn't want to deal with my sister getting it for me.>.<

indigowulf

i missed out on arceus, darkrai, regigigas, and the rotom form changer :(

hiyoko

I have quite a few Darkrais. ;)

SplitX

Oh my.

I have... absolutely none of those. xD

Which one are you getting, though, Hiyoko? HG or SS? *getting SS* I could get any of those through Action Replay, but they wouldn't be legit. However, they wouldn't mess up your game in any way. *ponder* So they'd be tradeable, just... not "real" Pokemon.

hiyoko

HG will be my main one, as Gold was all those years ago.lol But I will have both, cause it would be weird not to get both, as the last time I only got 1 was when red and blue came out.lol

I actually have all the pokemon, I bought a 2nd Diamond and the previous owner used Action replay to get them (though he never confirmed) and there were also some event pokemon too! Darkrai, Charaziard, Celebi, Mew (I'd have to check, but I do have at least 2) and maybe a few others.^^

SplitX

Oh neat! ^__^

I'm getting SS because I got Gold originally! Funny how great minds think... opposite, ne? xD

hiyoko

SplitX

The special-earred one?! O_O

hiyoko

No, you get the event pichu and then when HG snd SS come out, you trade it there and at some route you meet the notched ear pichu and it joins your group.^^

To get it, make sure you have 2 or less Wonder Cards and then try the Nintendo connection. You should have your Pichu after that.^^ Oh, but I think we won't be able to get Pichu after the 25th, that's what I heard so you guys should get them quickly, but if need be I have 3 extras if anyone wants to trade.^^