News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Riding Club Championship? :)

Started by Math, April 06, 2010, 05:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Math

I downloaded the free trial, as it costs $5 Euros per month. But, as of posting this, I have paid for a month as I extremely enjoy the game. :D

It's English based, and you have your walk, trot, and canter but using the arrow keys; you can speed the gait up or slow it down. :)

Pinkshadow

I tried to sign up but for some reason i cant :/

Math

That's too bad. :(

You can change canter lead on it. :)

Pinkshadow

Do you have do fill the thing where it says "Recruiter" ??

Math

Nope.

It should just tell you if you have something wrong. If the page refreshes and it doesn't say anything, try logging in. :)

Pinkshadow

When i try to sign up it writes; 
A problem has occured during the registration. Please try again later or contact us for help.

Math

I'd probably just try again later, or just refresh the page and try again right now.

Pinkshadow

Math Whats the name of your stable? Can i join yours or? :D

quyllur

I downloaded the game and I don't think I quite finished my trial, and I found it really fun, however, I'm concerned about the longevity of the game... Once your horse is all trained up what is there left to do?  As far as I remember there's no breeding and you can't get a new horse and start over (I don't think).

Math

I don't have a stable, as I don't think that the feature has been really added yet. I just did the random assignment one. :)

You can compete against other horses, and it takes awhile to get your horse all trained up. They're adding more features though, so soon you'll be able to do more than just groom your horse.

I am going to go take my cat for a walk. :) I already took my dog for one, and gave him a bath. :D

Pinkshadow

I dont get how im supposed to train my horse strength to level 2? :s

Math

You go to practice, and then do the jumping practice. :)

springacres

I wish I could download the client, but the format it's in won't work for my Mac...

Math

It's available in stores (and it comes with 3 months playing time), I'm not sure if it works for Mac though. I have a PC, so I am of no help.