News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The kennel dog match-making game!

Started by Neocridders, May 23, 2010, 06:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Alright, so I saw Springacres's thread, and it reminds me of something lupine people do a bunch. So then I remember a game I once started forever ago for lupines as well.

Now, this is the Kennel dog match-making game!
To play, you must own atleast one kennel dog. If you don't own one, sorry... you really can't participate.

You pick one of your dogs and match it up with whoever posted before you.
You can match for the coolest puppies, the most similar colors, or whatever reason you want.

There are really no set rules here:
Same gender pairs are fine!
Different breed pairs are fine!
Puppies can also take part if you so desire!

Remember, these are not pairs that are promised to happen. Posting a pair here does not mean it will happen. It doesn't mean it can't happen, but remember that same gender breeding is not something that can really happen, and that different breed breeding is no what the kennel approves of. With this in mind, it'll be lots of fun.

:) I hope Springacres does not mind me posting this... I didn't mean to steal your idea.

A basic summary: Whoever posts before you, go to their dogs and match one up with a dog of your own. Post the couple's images here for everyone to see.

PonyMama

Ok I am hoping I understand

Your Dazzle

with my "Unnamed"

indigowulf

((different breeds crossbreeding is no longer allowed either, so the only ones that could potentially happen for real are opposite gender same breed))  

edit: removing dogs since PM posted while I was typeing.. need to go look at her doggies now :)

got it! Your Kidhi with my Nikko

Mutt

:D I'll have a go,

Your Duskin and my Tokino,

red_uni387

oooh your Zack + my unnamed girly would make cute puppies :D

Neocridders

I know that breeding is nolonger allowed for different breeds of dogs. But, for this game, it is just for fun. Same gender breeding is fine. Different breed breeding is also fine. Even different ages are fine.

;) It's just for fun.

For example, I think Red's Cardigan Bunny would be a good match for my pembroke Mallow.

Ravvana

red_uni387

edit: lol he's whispering into her ear XD

PonyMama

Your Harley and My Dziko

ETA: since Red Posted quickly

So your "Name Me" and My Toruk

Ravvana

indigowulf

PonyMama

indigowulf

hehe Duskin is popular!

I'm gonna cheat and use my BF's since I colored them and he's my man to do with as I please.. I mean, cuz he's a sweety and he would let me .. yeah.. :D

Fean77's Pecan and your Epic:

feel free to use my dogs or fean's for next breeding, he has 4 germanshep's, heres his link:
http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?ID=155

red_uni387

Mutt

Your Ruby and my Lupus  ;D

indigowulf

Ravvana

Your Holly + my Hurley

edit: Oops, and for indigo:
Your Kita + my Dougal

Mutt

PonyMama

indigowulf

Just to completly shake things up, My Orchid and your Chase, wouldnt they make interesting pups?:

oops, edit, my Grizzabella and PM's Mirek:

Mutt

Orchid and Chase would indeed make interesting puppies :3 It's too bad they're of different breeds.
Your Rumpleteaser and my Calcifer,

Last one for me for awhile, I had this post saved because someone posted while I was still putting this post together XD

springacres

I too have to shake things up, as none of indi's are breeds I currently have (though elkhounds and malamutes are on my "must get in future" list lol)

Your Nikko and my Dove.

ETA: Dang, you guys are fast posters!  Okay...

Mutt's Tramp and my Cassie. :D

Goddesss

Hehehehehe a Saint Crested or a Chinese Bernard!

I think indigo would love a pup so these 2

Your Twila and my Zeb

ETA

Wow I was super slow.

Your WTK's Rain  and my Amber.

indigowulf

red_uni387

Goddesss

springacres

Ocean x Ghada

ETA: Too slow, again XD  Lessee...Charlie and Tracy are siblings, and Amber x Rain has been posted, so once again I'll be shaking things up...

Just for the randomness :)

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Pink, that's a pretty good idea actually :D

springacres

Willow

How'd you see the adult pic? o.O
~Willow

YourLoveOnly

((by changing the url. After spring's example I have finally figured out how! <3 If you want to know you can PM me :)))

red_uni387

springacres

YourLoveOnly

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

Silvanon

PonyMama

toffeeca

Wow, Toruk and Twix used to be mine and they had a litter together!

Your Kunle and my Name Me

YourLoveOnly

Impossible combos are still fun to look at XD And I sooo want that saluki O.o

springacres

YourLoveOnly

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Sunchaser

Goddesss

PonyMama

springacres

My Charlie (incidentally he's Tracy's brother) and your Ae Sook :D