News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Online horse sims?

Started by quyllur, February 01, 2010, 12:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quyllur

Hi guys,

I figured that most of you have come from PI, there is at least a pretty good chance that you like horses right?  As such, I was wondering if anyone here plays any online horse simulation games, and if so, which ones?

I'm currently playing Horse Eden Eventing and Hunt and Jump Inc.

I also thought it might be fun to design my own game and so have been working away on that.  It's no where near ready, but it's been a lot of fun (and a lot of work!) putting it together, learning all the things I've needed to teach myself to do it as well as trying to come up with a design template that I won't mind looking at every day for the next how ever many years if the game is a success! (HARDEST PART!)

Garney

I - whenever I have time - play on Horse Isle. Cannot recommend that game enough, seriously, so very awesome.

indigowulf

howrse
but i havent been on in forever.

red_uni387

I've gotten tired of seeing only games where you raise horses D: Finally found a wonderful game that I stalked for the opening where you could BE the horse, and you need someone to refer you >.<

quyllur

What type of game is that red?  How does it work?  Sounds interesting!

red_uni387

horse isle bored me after a while >> all it is is quests, and not enough horses to spend all teh $$ you make on

howrse is WAY too competitive now. the value of horses lies with the genetic rating, which starts at 150 for new users, and the older users have horses with 400s now.

and it's called whoa-horsie, quyllur ^^ very interesting, looks really fun, and you need an invitation :( just google it and you can read all teh info on their website, which I have done several times ._.

edit: and the art's soooo pretty ;_;

Spixy

you too red_uni?
I'm stalking Whoa-horsie too; I'm really hoping to be able to conveince someone to refer me when they open :D

YourLoveOnly

I sooo wanna join whoa-horsie >.>

Pinkshadow

Ravvana

Quote from: Garney on February 01, 2010, 12:55:42 AM
I - whenever I have time - play on Horse Isle. Cannot recommend that game enough, seriously, so very awesome.

Yes, seconded! What server are you on? I use bay :)

Garney

I play on Dun and White, moderator last I knew, but I haven't played since my internet went out in November. *beats the busy with a stick* I keep expecting to log on to my moderator-ship gone, but every time I return I still have it XD

Lectral

I play on Grey... I need to nudge someone and get clues on how to pass one of the quests... cannpt get past a certain point >.<

SweetCaroline

Quote from: indigowulf on February 01, 2010, 12:59:00 AM
howrse
but i havent been on in forever.

Depending on how long your forever is, you might not have an account. My girls skipped a few months & their accounts got seleted. Leaving me to play alone.
~SC~

jeanstarwind

I play on the Bay server on Horse Isle. I'm not as active as I was when I first started and was going through all the quests and breaking my brain in the diamond mine. XD But I still get on to train and I'm totally looking forward to HI2!

Lectral, there are sites out there that can 'help' you through quests, lol. Just shoot me a PM if you'd like the link to one. :)

indigowulf

omg you're right, they deleted my account. I had paid over $200 for thier stupid stuff!

eta: nm- had pw reset and now im fine.

SweetCaroline

Quote from: indigowulf on February 07, 2010, 10:40:01 PM
omg you're right, they deleted my account. I had paid over $200 for thier stupid stuff!

eta: nm- had pw reset and now im fine.

Sent you a friends request.
~SC~

Wolfs Fang

I used to play Howrse, but I think my account got deleted. XD Twice. It was fun for a while, and if my account didn't get deleted I'd probably still play occasionally. But as others have already said, the game is really, really competitive. And all the horses look the same. >_<

I play Horse Isle on the Roan server as DrStinkInk. :D (Dunt ask about the name. >_>) I don't go on as much as I used to, but I still log on so I can talk to people/wander around/do quests.

Quote from: red_uni387 on February 01, 2010, 01:02:16 AM
I've gotten tired of seeing only games where you raise horses D: Finally found a wonderful game that I stalked for the opening where you could BE the horse, and you need someone to refer you >.<

That game sounds a bit interesting. I've looked it up before... I wanna play, but it's probably next to impossible to get a referral. >_<

~Fang
~~

Kadana Sorano

I couldn't find my old account info for horse isle, thinking it was deleted for inactivity as it's been years since I played I think.

Made a new account, Names Tychina, on the Dun server.  I "usually" keep all the extra chats muted, so if anyone happens to be on and wants to talk or such, you'll probably be better off PM'ing me on there.  Just be sure to let me know who you are/where your from (secundi) lest I think you're some random person and mute you :S
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :)