News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tiniquines?

Started by IvySpring, February 02, 2010, 04:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvySpring

Anybody here involved in Tiniquines? I signed up and was accepted to join sometime last fall, but literally right when I joined I was SWAMPED with school overload... I was thinking about asking if I could rejoin since I have way more freetime now, and thought I'd ask if anyone on here is over there :]

Venus and Zephyr

Conroy

Nyx

Well, hello!  Not sure if you are still interested, I hope that you are, but if you are planning on being an active member, you are more than welcome to try to rejoin.

And for those curious as to what Tiniquines are.

Welcome to the wild and wonderful world of the tiniquine! Tiniquines are tiny adoptable pixel horses brought to you by Raven. They are individually illustrated, extensively interactive, being breedable, registerable, showable, and roleplayable. The community has had a long history and had some off times in the past, but we're going strong and better than ever. For all you grabby kids, tiniquines are not free for the taking, you need to be a member first to get your hands on these little cuties. Please enjoy yourself and join the addiction!

Tiniquines has been going strong for six years, since April 2006. We are a small tight-knit community. We are cyber pet lovers, equine lovers, and most of all friends. We're looking for new members to join our little equine addiction!

JOIN US... or VISIT THE FORUM.