News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Anyone Play Warcraft?

Started by BabyKittenCandy, February 08, 2010, 11:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

Figured I would ask, you never know. I have a priest main and a ton of alts. If there is anyone who plays i will write more details but i wont bore the pants off people who dont :)

Spixy

I quit a couple of months ago due to lack of time, but other than that I've been playing since pre-tbc (around the time where ZG was put into play) x3

I have a 80 druid and two 70s and lots of low lvl alts, I've always been a one-char person xD

My boyfriend & I plan on starting again when Cataclysm comes out.
We play on Kor'gall - Alliance x33

Sunchaser

I play Warcraft and have a level 80 drani pally, a 73 dk nightelf and 51 night elf hunter, a rouge and a level..9 i think warlock.

I am on the Nathrezim server and am in a guild if you guys wanna join me :-p i kinda have to stay on that server as my friends and my fiances dad are in the guild.

SplitX

I did. I had a level 71 (almost 72!) NE Druid. I'd play again, as I always loved the game, but I'm gonna have to be too tight with my money to afford a game card within the next year or so.

What I'd do to play again, though. XD It was always a load of fun. <3 Never got to 80 though. D;

Solistia

The only Warcraft I play is Warcraft III, before they took the MMO route XD

Love doing LAN parties with my friends at this house, especially playing DotA *o*

SplitX

Soli; have you ever heard Basshunter's song DotA? xD It's the best song in the world. I've memorized it... in Swedish~ <3

Solistia

haha, that's an awesome song XD
My friend also has a version of that song for a ringtone 8D

BabyKittenCandy

Yay! More people who play! Saddly I bet you guys are all on US servers? Im on a EU one.

So... yeah, I have a 80 NE Priest. The guild im in is about 6th on our server, we have 5/12 clear in Ice Crown Citadel 10 man and 4/12 on 25 man but festergut is going down soon! :)

I also have a 80 Draeni mage, 80 NE DK tank, a 70 NE hunter, a 62 NE druid and a 40 Shammy on the same server too. Plus a 70 Shadow priest on my old server. (all Ally) And then a 61 BE priest on another server. lol, just a few chars, yeah im a warcraft addict.

Im a real persuer of achieves on my main too, she current has 69 mounts and over 7K achieve points, some of the highlights being Twilight Vanquisher and the Glory of the Hero Achieves :)

Tell me more people, I adore talking wow ^

Goddesss

I dont play warcraft.  My brother is the creator of DotA-Allstars.com though.

SplitX

I LOVE achieves! I was going after the title 'Chef' on Maiyii. I just had to continue making more food, and I would'a had it... OH and to have gotten the Chef's hat, but doing that (getting the daily stuffs) is super fun and easy. X3

Sunchaser

i became a achieve whore <.< i litterallty spend a whole day and took about three of my guild mates and went after all the dungeon achieves for the outland ones and the normal ones. It was funny to cause one of them it was me and my hunter friend there was like NOONE on and we went to the ragefire chasm which is the horde city and we are alliance. we went in by ourselves and encountered only two horde. We did the instance and got hte achieve but it was funny that there where only two there.

SplitX

I've NEVER done RFC, even after 2 years of WoW. >_> Gah I'm so tempted to do house-work for two weeks to earn $30 to get a game card. XD

Sunchaser

lol yeah neither had some of the ones that where on later who have been on since it started. And yes you should go get the money! and then come to my server *nods*

BabyKittenCandy

Hehe.. achieves are fab! Just addicting, im working on the Love is in the air on my shammy, cos i adore the Violet Proto drake my priest has :)

And annoying i just need to prep some feasts in the Battlegrounds for the Chef title but i hate hate hate pvp >.<

SplitX

OH NO. ;___; I'm missing the Valentines Day stuff! /sob

I really really need to get a card now. >___> Ffff.

I hate it too, but if you do AV, you can get mad rep, and sit back & relax and do nothing, and you still get tons of (easy) points. That way you get your achievement, AND you can get PvP mounts. :3 -had the Ram on my druid- <3 'Twas smexy.

BabyKittenCandy

Yeah, im gonna have to do a major pvp haul at some point, cos i need the pvp mounts for my mount achieve on my priest, which is gonna suck.

And just a lil fact my mate just told me, kinda blowing my own trumpet but apparantly with my last gear upgrade last nite im now the 3rd best geared person in out guild! Woot! He looks at wowheros etc quite often ^^

Sunchaser

Spixy

Nooo :-) I play on EU server too.

BabyKittenCandy

Ooo... spixy, which one? Im on Darkmoon Faire ^^

Chars are:
Main : Dévotion (get the accent with the Alt Gr key)
Alts: Kaletica, Alaunvyrae, Shaylá, Anétha, Káhlan.

Spixy

I'm on Kor'gall (Alliance)

My main: Sezmina (druid)
Alts: Distraction and uhhhm.. I'll look them up later XD

Tribe

*spoofles*

its banned at my house..my husband got way beyond addicted to it and now its banned XD

Spixy

Lol talk about addicted.

My cousin started playing, then I started playing. Then my father started playing, then my uncle started playing and then my grandfather started playing. Everywhere is like.. Wow! XD

Yruvian

Quote from: BabyKittenCandy on February 08, 2010, 04:09:12 PM

Ooo... spixy, which one? Im on Darkmoon Faire ^^

Chars are:
Main : Dévotion (get the accent with the Alt Gr key)
Alts: Kaletica, Alaunvyrae, Shaylá, Anétha, Káhlan.

I'm on Darkmoon Faire (Alliance), as well as Earthen Ring and The Sha'tar  :). At least... I will be when I activate my latest game card. We're on a WoW hiatus at the moment. Too little time. But I've been thinking of getting back on... I doubt it will be long before I take the step again.

BabyKittenCandy

Ooo... Def lmk when u do Yruvian! What chars do u have om DMF? Names? Guild? ^^

Yruvian

No guild on DMF as far as I remember. It's our Sunday server, so we usually just joke around over there. And you'll notice something about my chars I think... Just from memory, because I know we'd been making changes right before we stopped.

Characters:
Anaisti - Night Elf Hunter female. Level 32. Highest on DMF.
Anciro - Dwarf Hunter male.
Amaraki - Drainei Hunter female.
I used to have one of each gender of Alliance hunters here, but because these only come out on Sundays, I cut down to these three.

Earthen Ring is easier. Guild: Fighting For Blood. Find the guild and you find either me or my brother, because we're the only members. And just to be sure you notice the main thing about my chars... the list.
Naviares - Draenei Hunter. Level 65.
Ljaratan - Night Elf Hunter. Level 61.
Logarine - Night Elf Druid. Level 63.
Shoveshani - Dwarf Hunter. Level 58.
Nashimi - Draenei Hunter. Level 58.
Azoric - Dwarf Hunter. Level 58.
Loraign. Night Elf Hunter. Level 60.
Ashivari. Draenei Hunter. Level 60.
Servaign. Human Death Knight. Level 60.
---> one slot reserved for Worgen Druid. All hunters are Beastmasters, all 9 level at the same pace. Navi needs to wait for the others to catch up again.

The Sha'Tar is my horde base... 2 hunters and one of each other class possible for Blood(y) Elves.

Spixy

Anyone playing on (EU) Twisting Nether or Kor'gall? x3

sera

So you mean World of and not just Warcraft. ^^

We played up until November~ ish.  Waiting for Spawn and now waiting to figure out when we'll have time to play again.  i miss my WoW.  T__T

Mainly Alliance, and my main server is Thorium Brotherhood.  i WILL RETURN AND THAT DAY SHALL BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AMONG ITS BRETHEN.

Main is Jalfurne, 80 Boomkin. >3  Runs With Scissors is my guild.  ^^ Anyone wanting to join should just let me know and we'll totally get you in. ^^

sera

*whispers* sera is back on WoW.  ^^