News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Little Lost Loves - Gidgets

Started by Gidgets, February 12, 2010, 12:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gidgets

Along the coast where gidgets find most of their coveted shells,
a makeshift building has been constructed.

It has perfect little rooms designed with gidget comfort in mind,
including all the shells they could want and a hiding place to keep babies safe.

That's right, it's a Gidget Breeding Center.

Most gidgets will breed naturally, producing babies that look identical to either parent. However, Garney has found that with a little more love and care, you can breed entirely new colored gidgets.

Notes
- Gidgets are still fiercely protective of gidglets, so all you see of the process is the adult.
- Number of gidglets produced does not differ significantly from regular breedings.
- There are shells in the room to temporarily make 'not-conched' gidgets able to breed.

Garney asks that you please donate 5k sg for the rental of a room.

Rooms Available
Room 1 - Ravvana
Room 2 - PonyMama
Room 3 - Ryuu
Room 4 - red_uni
Room 5 - YLO
Room 6 - Ember
Room 7 - toffeeca
Room 8 - BKC
Room 9 - SplitX
Room 10 - Cutiee

To Claim a Room
Simply post the
Female Gidget image & ID#
&
Male Gidget image & ID#

If you do not own the gidgets in question,
just have their owners post permission.

Baby gidgets go home with the owner posting the rental claim,
you're responsible for them after that.

One room per owner at a time.
The room clears when your gidgets emerge with their grown offspring.
Feel free to claim another if you can get it fast enough XD

Resulting Gidglets
Taruia
x =
Ravvana
x =
hiyoko
x =
Toffeeca
x =
PonyMama
x =
~*~*~*~
Goddesss
x =
Ryuukokoro
x =
sera
x =
Kasatsu
x =
YourLoveOnly
x =
~*~*~*~
Taruia
x =
PonyMama
x =
PinkShadow
x =

Taruia

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Ravvana

Female:

ID 1614

Male:

ID 17795

hiyoko

Female: Jewel 7406

Male: Miko 6944

toffeeca

PonyMama

Female

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=7862

Male

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=7861

Changed the male image to one that I only own one of.

toffeeca

Does Garney want the sg sent to the Gidget account?

PonyMama

yes probably
and for some reason (I think I need some sleep) I had sent to garney, but now it is going to Gidgets

toffeeca

Goddesss

Gidgets

Taruia's gidgets walk out of their room with these little ones following behind:

Taruia

OMG I love them! Thank you so much Garney!

Gidgets

Garney discovered a small problem, she forgot that all gidgets share the same image XD

So if you have more than one of the chosen gidget/gender and you don't want me to guess which one you mean, I need an ID# please, or their page link.

PonyMama

Since I am last on the list I just swapped out my male for one that I only have one of

hiyoko

sera

Can we post our gidgets to be on the 'reservation' list or do we need to wait until someone else's are done and there's a room available?

This is superbly awesome, Garney! ^^

Ravvana

Gidgets

Rav's delightfully marked pair toddle out with two new gidgets following:

Apologies for the delay, real life drama has ensued.

Goddesss

Oh my goodness new gidgets I must have!

PonyMama

Ooh pretty

RL drama is allowed, not always wanted but allowed

Ryuukokoro

For Room 2! ^_^

Female:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=15691

Male:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=6872

Edit1: RL drama never seems to end, does it? -_-

Edit2: Ooo, found a pairing I liked better so I switched out Tetra for Swift. :3 Done now, promise lol. And funds sent!

Gidgets

I would vent more about it, but it involves my children and social workers and that is all just too personal for an open forum. Suffice to say, I'm frustrated, insulted, harassed, and kept anxiously waiting for two days for someone to get back to me when this is - to them - a 'serious' issue? Right.

I really wish they wouldn't let just anyone hotline people over silly issues without consequences. Though I try to comfort myself knowing that somewhere in the pile of crap, hopefully one call is actually answered that needs answering.

Goddesss

Oh Garney.  I am so sorry you have to deal with all of that.  I am always worried someone will call on me.  I know I have done nothing wrong its just a hassle.
I remember when I was in 2nd grade my teacher called on my mother because my mom hung up on her.  I remember the headache even then.

Ryuukokoro

-_- Geez that sucks hard core. I wish there were less idiots in the world...

Gidgets

Hiyoko's pair also patters out with a duo of new babies (first one is a dapple, second one a roan with appy spots).

sera

hiyoko

Gidgets

Toffeeeeeca has three new little gidglets to snuggle!

sera

All the new gidgets are /gorgeous/!  And thanks to Ku-chan (kasatsu) for reminding me to send SG. xD;; 

Gidgets

Another trifecta for PonyMama's gidgeeets

YourLoveOnly

Room 5!

Female

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=21157

Male

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=21156

Gidgets switched places, new ones snuck in from my Guinea Pups account.
Please put babies in the same account ^^

Gidgets

My little tent on the beach is popular XD

YourLoveOnly

Yes defenitely =3

I wanted to breed my customs, but I haven't even send back my custom forms to you yet xD
*runs off to post Gidget custom forms*

PonyMama

Ooh what a wonderful thing to wake up to, a trio of spotty baby gidgets  They are gorgeous

Ravvana

A little late, but I love my new Gidgets! :) Stephanie's legacy continues <3

Gene Pool

*waits for rooms*

I feel for you. My mother is one of those fanatic religious nuts, brainwashed by her church. I play D&D. She is convinced this means far more then playing a game. She called CPS and told them I was performing satanic rituals, and she was convinced I would use my son's blood to summon demons. I mean, I refused to baptise him, what other reason could I possibly have?

The sad thing is, she convinced my grandmother and one of my aunts (who is on medication and has been in and out of mental hospitals all her life) that her story was true. They decided that I was cutting him when the cat scratched him lightly. Because all 3 called CPS, without evidence, based on "overwealming testimony" CPS took my son from me.

So, I feel you. CPS is an organization of morons.

Then my mother has the nerve to wonder why I won't spend Christmas with her.
This is DizzyFishClick DizzyFish for website!

YourLoveOnly

Are we allowed to change pairs if you haven't started on them yet?
I just noticed Lookky and Nona and they are amazing, so if possible I wanna breed them instead. If it's too much of a hassle I understand and I shall just stalk for another tent ^^

Gidgets

If you can convince your gidgets out of that lovely room with all those shells, you're welcome to try. Just leave a note in the postie so that I remember to take the new notes so I don't give the babies to the wrong parents XD

YourLoveOnly

All done  ;)
Their colors are quite different, should produce interesting babies. =3

Gidgets

*finally shoos Goddesss' pair out of the room*

Taruia

Gidgets

*brooms out Ryuu's gidgets and new babies*

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

indigowulf

Im confused? I never saw slots open, been checking that post constantly. Are we just allowed to post anytime you post babies?

Spixy

The room two was open shortly xD but snatched quickly hehe, I was stalking too indigo :P

PonyMama

I was goign to stalk for another room but I think if people who have not got into the tents are stalking I will leave it be, unless it waits too long

indigowulf

oooooh i didnt notice the rooms being filled in order of exit

Gidgets

indigowulf

Male: Kelp- 9252

Female: Sheena- 9249