SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gryphions: Official Breeding Business Thread {Closed}

Started by Neocridders, June 17, 2010, 12:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2269.0 <-- June Thread

http://gryphions.freehostia.com/main.php <-- Gryphion Albums

This thread should not contain chatter if possible. All chatter should be in the June/July thread. You may talk about breedings there, but here is strictly for forms, breeding related questions, and yeah... that sort of stuff.
If you aren't sure, post it in the June/July thread (if July thread is made yet, please use the July thread.)

Please understand breeding season is NOT open until the thread says open.

***Breeding Business Threads will most likely only happen during breeding seasons. For breedings outside of breeding seasons, the main thread will be where all information is posted. Since this has not happened yet, don't worry about it too much and I'll let you know more once we get to that point.

Neocridders

Information

Hello!
-Welcome to the 'trial run' gryphion breeding season. Since this is the first time we are holding an official breeding season, I'm sure there will be mistakes and problems along the way. Please just be patient and bear with us. We are working hard to make this run as smoothly as possible. Since it is a trial, we may run into things that don't work out or could use changing. If you have any suggestions for future breeding seasons, please PM the gryphions account. Keep in mind also that things are bound to be different next season, since we'll know what works and what doesn't. Please don't be angry if we change things a bit for next time.-

I assume you'd like to hear how to breed two gryphions. If you are a gryphion roleplayer, you may remember that 'cruel owners' won't have much luck breeding two gryphions. I don't believe anyone has declared themself a cruel owner, so this won't be in effect now. I doubt this will make a difference to anyone ever, but cruel owners have a 1 in 100 chance of a successful breeding.

Everyone else (which is probably everyone) has a 100% chance of a successful breeding right now. I may change this later for out of season breeding, but during season will always be 100% chance.

Gryphions will need a feather to breed. One feather from a gryphion is special, and instead of most birds who need a nest, a gryphion feather will magically provide the comfort of a nest. The feather must be owned by the person that will be the caretaker of the kittens. If you don't have a feather, but you do have a gryphion, you can offer him or her for stud or RB.  You may charge a fee if you wish, but it can't be USD.  No USD will be traded at this time unless by a Gryphion Council member.  If you lack a gryphion, but have a feather, you may find someone willing to let you borrow two gryphions, or find two people with a gryphion from each.  The fee of a RB or Stud can also be a kitten if you wish, but it is NOT ok to request a kitten in exchange for using your feather. That is not how it works. You can, however, trade feathers to others, but the person who owns the feather can't just say someone else can use it.  I know- there are ways to get around the rule.   I'm just saying what is and is not ok.

Once forms are posted, gryphions will be bred and kittens will usually arrive as soon as possible.  It is never certain how long the breeding takes, but it is usually a few days to a week, to two weeks.  You never know.
When a gryphion breeds in the wild, the female usually gives birth to one or two kittens.  If the gryphion breeds when bonded to a human, the female usually gives birth to three to five kittens.  There is a more likely chance to get three than five, but not by much.

When kittens arrive, you'll take care of them for four weeks usually. In order to grow, a form telling me where the kittens will go must be posted. Confirmation of traded/sold/etc. kittens must be posted also, or I won't be able to be sure the kitten is intended for the person claiming the kitten. If you decide you don't want a kitten, the gryphion council is welcome to give any kittens new homes with families in the wild. Kittens given to council will ensure a happy life with a wild family. If you choose to do this, the council has agreed to give one special, secret prize to the caretaker of the litter.

If you have two gryphions and a feather, and you choose to breed for yourself (or if you don't owe any kittens for a stud/rb fee), you may come into a complication: The average litter size is 4 kittens. You may only keep THREE kittens from a single litter. This goes for buyers and for breeders. This means rehoming may happen. For rehoming, you may give away, auction, sell, trade, or swap the kittens. NO USD MAY BE EXCHANGED FOR GRYPHIONS OR GRYPHION ITEMS AT THIS TIME.

After every kitten has a home or somewhere to go, you can post kitten claiming forms. Kittens don't actually change hands for TWO weeks after they are born. You can trade kittens, but the parents are still taking care of kittens and they aren't ready to go. The kittens are technically still with the caretaker for the first two weeks, and then they will go and can be with and roleplayed by the new bonded user once this time has passed.

If you want to roleplay, you may roleplay meetings between gryphions, gryphions taking care of kittens, and anything else EXCEPT the breeding itself, but that should go without saying.
ALL roleplay goes in the monthly thread or anywhere but here. Thank you.

Thanks for reading this. Please read through and understand this before asking any questions. Questions are of course welcome, but I've put the information up for all to see, and if you are too lazy to read, I'd prefer you don't waste my time. Questions are fine, especially if it is a clarifying question. I know I'm throwing a lot of info out at everyone at one time, and it might be hard to understand everything. I'm here to help. Please just -try- to understand on your own. :)

Thank you!

Neocridders

Breeding Instructions and Forms

--To breed two gryphions--
Kitten caretaker (feather owner) must post the breeding form. Post it here with all the information.

--To give permission for Studs and RB--
Owner of gryphions giving services like these should post the permission form before or after the kitten caretaker posts. If it is not posted, the breeding will not work out.

--To trade feathers--
The person who CURRENTLY owns feather will post the form. This means whoever has the feather in their bonded album.

--To claim kittens--
The person receiving a kitten will post kitten claiming form. If claiming more than one kitten in a litter, you may post two forms in one post. If you are claiming kittens from multiple litters, please have only kittens from the same litter in an individual post. This means make a post for each litter you are claiming a kitten from.

--To comfirm sales/trades/etc. of kittens--
If you are the caretaker of a litter, post this form if any kittens are going to new homes to other users.

--To give a kitten to council--
Caretaker posts form. Thank you very much for doing this. Your special prize will arrive soon.

Forms
((In order to make things as easy as possible, I've traded the word 'bonded' with 'owner' since people that don't actively roleplay may not be used to Bonded meaning owner. I hope no one minds.))

Breeding form:

Username:
Feather link (not an image. A link to the page):
Father's ID:
Father's owner:
Mother's ID:
Mother's owner:

Stud/RB permissions form:

(Username) is giving (other username) permission to use gryphion (ID number here) in a breeding.

Feather trading form:

Feather link (not the image. A link to the page):
Trading to:
In exchange for:

Kitten claiming form:

Kitten's caretaker:
Parent IDs:
Kitten's image:
Kitten's litter number:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: (if you are the caretaker, ignore this)
Kitten's name (if you are naming it):

Confirming that a kitten is going to a new home form:

(Username) gives (other username) kitten (kitten's litter number) from the breeding between (ID of one parent) and (id of the other parent) in exchange for (insert here).

Kitten going to council form:
***PLEASE BOLD THIS ONE!***

(Username) is giving the council kitten (kitten's litter number) from the breeding between (ID of one parent) and (ID of the other parent) in exchange for one secret special prize.

Neocridders

Common Questions/ Questions asked in thread

How many pairs of gryphions may I breed at a time?
--Normally, you can only have one gryphion pair bred at a time. (This may change). This season, however, you may have TWO gryphions pairs per person. So you may only be the caretaker of TWO litters this season.

How many times can my gryphions breed per season?
--For each breeding season, a female gryphion can breed once, a male twice. This is because a male can usually only keep up with taking care of two litters. He theoretically could father as many litters as possible, but that would be disasterous for the kittens that need a father to help them grow up.

How many times can my gryphions breed out of season?
--There will be breedings available out of season. The breedings will be a female once a month, a male twice. Again, this is so he can take care of the litters easily.

How many times out of season can I breed my gryphions?
--Once a month, until your previous litter of kittens grows. This does not include USD litters, which I may provide sometimes. So, one free litter a month you can be the kitten caretaker. 

Can males breed with males and females with females?
-- No. I don't mind if a female gryphion loves another female, or a male another male, and in roleplay, that is fine. There is no possibility, however, that a female can breed and produce kittens with another female, or a male with another male.

How many kittens are in a litter?
-- There is a 50% chance of 4 kittens, and then the other 50% is split between three and five kittens. There probably won't be any factors that occur that could result in changing odds unless a new feather is intruduce. With the basic gryphion feather, however, 3-5 kittens will most likely occur.

I have no gryphions or feathers! What do I do?
--You can trade for a feather and borrow gryphions. You can also wait for kittens to be born and try to persuade someone for a kitten if they are offering kittens to trade.

What do I get if I give a kitten away for free to another user?
--A good feeling in your soul and hopefully a few thankyous from the giftee.

What do I get if I give a kitten to the gryphion council?
--This answer is not available. This must be top secret or something... I don't even know yet, and I'm the head of council!

Can I trade a kitten for a gryphion that I already own?
--Yes.

Can gryphions inbreed?
--It is physically possible to inbreed. Nothing has been found so far that shows that it is a bad idea, but if something comes up, I'll let you guys know!

Neocridders

Breeding Lists

1.Sera:41x52<--Grows 8/12
2.Kadana Sorana:17x89
3.Rosewood:118x58
4.Indigowulf:8x25
5.Indigowulf:99x24
6.Math:46x64
7.SweetCaroline:117x129
8.Toffeeca:99x131
9.red_uni387:31x91
10.Goddesss:104x144
11.YourLoveOnly:116x54
12.Ryuukokoro:139x93
13.sera:50x48
14.Rosewood:141x92
15.XLostxDestinyX
16.Keilin Alyr
17.CutieePiee
18.Kadana Sorano
19. YLO (Sorry we missed you!)

USD Breedings::
Sera's grows 7/23
YLO's grows 8/7

Neocridders

Breeding season is tentatively open.

This means that if you would like to figure out breedings with others, go for it. I'd love to people to wait to post their forms till midnight.

So I can get the raffle things put in folders that are already posted, I'll just open Three slots. One per person for right now.

And if you don't have things ready, please don't rush. Remember, you only get TWO breedings for the season for yourself, so use them wisely.

The rest of the 'slots' will be opened tomorrow (Sunday) and will be open for about a week. Anyone can post breeding forms within this time.

**WARNING** I'm going to be out of town from Thursday to Saturday. I may or may not have ability to color, since I'm not sure if I'm bringing my laptop/tablet/flashdrives. If I can color, I will. If I can't, well... that's just how that's going to be.

I'll try my best to get things done in a timely manner the best I can. I'll be working on this along with the raffle finishing up stuff, so be patient.

Have fun. Please don't freak out with this, though, since there will be plenty more breeding opportunities in the future. ;)

Goddesss, the wonderful Goddesss, will be helping me with breedings! So we'll be getting things done faster with two people coloring.
:D Yay!

Neocridders

Kitten Pickups!

Parents: 41x52
Caretaker: Sera

Parents: 17x89
Caretaker: Kadana Sorana
(Colored by Goddesss!)

Parents: 118x58
Caretaker: Rosewood

(For some reasons the markings are not as clear on the kittens as on the adults. Sorry, I hope you can still slightly see them!)

Parents:8x25
Caretaker: Indigowulf

Parents:99x24

Parents:46x64
Caretaker: Math

Parents:117x129
Caretaker: SweetCaroline

Parents:99x131
Caretaker: Toffeeca

Parents:31x91
Caretaker: red_uni387

Parents:104x144
Caretaker: Goddesss

Parents:116x54
Caretaker: YourLoveOnly

Parents:139x93
Caretaker: Ryuukokoro

Parents: 50 x 48
Caretaker: Sera!

Neocridders

Kitten Claims.
(Thanks to Goddesss for putting this all together. <3)

Permissions from caretakers should be on top of the claiming form.

Parents: 41x52

Kitten's caretaker: sera
Parent IDs: 41x52
Kitten's image:
Kitten's litter number: 1
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Breanainn

sera gives xenon kitten #2 from the breeding between (41) and (52) in exchange for (2x Ambies + grabbag of Cleitag breeding items).

Kitten's caretaker: Sera
Parent IDs: 41x52
Kitten's image:
Kitten's litter number: 2
Receiving kitten in exchange for: 2x Ambystoma Customs and Gryphon Breeding Grabbag
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Sylxin

Needing info on what's happening with kitten 3

sera gives red_uni kitten (4) from the breeding between (41) and (52) in exchange for (gryphion kit).

Parent IDs: 41 x 52
Kitten's image:
Kitten's litter number: 4
Receiving kitten in exchange for: gryphion kit

Parents: 17x89
Caretaker: Kadana Sorana

Kitten's caretaker: Kadana Sorano
Parent IDs: ID# 17 and ID# 89
Kitten's image:

Kadana Sorano gives TheLeet kitten #2 from the breeding between ID# 17 and ID# 89 in exchange for a The Feli Pet Mimic.

Parent IDs: #17 & #89
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: The Feli Pet Mimic
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Leonidas

Parent IDs: ID# 17 and ID# 89
Kitten's image:
Kitten's litter number: 3

Kadana Sorano gives YourLoveOnly kitten #4 from the breeding between #17 and #89 in exchange for Stable Foaling Paddock.

Parent IDs: #17 x #89
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: TheStable foaling paddock
Kitten's name: Marcia

Kadana Sorano gives Conroy kitten #5 from the breeding between ID# 17 and ID# 89 in exchange for finally cleaning his room.  -.-

Needing Conroy's claim form

Parents: 118x58

Kitten claiming form:
Rosewood gives Kadana Sorano kitten #1 from the breeding between 118 and 58 in exchange for breeding fee.

Needing Kadana's claim form

Kitten claiming form:
Rosewood gives Goddesss kitten #2 from the breeding between 118 and 58 in exchange for Quinsta Foal.

Needing Goddesss's Claim form

Kitten claiming form:
Kitten's caretaker: Rosewood
Parent IDs: 118 and 58
Kitten's image:
Kitten's litter number: #3?(i don't see a litter #)

Parents:8x25

Kitten claiming form:
Kitten's caretaker: indigowulf
Parent IDs: 8x25
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Snow

indigowulf gives goddesss kitten 2 from the breeding between 8 and 25 in exchange for 1/2 great dane trade.
Parent IDs: 8 x 25
Kitten's image:  
Receiving kitten in exchange for: 1/2 Great Dane
Kitten's name:

indigowulf gives jojo080889 kitten 3 from the breeding between 8 and 25 in exchange for (RB fee).
Kitten's caretaker: Indigowulf
Parent IDs: 8x25
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: RB fee
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Helio

indigowulf gives BKC kitten 4 from the breeding between 8 and 25 in exchange for kennel pup.

Needing BKC's claim form

Parents:99x24

Kitten claiming form:
indigowulf gives toffeeca kitten 1 from the breeding between 99 and 24 in exchange for (stud fee).

Kitten's caretaker:indigowulf
Parent IDs: 99X24
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: Stud fee
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Buster

indigowulf gives goddesss kitten 2 from the breeding between 99 and 24 in exchange for 1/2 great dane trade.

Parent IDs: 99 x 24
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: 1/2 Great Dane
Kitten's name:

Kitten claiming form:
Parent IDs: 99x24
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Jaskin

indigowulf gives YLO kitten 4 from the breeding between 99 and 24 in exchange for stable horse.

Parent IDs: 99 x 24
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: stable horse
Kitten's name: Elmo

Parents:46x64
Caretaker: Math

Needing info on where kitten number 1 is going

Kitten claiming form:
Kitten's caretaker: Math
Parent IDs: 46 x 64
Kitten's image:

Kitten's litter number: 2? (she was the second listed)
Receiving kitten in exchange for:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Nuniu

Kitten claiming form:
Math gives Indigowulf kitten 3 from the breeding between 46 and 64 in exchange for stud fee.
Kitten's caretaker: Math
Parent IDs: 46x64
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Naners

Math is giving the council kitten 4 from the breeding between 46 and 64 in exchange for one secret special prize.

Parents:117x129
Caretaker: SweetCaroline

Kitten claiming form:
Kitten's caretaker: SweetCaroline
Parent IDs: 117x129
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it)

SweetCaroline gives YourLoveOnly kitten #2 from the breeding between 117 and 129 in exchange for Chinese Crested.

Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: Kennel dog (chinese crested named Cheng)
Kitten's name: Rowdy

Kitten claiming form:
Kitten's image:

Kitten claiming form:
Kitten's image:

Parents:99x131
Caretaker: Toffeeca

toffeeca gives YourLoveOnly kitten 1 from the breeding between 99 and 131 in exchange for stable horse.

Needing YLO's claim form

Kitten's caretaker: toffeeca
Parent IDs: 99 x 131
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Maximus

toffeeca gives YourLoveOnly kitten 3 from the breeding between 99 and 131 in exchange for stable horse.

Needing YLO's claim form

toffeeca gives YourLoveOnly kitten 4 from the breeding between 99 and 131 in exchange for stable horse.

Needing YLO's claim form

Parents:31x91
Caretaker: red_uni387

red_un387 gives indigowulf kitten 1 from the breeding between 31 and 91 in exchange for RB Fee.

Kitten's caretaker: red_uni387
Parent IDs: 31x91
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): i need to think of a name thats perfect

Parent IDs: 31 x 91
Kitten's image:

red_uni387 gives YourLoveOnly kitten 3 from the breeding between 31 and 91 in exchange for stable horse 465.

Parent IDs: 31 x 91
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: TheStable horse
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Malik

-Kitten claiming form-
Parent IDs: #31 x #91
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name: Kira

red_uni387 gives sera kitten 5 from the breeding between 31 and 91 in exchange for a gryphion kit.

Need Kadana's claim form

Parents:104x144
Caretaker: Goddesss

Kitten claiming form:
Kitten's caretaker: Goddesss
Parent IDs: 104x144
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Sunny

Goddesss gives SweetCaroline kitten 2 from the breeding between 104 and 144 in exchange for Stud Fee.

Needing SweetCaroline's claim form

Goddesss gives Rosewood kitten 3 from the breeding between 104 and 144 in exchange for gift.

Needing Rosewood's claim form

Goddesss gives TheLeet kitten 4 from the breeding between 104 and 144 in exchange for The Feli mimic.

Kitten's caretaker: Goddesss
Parent IDs: 104x144
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: The Feli mimic
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Burgundy

Parents:116x54

Needing info on what's happening to kitten 1

Needing info on what's happening to kitten 2

Needing info on what's happening to kitten 3

Kitten claiming form:
YourLoveOnly gives indigowulf kitten 4 from the breeding between 116 and 54 in exchange for stud fee.
Kitten's caretaker: YLO
Parent IDs: 116x54
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: RB
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Reicher

Parents:139x93
Caretaker: Ryuukokoro

Kitten's caretaker: Ryuukokoro
Parent IDs: 139 and 93
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Niji

Ryuukokoro gives XLostxDestinyX kitten 2 from the breeding between 139 and 93 in exchange for use of stud.

Kitten's caretaker: Ryuukokoro
Parent IDs: ID# 139 x ID# 93
Kitten's image:

Kitten's litter number: #2 in litter
Receiving kitten in exchange for: Stud Fee <3
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Kush

Ryuukokoro gives YourLoveOnly kitten 3 from the breeding between 139 and 93 in exchange for The Stable horse.

Needing YLO's claim form

Kitten's caretaker:
Parent IDs: 139 and 93
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Scorpan

Parents: 50 x 48

Parent IDs: 50x48
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: in exchange for future breeding
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Eutychius

sera gives kasatsu kitten 3 from the breeding between 50 and 48 in exchange for RB.

Kitten's caretaker: kasatsu
Parent IDs: 50 x 48
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: in exchange for RB use
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Sudarshana

Parent IDs: 50x48
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Aithne

Parents: 141x92

Kitten's caretaker: Rosewood
Parent IDs: 141 x 92
Kitten's image:

Rosewood gives SweetCaroline kitten 2 from the breeding between 141 and 92 in exchange for breeding fee.

Needing SweetCaroline's claim form

--Rosewood gave him away in thread to xLostxDestinyx, and his name is Truffle--

Parents:17x136
Caretaker: XLostxDestinyX

XLostxDestinyX gives Goddesss kitten #1 from the breeding between #17 x # 136 in exchange for [Just Gifting]

Kitten's caretaker: XLostxDestinyX
Parent IDs: 17x136
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: Was a gift
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Pheobe

Kitten's caretaker: XLostxDestinyX
Parent IDs: #17 x #136
Kitten's image:

Receiving kitten in exchange for: N/A
Kitten's name: Persephone

XLostxDestinyX gives Kadana Sorano kitten #3from the breeding between # 17 x # 136 in exchange for [Just Gifting]

Needing Kadana's claim form

Need info what's happening to kitten 4

Parents:31x49

Need to know what's happening to kitten 1

Need to know what's happening to kitten 2

YourLoveOnly gives TheLeet kitten 3 from the breeding between 31 and 49 in exchange for Garden Nom custom.

Kitten's caretaker: YourLoveOnly
Parent IDs: 31 and 49
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: Garden Nom custom
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Thor

YourLoveOnly gives red_uni387 kitten #4 from the breeding between #31 x #49 in exchange for stud fee

Kitten's caretaker: YLO
Parent IDs: 31 x 49
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: Stud Fee
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Dawn

Parents:69x130
Caretaker: Keilin Alyr

Keilin Alyr gives indigowolf kitten #1 from the breeding between 69 and 130 in exchange for RB fee.

Kitten's caretaker: Keilin Alyr
Parent IDs: 69x130
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Aurora

Kitten's caretaker: Keilin Alyr
Parent IDs: 69x130
Kitten's image:
Kitten's litter number: #2

Need to know what's happing to kitten 3

Parents: 76x42
Caretaker: CutieePiee

CutieePiee gives sera kitten #1 from the breeding between #76 and #142 in exchange for a Gryphion kitten (below).

Parent IDs: 76x142
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: Gryphion kit +300k SG
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Saoirse

CutieePiee gives Goddesss kitten #2 from the breeding between #76 and #142 in exchange for stud fee.

Kitten's caretaker: CutieePiee
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: Stud fee

Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Hestia

CutieePiee gives Goddesss kitten #4 from the breeding between #76 and #142 in exchange for RB fee.
Kitten's image:

Kitten's image:
Kitten's litter number: 5
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Demeter

Parents: 118x135
Caretaker: Kadana Sorano

Kadana Sorano gives indigowulf kitten 1 from the breeding between ID #118 and ID #135 in exchange for RB.

Parent IDs:118 x 135
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: RB

Parent IDs: 118 & 135
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Sky Queen

Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Screaming Eagle

Kadana Sorano gives XLostxDestinyX kitten 4 from the breeding between ID #118 and ID #135 in exchange for letting me summon her newb butt into highly dangerous places >XD.

Kitten's image:

Receiving kitten in exchange for: Gift!
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Zephyrus

Extra Breeds

Parents: 65x66

-Kitten claiming form-
Parent IDs: 65 x 66
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name: Banjo

-Kitten claiming form-
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name: Bounty

-Kitten claiming form-
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name: Bijou

YourLoveOnly gives sera kitten 4 from the breeding between 65 and 66 in exchange for a Saluki kennel dog, Naa custom and WildGrowth items.

Parent IDs: 65x66
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: Saluki kennel dog, Naa custom, and WildGrowth items
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Devlin

Sera's USD breeding...

Parent IDs: 50x51
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Saraid

sera gives CutieePie kitten (2) from the breeding between (50) and (51) in exchange for (gryphion kit + 300k SG).
Kitten's image:
Receiving kitten in exchange for: a Gryphion kitten
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Asteria

Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Raelin

Kitten's image:
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Weylin

sera gives (kasatsu) kitten (kitten's litter number)Kitten 5? from the breeding between (50) and (51) in exchange for (500k SG + assorted tasks).

Parent IDs: 50 x 51
Kitten's image:
Kitten's litter number: 5
Receiving kitten in exchange for: 500k
Kitten's name (if you are naming it): Avdotya

sera

Starting with this one, then! ^^  *really wants some Caedmon kittens* xD;

Username: sera
Feather link (not an image. A link to the page): http://gryphions.freehostia.com/main.php?g2_itemId=271
Father's ID: 41
Father's owner: sera
Mother's ID: 52
Mother's owner: sera

Kadana Sorano

Breeding form:

Username: Kadana Sorano
Feather link (not an image. A link to the page): http://gryphions.freehostia.com/main.php?g2_itemId=251
Father's ID: 17
Father's owner: Kadana Sorano
Mother's ID: 89
Mother's owner: Kadana Sorano
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Rosewood

Username: Rosewood
Feather link (not an image. A link to the page): http://gryphions.freehostia.com/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=336&g2_serialNumber=2
Father's ID: 118
Father's owner: Kadana Sorano
Mother's ID: 58
Mother's owner: Rosewood

Kadana Sorano

(Kadana Sorano) is giving (Rosewood) permission to use gryphion (118) in a breeding.

Neocridders

Psst, I asked for links to feathers, but I'll be able to find the feathers anyway. So don't worry. XD It's just me, being picky.

Kadana Sorano

mru?  I did link mine, I thought?

ETA: I see what you mean, sorry!

Here is link to mine: http://gryphions.freehostia.com/main.php?g2_itemId=251

And because i helped her so am partially responsible, here is link to Rosewood's: http://gryphions.freehostia.com/main.php?g2_itemId=335

*posting here, cos not sure if editing forms is OK*

Neocridders

XD No worries, this is fine. It's ok to edit, so long as you're not changing who you are breeding. And I'll try to get some litters colored tomorrow morning. :) I am not sure how fast this will go, guys. This is the first breeding season. I hope it'll go smoothly. But, we'll see!

Thanks.

The rest of the slots go out tonight at midnight secundi time. I just wanted a chance to get a bit of a head start, if you know what I mean, so people can get in the place of mind. Or... yeah. That makes sense sort of .

jojo

(jojo080889) is giving (indigowulf) permission to use gryphion (ID25-Jasmine) in a breeding.

indigowulf

Breeding form:

Username: indigowulf
Feather link (not an image. A link to the page): (my prize feathers arent in my folder yet- one of those please :))
Father's ID: 8
Father's owner: indigowulf
Mother's ID: 25
Mother's owner: jojo080889

Neocridders

toffeeca

Neo, if we are using a gryphion that is not yet added to our owner's folder for breeding (from the 1 sg raffle) would you rather us wait until they are transferred?

Neocridders

They should be transferred soon, so I'd wait.
;) I'm working on those. I'm trying to go back and forth and work on that and this and that and this, so everything is moving along, even if it is a bit slow. It'll all be transferred before breeding season is done, so no worries!

sera

KYYAAAA!!!! x3  They are all SUPER ADORABLE!!!  Kadana, if you want to trade kittens, i'm so game. xD *goes to add these lovelies to her trading thread*

Neo, i've got one kitten traded for sure from Conall's breeding; would you prefer i post that now or wait until i finalize some of the other trades? ^^

Neocridders

It's up to you. They'll stay in your care until I get time to switch them (and that's not in my priorities, to be honest. It'll happen soon I'm sure, but understand I have to do raffle stuffs and coloring litters. Sorry!)

But you can post that now. Just be ware I won't be transferring until later.

sera

i'll probably just wait then. ^^ i just really hope to get them traded before they grow. ^^  But it makes more sense to me that they all trade together. XD;

YourLoveOnly

I assume my girl can't breed again until her litter grows up, even if it was a breed out season? *just making sure* ((And you said we would work something out before breeding season started if you know who didn't email you back.. So can you please PM me?))

indigowulf

Username: indigowulf
Feather link (not an image. A link to the page): http://gryphions.freehostia.com/main.php?g2_itemId=235
Father's ID: 99
Father's owner: toffeeca
Mother's ID: 24
Mother's owner: indigowulf

toffeeca

toffeeca is giving indigowulf permission to use gryphion 99 in a breeding.

Math

Neocridders, when you give a kitten to the council, what happens to it? Is he/she usen in a giveaway or something by you? :)

Neocridders

Quote from: Math on July 12, 2010, 06:59:09 PM
Neocridders, when you give a kitten to the council, what happens to it? Is he/she usen in a giveaway or something by you? :)

The council will take a kitten and find a wild gryphion pair that recently had a litter of kittens. Since wild pairs have less kittens than a pair with bonded partners, the parents will easily be able to take care of this kitten. The kitten will be placed into the family's care, and will grow up like a normal, wild kitten. There is almost zero chance ((aka it won't happen) that a kitten that was donated will come back around and be sold or given away or bond with someone when it grows. It will live happily in the wild.

By doing this you'll get a super secret prize that will only be revealed when this happens. :O

indigowulf

indigowulf is giving Math permission to use gryphion ID64 (August) in a breeding.
(for 2nd pick of litter ;))

Math

Username: Math
Feather link:
http://gryphions.freehostia.com/main.php?g2_itemId=666
Father's ID: 46
Father's owner: Indigowulf
Mother's ID: 64
Mother's owner: Math

Thank you! :D Maybe I shall give a kitten to the council... I'd like to see what that super secret special prize is. ;)

Math

I feel super silly. xD August's ID is actually 46. xD It was late at night so... that's my excuse? :P

SweetCaroline

Username: SweetCaroline
Feather link (not an image. A link to the page): http://gryphions.freehostia.com/main.php?g2_itemId=712
Father's ID: 117
Father's owner: SweetCaroline
Mother's ID: 129
Mother's owner: SweetCaroline
~SC~

toffeeca

Username: toffeeca
Feather link (not an image. A link to the page): http://gryphions.freehostia.com/main.php?g2_itemId=718
Father's ID: 99
Father's owner:toffeeca
Mother's ID: 131
Mother's owner:toffeeca

indigowulf

(just making sure, since its not mentioned on the upcoming breeding lists, that my 2nd litter didnt get missed. I dont mind waiting til everyone has thier first before you do 2nd's if thats what youre doing, just dont wanna be missed :))

indigowulf is giving YLO permission to use gryphion 116 in a breeding

Neocridders

You are correct. I missed it >< Sorries *goes to fix that and update list*

And we whistle while we work *do do do do do do do*
Yep.

YourLoveOnly

Neocridders

O.O Oh my gosh I'm sorry!
I think I saw it yesterday and I was on my way out the door. Ahh. I'm PMing you now >.<

red_uni387

Username: red_uni387
Feather link (not an image. A link to the page): http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2489.0
QuoteDing ding.

Yeeaaah. <3

So red gets a feather.
Now, what part of the series was I in? What scene was I in? It was mostly one scene... and I'll go with anything sort of in the ballpark. But it was an important scene, and it was toward the end.
(I see no feather in my folder, and not sure if it's supposed to be in there or not, so just quoting your post)
Father's ID: 31
Father's owner: red_uni387
Mother's ID: 91
Mother's owner: indigowulf

Neocridders

Sorry, yes you can use that. My bad >.< Neo's a bit... frazzled with everything. I'm running around like a headless chicken.

*back to coloring*

Goddesss

Breeding form:

Username: Goddesss
Feather link (not an image. A link to the page): http://gryphions.freehostia.com/main.php?g2_itemId=569
Father's ID: 104
Father's owner: SweetCaroline
Mother's ID: 144
Mother's owner: Goddesss

indigowulf

indigowulf is giving red_uni387 permission to use gryphion 91 in a breeding.

SweetCaroline

SweetCaroline is giving Goddesss permission to use gryphion 104 in a breeding.
~SC~

Neocridders

Hello everyone. Breeding is still open, it'll be open until Sunday I believe.
I'm sorry to announce that I'm going out of town. Things will be a little slow for the moment. Goddesss (who is absolutely AMAZING) is going to be filling in with litters getting to people, etc. I'm going to finish the litter I've been working on, and she'll do a few or however many she wants to or has time to do. I'll be back Saturday night, and I'm so so sorry.

I've had some RL things happen, and I'm just... having a hard time right now. I'm sorry I'm not going as fast as I should be.

If I've made a mistake/caused problems/done something else wrong, feel free to PM me. I know I've made a mistake with someone, and I hope she knows that I'm sorry.

YourLoveOnly

-Breeding form-
Username: YourLoveOnly
Feather link: http://gryphions.freehostia.com/main.php?g2_itemId=255
Father's ID: 116
Father's owner: indigowulf
Mother's ID: 54
Mother's owner: YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly gives sera kitten 4 from the breeding between 65 and 66 in exchange for a Saluki kennel dog, Naa custom and WildGrowth items.

-Kitten claiming form-
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name: Banjo

-Kitten claiming form-
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name: Bounty

-Kitten claiming form-
Kitten's image:
Kitten's name: Bijou

Neocridders

New litter added.

Also- if you've been waiting for me to add stuff to the gallery before you post a breeding form, go ahead and post it.

The only things I was worrying about was that a gryphion might be traded but you used it in breeding. Since trading is for the most part over, it shouldn't be a problem. If you haven't posted trade stuff, I really don't care if you post now. I'm just trying to wrap things up, and I haven't gotten a chance to update stuff to the albums. It'll be there as soon as I'm back from my trip.

Ryuukokoro

Breeding Form!

Username: Ryuukokoro
Feather link: http://gryphions.freehostia.com/main.php?g2_itemId=275
Father's ID: 139
Father's owner: xLostxDestiyx
Mother's ID: 93
Mother's owner: Ryuukokoro

XLostxDestinyX

Ryuu has permission to use my Tahiti ID # 139!
<3 <3

indigowulf

((still willing to help color any litter that mine arent involved in (for fairness) if you still need help))

Neocridders

Thanks for the offer. It's really nice of everyone to offer. I might take you up on that offer later, indigo, because I may need someone to be another permanent kitten colorist, so we can have breedings year round. But for now, I'm going to say things will be ok. Just slow. ;) Thanks for the offer. If you'd be interested in applying for permanent colorest, PM the gryphion account with examples of coloring on different linearts.

Goddesss

The breeding list and Kittens will be found here until Neo gets back from her trip.

1.Sera:41x52

2.Kadana Sorana:17x89
3.Rosewood:118x58
4.Indigowulf:8x25
5.Indigowulf:99x24
6.Math:46x64
7.SweetCaroline:117x129
8.Toffeeca:99x131
9.red_uni387:31x91
10.Goddesss:104x144
11.YourLoveOnly:116x54
12.Ryuukokoro:139x93