[Quinsta] Ravv's Breeding Thread (Laurëon, 1st gen cream Gypsy, wants foals! <3)

Started by Ravvana, July 30, 2010, 11:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

Of course :) Just let me know once you figure out who you'll will be pairing him with.

Pinkshadow

red_uni387

I'd love to snag a breed with your palomino boy as well, please! Would be breeding my Mish'natel to him :)

Ravvana

Sunchaser

Ive put in my breeding as wella s put in your permission for Grace

Ravvana

I'm planning to post permissions tonight. I'll start searching for studs of my own, then, too.

Any more takers for Laurëon? ;D

Ravvana

Waiting on one more person to agree to a breeding, and then I'll post all forms up to now in one giant block.

Any more takers on Laurëon? Or Quilhdotar, who is the only male dun Gypsy unrelated to Astris?

CutieePiee

I'm still in the process of reserving a mate for Laurëon. I might or might not need one more slot with him. Will keep you posted as soon as I find out! Thanks! ;D

Ravvana

Permissions up to here have been posted :)

For my own records, I still need permission from:
Ryuu's Wesin

Ravvana

springacres

My apologies, Ravv.  Could have sworn I posted permission for Anathainet.  Ah well, done now. :)

Ravvana

Haha, don't worry about it. I only posted all of my permissions this afternoon. Still plenty of time.

BabyKittenCandy

Rav your permissions for Chromaggus are both in. :)

Any chance I can snag a breeding with Laurëon? Will be a pure breeding with my Luminita.

Ravvana

jojo

Ravvana

Permission posted, jojo :) Just let me know who the mare is once you decide.

jojo

Kahlira

Hello <3

I have permission from Sera to use Tremor's Totem. I was wondering if I could pair her with Laureon?

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=505780

I figure palomino or roan, either way I'll get a stunning foal <3

Ravvana

Kahlira

springacres

Thought I'd share this result with you, Ravv...
Quote872. springacres - 323 x  390 - Grade F Silver Dapple Blue Dun (Gruello) Splash Overo, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Fetlock (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
She's a keeper, and Quildohtar inherited that sneaky silver dapple from his sire ;D

Ravvana

Thanks, spring :)

I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing with my mares next season, so feel free to offer RB trades for any of them. All my stallions are of course available for free stud :)

Winged

I'd be interested in reserving an RB with either Ilvanya or Nárescë. Would you be interested in any of my mares? A few are already reserved but there are still some availiable :) Please look at my thread:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3501.0
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

i would loove to borrow one of your two Name Me vanner mares? :D
- does any of my mares interest u? (:

Ravvana

Cutiee: Definite yes if Jolie is available :) Delilah would be my second choice (to be bred to Mionech), Pearl third choice.

Winged: Is Hala available for a RB with Nárescë?

Pink: I'm probably breeding the roan mare myself, and the perlino is on tentative hold for toffeeca. So I'm going to say no right now, sorry :(

CutieePiee

Delilah would be the only one available, so I'll put you down for her. ^^
Thank you, dear.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

Nighthenge

I'd love to borrow Malwafinda this season for my cream/tobiano Clyde project (Foal would be a Grade by my Mor'klis and kept only if it inherited tobiano and/or cream).  Embla is the only one of my mares that I've plans for http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=9

Ravvana

HUGE apologies for my lack of response, I totally didn't notice the last two requests until now :-[

YLO: I'll trade a RB with Anaróriel for a RB with the lovely smokey Shetland? If she's still available, of course.

Nighthenge: How about a RB with Malwafinda for a RB with Rothel'tishules?

Ravvana

Also: If anybody has a Mustang mare they don't have plans for, I would love love love a Mustang RB x_X;; Same with Andalusians, but Mustangs are my favorite RL breed so they are my priority <3

Nighthenge

Quote from: Ravvana on April 15, 2011, 02:01:49 PM
HUGE apologies for my lack of response, I totally didn't notice the last two requests until now :-[

YLO: I'll trade a RB with Anaróriel for a RB with the lovely smokey Shetland? If she's still available, of course.

Nighthenge: How about a RB with Malwafinda for a RB with Rothel'tishules?
Done!  
I noticed you were interested in Mustangs.  Do you have a stallion picked?  I haven't gotten around to advertising my Appy boy, but he is going to be available.

Ravvana

No stallion picked yet, since I do need to find a mare first. I'm thinking either roan or tobiano in the stallion, although appy is also pretty...

Pinkshadow

I'll make a new offer , any of my mares interest u in return for the RB of Raina or any of the shetlands? (:

Ravvana

Pink: How about a RB with Litsë or Winima for a RB with your Dark Angelica (1st choice) or Maybelle Rosa (2nd choice)?

UPDATE: I am going to receive a grey Andalusian mare with a wonderful personality very soon. I will happily trade a RB with her for a RB with ANY Mustang mare! Please post or PM if interested <3 I'll post her image and link once I receive her.

Ravvana

That would be wonderful, Conroy, thank you! :) I'll make a note for you as soon as my Andalusian shows up in my stable.

Conroy

toffeeca

Aw, I just saw that my future mustang girly was your first choice and knew you were looking for a mustang RB,  so I was going to see if you were interested in using her next season. But I see you have Conroy's mare reserved now. Maybe next season?

Ravvana

Aww, toff, I would take that offer in a heartbeat! I would personally love to breed two Mustangs in May (more chances of getting the "perfect" keeper!), so I am still very interested in your offer if any of my non-Andalusian mares are suitably tempting? Anaróriel and Hráva are usually popular and still available, as are all of my Shetlands, or anyone unreserved who suits your fancy. Otherwise, please keep me in mind for next season for sure :) I had no idea you would be willing to offer a RB with your beautiful new mare or I would have held out a bit longer XD

Alnaeyah

Are you still interested in an RB with my Andalusian Mare?
If so would you be interested in trading an RB with Hráva for it?

Ravvana

Alnaeyah: Yes, I'm still interested :) I'll mark you down for Hráva once you confirm.

Pinkshadow

i'd looove to snag an RB with one of ur Shetties <3
- Any of my mares interest u ? (:

Ravvana

How about a RB with Litsë or Winima for a RB with your Dark Angelica (1st choice) or Maybelle Rosa (2nd choice)?

YourLoveOnly

Wanna swap Shetland breeds maybe? I have her: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=513090
Would love a RB with Litsë, but Cammírë would be okay too.