[Quinsta] Ravv's Breeding Thread (Laurëon, 1st gen cream Gypsy, wants foals! <3)

Started by Ravvana, July 30, 2010, 11:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keilin Alyr

Palomino dun. Palomino tobiano. Palomino dun tobiano... any would be pretty awesome. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

Just an update that I'll only have spotty internet access for the next week or so, but I will post any permission forms requested in the next 2-3 days (the 3 days after that are more tentative). I technically will have access on the 15th itself (due date for forms), but you may not want to rely on that.

So, if you have any last minute stud requests, get them in asap! :) Laurëon would love one or two more foals from this season.

sera

Ravv, could i officially get permission to use Laureon this season? ^^

Ravvana

Done :) Anyone else want to get a last minute request in? I have Internet for about 18 more hours.

Aralie

May I get a breeding with Laureon? Haven't decided which of my two females I will pair him with yet.

Ravvana

Ravvana

I'm still open to requests, but be warned I might not be able to get online to post permission. So it's a bit of a risk. Happy breeding season, everyone! :)