[Quinsta] Ravv's Breeding Thread (Laurëon, 1st gen cream Gypsy, wants foals! <3)

Started by Ravvana, July 30, 2010, 11:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

*jumps around* YLO wants Arab mares! ^^
I have no RB trades left for you, but I have SG and adoptables.
I have Jaeman Prophecy, Luminaria and Panda Shrimps that I run, I could also part with some of my premade Orlaya, Akara or Chimaera and maybe a few Gryphions I would part with but she is not imported yet.

Pinkshadow

CutieePiee

May I borrow "Name Me" mister Flaxen Red Dun Splash Overo? I'd love to breed him with my Amelie. ^^

Ravvana

Quote from: Pinkshadow on January 10, 2011, 05:19:00 AM
i borrowed Maybelle out :/

No worries. Are Blue Princess or Dark Angelica still available?

YLO: I'll mark Alassë as reserved for you. I'll look at your Chimaera after class, but if we can't sort that out, one custom Jaeman or Luminaria would be lovely :)

Cutiee: Of course! :) I'll go post permission now.

YourLoveOnly

Awesome! I might do a breeders choice, because I noticed that a few breeders choice Arab breedings produced cream foals and I am running out of cream studs I am not already breeding to xD *wants to breed non inbred pure Arab double creme eventually*

PM me to discuss the fee then? ^^ I am sure we can work something out :)

Ravvana

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

She probably will be. I think Keilin was interested in her, too. I would offer her for RB in exchange for a RB with another mare, preferably one with interesting genetics (cream, roan, etc).

Sunchaser

Ravvana

Yep, just made a note in the first post about her and Sculli's mare :) I sooo need to find time to name my poor "name me" Quin, and to start searching for studs... x_X;;

Ravvana

All of my Quin are now named and ready for the coming season :)

Quildohtar, my lovely 2nd gen. flaxen red dun splash overo Gypsy stud, is ready to meet some new ladies this season ;) I also have 3 other beautiful Gypsy studs available.

red_uni387

*flails wildly* Can i borrow Elmenda? Can offer an RB with one of my mares in exchange <3

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2897.0

must try for brown roan XD

edit: would also love to trade another rb for an rb with your palomino tobiano girly, if you're willing

Ravvana

You can most certainly use Elmenda if I can use Filana'llanis :D I'm a girl on a mission for roan XD

I'm probably using my palomino girl myself, but I'll let you know if I change my mind :)

red_uni387

sure thing! :D (though I saw you mention in Cutie's thread that you'd breed her girl to an unrelated roan Vanner, and I think all roan Vanners are related Dx)

hope she gives you a pretty roan foal <3

Ravvana

Boo. Well, if I can't find an unrelated roan, I guess I'll breed her to a non-roan Vanner and hope that the roan gods will favor me passing roan down the female line XD

red_uni387

Maybe they will~ Or maybe they'll finally relent cause you've tried so many times ^^

Is Filana the only girl of mine you're interested in? I'd love to borrow Hrava too, to try for bay roan XD

YourLoveOnly

I loveloveLOVE Nárescë and also really like Larca.
I have these two available for RB trade:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=486109
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=486128

Or custom adoptable things of course ^^

Scullisto

Ravv you still wanted to use my Gypsy mare Teli'pohik for March correct?   I just want to make sure for my records.

Ravvana

Sculli: Yes, please :)

red: She is, sorry.

YLO: Neither of those mares really fit my breeding plans, and I'm pretty much only interested in RB for RB exchanges this season. Sorry :(

YourLoveOnly

It's okay I will just keep stalking and try again a different season XD

springacres

Ravv, I'd like to reserve Hráva for a breeding with my Anathainet.  Do any of my mares interest you? http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3734.0

Ravvana

Shexlin'hala is my favorite of yours. If she is available, I'll give you the RB with Hráva for a RB with her :)

springacres

She's now reserved for you, Ravv :)  and somehow I thought you might pick her, lol

*toddles off to daydream about possible silver dapple yellow dun overo Vanners*

Pinkshadow

i'd looove to use ; Nárescë , for next season , shes a beauty
and if she isnt availible then ; Ilvanya :D

Ravvana

springacres

Ravvana

Yes, I allow pretty much anything :) I personally don't breed grades or inbred horses, but I really don't care what my studs do.

springacres

Good, then I'd love a breeding with Quildohtar for my Uvil'li'oriolin.  Need to get some more colors, patterns and modifiers into Friesians ;)

Alnaeyah

I would like to offer an RB with my new pony girl for an RB with Ilvanya.

Ravvana

Keilin Alyr

Aww, that's awesome. Here's hoping that Roxanne is a bit nicer about passing roan than Lete'mionech. He's a stubborn one. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Kahlira

I notice you have one of the pretty Shetlands. I would totally love a RB with Winima, if I may,

And in return, I'll either let ya RB with Magestic, my perty black Clydie..
http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=306070

My "Name me" grade (Will have a name soon, I promise!)
http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=486151

Or first dibs on May's breeding season.

Ravvana

Sorry Kahlira, but neither or those mares really fit my breeding plans :( And I'd rather not trade a March RB for a May one, but if you are still interested in Winima come May you can come poke me again.

Pinkshadow

Ravvana

I like Maybelle a lot. Depending on which of my mares you're interested in?

Pinkshadow

Any of your Gypsies or the pretty shetland <3
owh and for the shetland i can throw in , First dibs on a mare of mine next season (:
or maybe a feli kitten of my next litter :p

Ravvana

Ooh, Maybelle RB and Feli kitten for Winima RB? That would be sufficiently tempting - let me know if you want to finalize that :) Or for just the Maybelle RB, you could use either of my available Gypsies (Russariel or Tingilya).

Pinkshadow

Keilin Alyr

Just wanted to let you know that Jareth is available for stud if you wish to try your chances at a gray tobiano foal, Pink. Since not a lot of special traits show up on gray outside of paint, I figured it could be a fun mini-project. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

Pinkshadow

Ravvana

I am totally, totally in love with Laurëon, my new 1st generation palomino Gypsy stud. I really want to achieve the "quality stud" status with him, meaning he needs to sire 5 foals that are claimed in one season. So please, do not hesitate to request a breeding with him!

Here is his photo again because I can't stop looking at him XD

Keilin Alyr

Ooh...

*looks up at Ravvana and her pretty palomino with huge, puppy eyes*

I'm... pondering pairing Persephone with Laurëon. I'll be back when my brain stops going "SQUEE! Pretty pretty pretty!" like a hypermaniac squirrel and actually comes up with rational thoughts. XD

Winged

I would grab a breed with him in a second, if i didn't already have plans for all my mares. Perhaps next season :)
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

I would like to reserve a spot for your new palomino Gypsy stud please! Will be back to let you know who he'll be breeding with. (May need more than one slot though... xP)

Sunchaser

Rav O.O Can i use your palamino stud to go wtih Angel <.< Id love to get a non inbred double cream as well lol

Ravvana

Cutiee, I'll mark you done for one slot for now :) Just let me know if you want more before the season starts.

Sunchaser, sure thing. Let the quest for a non-inbred double cream commence XD

Sunchaser

lol id laugh my butt off if we ended up with at least three double creams this season non inbred *squees* i love ethereal but he really was meant as a what would happen if i bred a mom with a son. If it was RL i wouldnt have done it but as its adopts i was curious lol

Pinkshadow