Neocridders's Free Quinsta Studs ~ Always Available **New! Females for RB!**

Started by Neocridders, July 31, 2010, 04:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Well, my old thread was made back when I only had one stud. Now I have many, many more.
Neocridders's studs are always free to use, every season. There is a variety in my studs, something for everyone.
My Quinsta Stable specializes in Gypsy Vanners, so almost every one of them at Vanners.

All of my quinsta are named in elvish translations of english names. If you are curious what a name means, please visit his page.

Child Support Policy
As a little way for my boys to show they care about their children, they provide all fees involved for a breeding. The breeding fee and foal claiming fee will all be paid to you.

Note to self: Fees include 100sg fee for the breeding plus 3k fee for the foal claiming.

Neocridders

Alagos

QuoteBlack Tobiano, 4 white legs, star (High strung and difficult to work with)

Barathon

QuoteBay Tobiano Splash Overo, front right Stocking, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, back left Fetlock, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Manwë

QuoteM Brown Tobiano, front right Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Sock, Star (Slow and stubborn)

Onónion

QuoteM Grey Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, back right Sock, back left Fetlock (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Locien

QuoteM Dun Palomino Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front left Coronet, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Bregolien

QuoteM Blue Dun (Gruello) Tobiano, front right Pastern, back right Stocking, back left Pastern, Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Alyan

QuoteM Red Dun, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Lip Marking (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Calanon

QuoteGypsy Vanner M Palomino Roan, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Horthien

QuoteGypsy Vanner M Brown Leopard Appaloosa Sabino Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Sock, back left Pastern, Faint Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Thalion

QuoteBay, front right Stocking, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Stocking, Blaze (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Thorontur

QuoteM Bay Splash Overo, Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Neocridders

These are my female quinsta. I'll put them all up here. If I decide to use any this season, I'll say the slot is taken.

FEMALES will take a bribe. Unlike makes, who are free, females only get one slot, so I'm looking for something a little more. Thank you. If you don't like that I'm asking for little bribes, then don't ask to use one please.

Eleniel

QuoteBlack Tobiano, Fetlock on front right leg, Stocking on front left leg, Sock on back right leg, Pastern on back left leg, Faint Star on face.  (High strung and difficult to work with)

Velossfaeniel

QuoteF Grey, front right Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Lip Marking (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Anira

QuoteF Flaxen Chestnut (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Lassiel

QuoteBay Sabino Overo, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Randiriel

QuoteChestnut Tobiano, front right Stocking, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, back left Fetlock, Blaze (Slow and stubborn)

Limoladiel

QuoteF Palomino Roan Blanket Appaloosa, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Zylia

QuoteF Black Roan Tobiano Frame Overo, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Stripe (Slow and lazy)

Neocridders

Next Breedings

Alagos

Barathon

Manwë

Onónion

Locien

Bregolien

Alyan

Calanon

Horthien

Thalion

Thorontor

Note - If you change your mind, let me know. I can take you off the list if you no longer need one of my boys.

Neocridders

Eleniel

Velossfaeniel

Anira

Lassiel

Randiriel

Limoladiel
1. (Will need a big bribe, because I think I may use her)

Keilin Alyr

I'd like to reserve a breeding slot from Barathon for my Yen'mira, please.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

red_uni387

Neocridders

Yup. Ha, looks like Barathon will be a proven quality stud this season if all goes through. :)

SeaCrest

If you don't mind Barathon used for a grade breeding (since I'll be using an Arab, not a clysdale), could I breed him with Midnight Star? She's black arabian, first generation, and I want to figure out her code XD

If not, thanks anyway :P

Neocridders

I am not sure if I want to do that, SeaCrest. I've PMed the Quinsta account, and I'll get back to you as soon as I hear back.
I am probably fine with it, but I will not do it if it potentially decreases the quality or is frowned upon in the slightest. I don't think it will be, but I'm going to make sure.

So, if you don't mind, I'll sign you up for now, but if I hear an answer that tells me my quin will be of a lesser quality or anything like that, I'll have to decline. Sorry :( I hope you understand. I don't know what the down side to breeding a grade foal is. I bet there is nothing to worry about, though.

If you want to look for other studs, feel free. I'll understand if you decline at all. Sorry. I never thought about it, and I'm not sure if it will affect my horse at all.
:) But I'm not against it at all, so as long as my horse has no down side to it, I'll let it happen. I'll let you know when I get a response!

Keilin Alyr

As I understand it, it should be the resulting foal may of "lesser quality" (as the foal will be Grade as opposed to Arabian/Vanner), but I'm sure it doesn't decrease the quality of the parent. Maybe in the eyes of individual users if they want to keep their full lines pure, but that'll be case-by-case basis. We'll see what Silvanon's final verdict is though. =)

I also believe the lesser quality just refers to the personality snippet the foal receives, so the foal will be more prone to shying, nervousness, stubbornness, etc.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

SeaCrest

That's fine, Neo, that's why I checked :)

Thanks, Keilin ;)

Silvanon

*pops in*  By "lesser quality" I meant "grade horses will have their own seperate lineart that is based upon the ugliest horses I've seen in real life."  You've already seen the male lineart, and I think there's a good chance of a female grade being born this season.  Being grade doesn't affect genes, personality, or trainablility.  Breeding a grade line back to the same breed repeatedly will eventually result in a horse that's considered pure, and will be the only way to get some genes in some breeds.

SeaCrest

Neocridders

Great. Thanks so much :)

Alright, SeaCrest, looks like that works out.
I'll add you to the list. Thanks.

Neocridders

Yay. All permissions posted. All studs will as the title says, always be available. If any plan to retire, I'll mention the season before he retires.

And if anyone still wants breeds from my boys, feel free. If you are a non-owner looking to breed two quinsta, I might be able to provide a male and female free of charge. This is for non-owners only.

:)

XLostxDestinyX

I was wondering if I might use Manwe with this girl this season? Hes gorgeous!

Neocridders

CutieePiee

Neocridders

CutieePiee

Kadana Sorano

Neo, could I use your Manwë in a cross breed with my arab girl?
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Rosewood

Neo, could I use your ManwĂ« in a  breeding with my Vanner girl Cinnamin?

Neocridders

Yes to both. I'll post his permission tomorrow after band.
Thank you.

Rosewood

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Ravvana

Neocridders

Of course, Ravvana :)

All permissions posted to this point.

SeaCrest

Hey Neo, I didn't see a permission posted for me, although that might have just been early morning fuzzy-eyed me XD Just checking ^_^

ETA: Oh, nevermind, I found it XD Sorry!

Neocridders

Yes, I've posted a permission for you to use barathon :)

SeaCrest

Haha it was further up than I thought :P Thanks again!

Neocridders

Alright. August Breeding season forms are due tonight, so if anyone else wants to snag a breed with any of my boys, please let me know sooner than later. I -won't- be staying up till midnight to post permissions. I will probably stay up till 21:00 ish secundi time.

But it looks like most people have finalized all breeds already. That's fine. :) Just post or PM me. You may also reserve a spot for September at any time after the foals are born.

Neocridders

Ryuukokoro

Next breeding season is going to be Oct, Neo. ^_^ just fyi!

Neocridders

Ryuukokoro

Neocridders

Neocridders

Bump for January. :)

New Stud added.

Neocridders

There are many breeding projects going on now with grades. I've decided that all of my studs will be allowed to breed with a horse to produce a grade. It's ok with me.
Thank you!

Ravvana

Neocridders

Neocridders

YourLoveOnly

I'd love a stud with Barathon for this lady:
http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=509346

Aiming for bay tobiano or bay roan tobiano.

Rosewood

Neocridders

Both are pretty girls. Barathon would love to help out.
I'll post permissions tomorrow.
Thank you.

Neocridders

Permissions were both posted. Thank you <3 Will send child support money right now.

YourLoveOnly

Neocridders

Neocridders

New stud added!
I'm excited to see if he gets any children, I am interested to see what they'll look like!

:)
And all children counts are up to date.

Kahlira