Neocridders's Free Quinsta Studs ~ Always Available **New! Females for RB!**

Started by Neocridders, July 31, 2010, 04:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Yes of course :)
Also - I'm adding my new Mustang to the mix as soon as I figure out a name for him. So expect to see him soon!

Neocridders

New stud added. And, I've posted all my females. I'm going to probably use one of them, probably a vanner. So please please please understand I'm going to need to pick one so you'll need to wait until Ipick. Thanks!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Neocridders

CutieePiee

Neocridders

Ravvana

Can I please use Locien with my Russariel & Onónion with my Elmenda? :)

jojo

springacres

Neocridders

Alright! All forms have been submited. Sorry for the wait, guys!

Neocridders

@.@ I just sent all the child support money from the quinsta. So sorry it took so long, guys. I hope you guys had enough money to pay for the breedings! I'm so so sorry!

Guess what? Three new males added to the stud list!

Neocridders

Locien is now a proven quality stud! With only one season! Wow!

And... two new boys are ready to offer stud services! Should be added soon.

TheLeet

Just quickly popping into remind you that I reserved a RB with Lassiel. You probably haven't forgotten but I noticed that you hadn't written it down yet :D

I also posted permission for your RB with Mighty Quinn <3

Ravvana

Can I please breed Cutiee's Jolie with Manwë? And my Tingilya with Bregolien?

Neocridders

Permissions have been sent. Sorry for the wait :) All things should be good, thank you!!

Neocridders

Roo

Hey! Was wondering if you would allow grade breedings? :) Am working on a project in getting 'paint' into friesians :) Alagos would be suited with my friesian mare Sintharia :)

Neocridders

Roo

Ravvana

I'm really hoping this thread is still active, since my whole breeding project apparently hinges on the use of your Manwë XD;;

Can I breed Manwë with...
my Raina, Hwesta, and Manna
Aralie's Eira
Willow's Gyen'med
Cutiee's Freya

So 6 in total? :)

Pinkshadow

Could any of my non reserved mares tempt u for Anira orLimoladiel's RB ? :b

Neocridders

Ravvana, that sounds fine to me XD
I'm curious on why he is so important to your breeding project? XD

Pinkshadow, I'll let you use either one for Rainy's RB. :)
I was going to use Limoladiel, but since I haven't figured out who to breed her to, I wouldn't mind trading out those plans with Rainy. XD She's so pretty! All of your girls are pretty.

:)

JUST A SIDE NOTE: I'm going to be super busy near the end of the breeding sign up time. So I don't think I'll be able to do anything last minute. I'm going on a trip on the 16th, and this will not be a priority. Sorry! So, I probably won't have time the last day or two.

Ravvana

Quote from: Neocridders on December 07, 2011, 03:19:53 PM
Ravvana, that sounds fine to me XD
I'm curious on why he is so important to your breeding project? XD

My project is for brown roan tobiano, and he has two of the three genes I need, plus has nice short lines. So I'm breeding him with all my non-brown roan tobiano mares (and some others).

I'll try to get all the Manwe requests in soon so you'll have time to accept them.

Neocridders

:) I accepted them. This new breeding thing is really awesome.

And I'm glad he fits your needs! ^-^ hahaha.

Ravvana

I had too resend one of my requests for Manwe, so if you have a chance would you mind accepting it again? Thanks!

Neocridders

BabyKittenCandy

Is Limoladiel available this season dear? I have most of mine available if you require a RB in exchange :)

CutieePiee

Ravvana

Neocridders

Sorry guys! I forgOt to check this.
Send me a request. Bkc, you may use her for free since I am not using her. Everyone else please send requests and ill accept