Main Menu

Cloudmaster Breeding - Roan Appaloosa, Dun Roan, others

Started by Ryuukokoro, August 02, 2010, 08:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

Keilin Alyr

I'd really love to reserve Naghina's RB this season if she's still available. Would you be interested in Cal'joanan's RB in trade?

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=486174

I'm also willing to offer one of my Horses or 500k SG for her RB, if Cal'joanan's doesn't interest you. =)

http://secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=13&ID=375

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ryuukokoro

@Rav: Oooo I would love to RB with your cute shetland Winima in exchange, if that's okay? ^_^ Just let me pm CutieePiee real quick, she had asked earlier but didn't give me a definite answer.

@Keilin: An RB with Cal'joanan would be great! But is Ipreen'ethen available, perhaps? I saw she wasn't on your breeding thread. I need a female Clyd not related to Naghina. XD;;

Keilin Alyr

Yup, Ipreen's available, I had just forgotten to update my thread. I was planning on just breeding her with my flaxen palomino Arabian boy for amusement, but it'd be great if she got some real breeding plans. I'll post permission for you. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ryuukokoro

Whoot! Okay Naghina's breeding is yours! ^_^ *marks down*

Winged

Can i also breed my friesian mare to Nuatunmed? She's a first gen black friesian, so i'd be breeding chesnut and roan into friesians.
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Winged

Great, thanks! Hopefully my girl carries chesnut, since i think that's the only way for it to pass... or it might be possible to breed it back into the grade line later on.
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

Is Mivelar's RB Still open dear? And if so, do you allow grade breedings? Im working on getting Tobiano into arabs :)

Ryuukokoro

I surely do allow Grade breedings, BKC. ^_^ Do you have a Vanner mare I could use in exchange? I noticed you don't like Grade breedings and most of my breedings are Grade projects, but I do have some lovely Vanner studs I could breed a pretty lady with. :)

Ravvana

I tentatively have Winima reserved for you. Let me know once you hear back from Cutiee :)

BabyKittenCandy

I have my Vanner Mares Tsuritsa or Luminita or I could offer my Mustang mares breeding since i have no solid plans for her this month, or any of my Arabs or my grade Cassie(depending on your project :) )

Or you can reserve Jaelle or Nadya for next season if you would rather one of those two.

Ryuukokoro

@Rav: CutieePiee declined so you are welcome to use Despera in exchange for Winima! ^_^

@BKC: Oohhh I would LOVE to use Zodiac if you're sure you don't have plans for her. I love the mustang lines so much!! :D

Ravvana

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on May 02, 2011, 09:17:06 PM
@Rav: CutieePiee declined so you are welcome to use Despera in exchange for Winima! ^_^

@BKC: Oohhh I would LOVE to use Zodiac if you're sure you don't have plans for her. I love the mustang lines so much!! :D

Yay to the first part, at least (I had also made an offer on Zodiac's RB) XD I'll go mark Winima down as yours :)

Ryuukokoro

I don't mind switching to Tsuritsa so Rav's offer can be accepted on Zodiac, I am already doing a couple mustang breedings this season and I know Rav is looking for one. ^_^

Ravvana

To be fair, I do already have one Mustang RB with Conroy's lovely black mare, so Zodiac would be my second. Although having two to breed this season would be doubly amazing <3

BabyKittenCandy

Oki, i'll mark Ryuu for Tsurita and Rav for Zodiac as long as you are both happy with that :)

Ryuukokoro

Ravvana

That sounds fantastic :D Thank you BKC and Ryuu! ^.^

jojo

Could I used Paselina'mur with my Kides'aerosh? :)

Ryuukokoro

Pinkshadow

Can i please use Paselina'mur , with my gal Zhareena?

Ryuukokoro

Yes yes! Oh yay I thought he wouldn't get to be much of a daddy this season ^^ *crosses fingers* Here's hoping he is a good passer of genes!

Pinkshadow

Ryuukokoro

Attention! All May breeding permissions have been posted!! Please check to make sure I didn't forget yours!

Winged

Could i please get a breed with Paselina'mur, for Ravv's Nárescë? For some reason i had him on my list of who i'm breeding, and so sent in the breeding, but i've just realised that i must have forgotten to post here, or the post didn't go through or something like that.
So i would be very greatfull if you could send in the permission! Even though i sent in the breeding without having asked here.
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

No prob winged Pase is very excited to be such a good father this season. I'm hoping he loves passing on his roan too! lol

Edit: Permission sent :)

Winged

Thanks! Yeah, what would be most amazing would be chesnut roan dun blanket appaloosa frame overo. Bit of a mouthfull, lol!
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Is your Miniature girl available? =) I can offer two RBs with any of my available mares in return. I have 18 mares, 7 reserved and 1 up for trade leaving girls 10 to pick from. Their presentation will say if they are reserved for July, if not that means they are available ^^

Ryuukokoro

YourLoveOnly

Haha can't blame you. Must hoard all the fuzzy cute! XD

BabyKittenCandy

Any chance I could borrow your lovely Mivelar again Ryuu? All my Vanners are presently open in my thread, along with Zodiac

:)

Solistia

Ryuu! I know he's not up there yet, but might I be able to snag a breed with your gorgeous Perlino Mustang with my Open Fire?

Aralie

May I grab a breeding with your Mil'pokum?
Will be pairing him with Pinkshadow's Zenia