News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cloudmaster Breeding - Roan Appaloosa, Dun Roan, others

Started by Ryuukokoro, August 02, 2010, 08:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

@Rav and Keilin: Sure! Astris loves babies, and yay for Mor getting some love! I'll post permissions tomorrow. *heading to bed now*

Nighthenge

My I use Big Red Thunder with one of my Clyde mares?  Probably I'll use my Silva'li'shexlin.

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ryuukokoro

Oooo that would be great, Nighthenge! I hoped Thunder would get to be a daddy again. ^^

Ryuukokoro

Permission posted for: Rav, Rav, Keilin, Nighthenge!

TheLeet

I'd love to breed Astris with my Fuchsia and Constanze this season :)

YourLoveOnly

Ryuukokoro

Sunchaser

Ryuu do you plan on using my shetland female? I have a offer on her and i want to make sure you plan on using her. I told them id double check with you first ^__^

Ryuukokoro

Yes I would love to use her if your offer is still open. :)

Updated first page! Most of my mares are available. As stated in my fee details, I would like to trade a mare breeding with a mare of your own, so I have a choice of babies during breeding season. If you don't have a mare to part with we can possibly work something out, such as an adoptable trade, but it would have to be a good bribe.

Rin'liFlis, my palomino tobiano Vanner mare, is up for possible bribe. I plan to use her myself unless I get a very good offer from someone. :)

Sunchaser

yep its still open for ya. i shall go tell teh other they can use her the next breeding season. If you dont like the foal that comes out feel free to let me nom on them :-p

Ryuukokoro

jojo

Can i breed Rinli'Flis with my Gray Vanner, Huata'patret? :)
(http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=486194)

I can offer an RB with any of my mares in return~ let me know!

Ryuukokoro

They are lovely mares but they don't fit my breeding plans, sorry jojo!

red_uni387

These girls probably doesn't fit in with your breeding plans either but asking is always worth a shot xD I have a 2nd gen grey vanner (Veanti'ishlan) or a 1st gen friesian (Mori'alli) whose RB I could trade for Rin'liFlis'? Both have a calm and steady personality

Ravvana

Can I breed Wesin Li'eleth with my Amanya?

Nighthenge

I'm interested in using Naghina.  Would you consider an RB trade for use of my Friesian mare?

CutieePiee

Would I be able to borrow Despera in return for an RB with one of mine that are still available?

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3742.0

Ryuukokoro

@red_uni: Thank you for asking but they're not what I'm looking for, sorry hon.

@Rav: Yup yup he's all yours! (Well, your mare's lol)

@Nighthenge: That would be fine! Naghina loves being a mommy. I'll breed a Grade to try to get some pretty colors into the Friesians. :)

@CuttiePiee: Is Savannah still available? She's pretty!

CutieePiee

Ryuukokoro

All right then trade sounds good! ^^ I'll put you down.

I'm hoping to find a regular black Vanner mare to breed with this season, that doesn't have tobiano. *goes to look!* Otherwise I'll find another black tobiano and hope the tobiano doesn't pass lol.

CutieePiee

Great, thanks! For the record, I will be breeding Despera with this fellow:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=509347

Ryuukokoro

Nighthenge

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on March 03, 2011, 09:50:09 AM
@Nighthenge: That would be fine! Naghina loves being a mommy. I'll breed a Grade to try to get some pretty colors into the Friesians. :)
Perfect!  I'll be crossing her to TheLeet's Norðri to try to bring grey into Clydesdales :)

ETA:  Permission sent!

Ravvana

When are you planning to send in permissions? No rush, just want to make sure all my breedings are legitimate by the time the season ends <3

Ryuukokoro

No worries I won't forget! I haven't gotten around to typing up my breedings but I will soon and I'll do my permissions then as well. :)

Ryuukokoro

Permission has been sent for everyone borrowing one of my studs or mares. Please check to make sure they went through and I didn't forget anyone! :) (I checked too, just want to make sure I don't mess up for anyone.)

Ryuukokoro

Last day for breeding forms! ^^ Drop me a pm if you need a last minute stud! (All my mares are currently being bred)

Ryuukokoro

Updated my breeding pages. All studs are up for free breed this season as always, which includes my roan appy boy and my dun roan splash boy! :)

CrystalAngelNeko

Just making note that I want to breed Shining Day and Dear Lady to your Big Red, and I want to breed Yorinear'Cora to Astris ^.^

Winged

I'd love to reserve an RB with Mirithin. Are you interested in any of mine? I'm using my palomino vanner and my grade, but the rest of my mares are availiable.
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3501.0
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Sure winged! I'd love to use Mori'ushele, I looove black roan and I've been wanting to try for one of my own. ^^ I'll breed her to a black male and hope any ressesive chestnut genes stay away lol

Winged

Sure, that sounds good :) Yeah, it's so annoying when something ressesive you don't want pops in. I'll put you down in my thread.
Not sure who i'll breed your girl to, definately another shetland, perhaps with roan. Strawberry roan is gorgeous!
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

Isn't Paselina'mur a 4th generation? Not 7th? o_o

I might return to claim a breeding slot with him. ^^

Ravvana

Quote from: CutieePiee on April 04, 2011, 11:37:52 PM
Isn't Paselina'mur a 4th generation? Not 7th? o_o

I might return to claim a breeding slot with him. ^^

Nope, if you click on a Quin further down the pedigree you'll see that his pedigree continues :)

He is gorgeous, and oh-so-tempting @_@ If only he weren't inbred; that's the one thing I try to avoid in my breedings.

red_uni387

He's inbred? I don't see any related horses in his pedigree

Ryuukokoro

Ravvana

Quote from: red_uni387 on April 04, 2011, 11:44:24 PM
He's inbred? I don't see any related horses in his pedigree

Oh duh, I got down as far as Gabriel and thought that he was sunchaser's inbred stud. Of course that is actually Ethereal now that I clicked down further :-[

Okay, I want a breed with him now XD I'll be back once I figure my mares out for May.

CutieePiee

Quote from: Ravvana on April 04, 2011, 11:40:59 PM
Nope, if you click on a Quin further down the pedigree you'll see that his pedigree continues :)
Ah, I didn't think to look further. xP Thanks. ^^

Is Despera available, Ryuu? Would love to pair her up with: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=514838

I've got several girls still available:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4183.0

Ryuukokoro

Oooo that would be fine Cutiee, how about a trade with Freya? :)

CutieePiee

Hmm.. I'll have think that over, Ryuu. Since she's a guaranteed cream, she wouldn't be an equal RB trade and I've been getting pm'd bribes for her.

Ryuukokoro

Understandable. :) I don't think there will be a lot of others going after Despera so take your time deciding. :)

Ravvana

Any chance you'd be willing to RB out your new Mustang mare? ^.^;;; Only if I'm not lucky enough to snag a starter Mustang before next season... I just would really love to breed a Mustang of my own if nothing else, and you won my favorite mare from the first round of imports, so I thought I might as well ask. Any of the unclaimed mares in my thread (except the two "Name Me" Vanners) would be available <3

red_uni387

Ryuukokoro

@Rav: Sorry hon, I'm going to use her myself. D: I'll let you know if that changes, though.

@red: I already have a black Vanner mare I'm breeding this season, sorry!

Aralie

Would I be able to breed your Paselina'mur to my Dasha?

Ryuukokoro

Aralie

Winged

Can i please breed my Ereth'fela to your Nuatunmed? I'm testing to see if she's double tobiano, and roan would be a plus for the foal.
My girl- http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=413118
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro