Pink's Quinsta Herd | Spotlight : Cremello Mini Stud AND Smokey Cream Stud !!

Started by Pinkshadow, February 11, 2011, 05:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Is your Miniature girl available? =) I can offer two RBs with any of my available mares in return. I have 18 mares, 7 reserved and 1 up for trade leaving girls 10 to pick from. Their presentation will say if they are reserved for July, if not that means they are available ^^

CutieePiee

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, Lizzie's gonna be a popular one this season. Pretty appaloosa and the only brown mini so far. =)

I'm interested in trading for Cassandra's RB though. Do any of my mares interest you, perhaps one of the Vanner girls?

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3510.0

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Pinkshadow

Cutiee , i was actually going to find something to bribe u with for eighter Freya or Primerose, but Lizzie RB will only be traded for another miniature horse RB, as i would loove to have more of those <3

Ryuukokoro

I guess my offer won't work either then lol. Okay thanks anyway.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Keilin Alyr on June 16, 2011, 01:50:58 PM
Ooh, Lizzie's gonna be a popular one this season. Pretty appaloosa and the only brown mini so far. =)

I'm interested in trading for Cassandra's RB though. Do any of my mares interest you, perhaps one of the Vanner girls?

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3510.0

I loove Sarina, would prefer/love to borrow her, otherwise i kinda liek Ruth too and Yen'mira (:
____

Cutiee , hehe i guess not ;b
Ryuu , Yeah sry hun <3

Keilin Alyr

I'll keep you in mind once bribe season closes. I just want to see what new ponies may get introduced before committing to a trade with my double-cream girl. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Pinkshadow

Goddesss

Can I use Blue Prinze with my painted dreams please?

ETA:  Opps I mean my Whispering Winds.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Goddesss on June 17, 2011, 12:01:06 AM
Can I use Blue Prinze with my painted dreams please?

ETA:  Opps I mean my Whispering Winds.

ofc <33 :D

Keilin Alyr

Doesn't seem like any of the Shetland girls this time around have really grabbed my eye, at least not more than Cassandra. You still interested in a RB from Sarina or Ruth by chance? =)

Pinkshadow

Keilin Alyr

Pinkshadow

Keilin Alyr

I'll mark you down for Ruth then, if that's okay. I bred her myself last season and no one was interested in a blue dun snowflake appaloosa foal. I figure her foal might have a better chance at a home if bred by someone else. =)

Pinkshadow

Alnaeyah

Would you be interested in trading an RB with Rainy for an RB with either of my shetland mares?

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Alnaeyah on June 19, 2011, 08:19:28 PM
Would you be interested in trading an RB with Rainy for an RB with either of my shetland mares?

Rainy is not availible , stands in the 3rd post :)

Pinkshadow

Goddesss

Did you post permission for me to use Blue Prinze?  It doesnt look like my breeding went through.

Pinkshadow

New Season Starts Here ! :D

News:
- A New Gypsy Mare
- A New Gypsy Stallion

CutieePiee

Any chance I can borrow Lizzie for September? You can have a look at my mares:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4183.0

Ravvana

I have a new Mini mare if you're interested in trading Lizzie's RB. She's a flaxen chestnut splash overo.

http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=529315

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

I'll accept my mini's RB (Philippa) for your Lizzie if you'll be okay with that.

Winged

Also, can i please breed my Zytia to your Caspian? First stage in a smokey cream dun roan project.
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Winged dreams on September 04, 2011, 12:34:12 PM
Also, can i please breed my Zytia to your Caspian? First stage in a smokey cream dun roan project.

Ofc winged <3

Wow many ppl interested in Lizzie :o

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

Lelya's RB was claimed by someone else, so I'll need to remove my offer on Lizzie.

Pinkshadow

Pinkshadow

Pinkshadow

Winged

Could i reserve an RB with your Morning Sunshine? Are you interested in any of my mares?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3501.0

ETA: New thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=5123.msg114142
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Keilin Alyr

Could I reserve a breeding from Totto? I'm interested in pairing him with Soli's Fields of Gold. =)

Pinkshadow

Pinkshadow

Active again ;b
- Tho' i don't remember if i have arrangments with anyone :o

Ravvana

I put in my request for Cassandra via the new system, could you please accept when you have a chance? :)

Ryuukokoro

Pinkshadow

Keilin Alyr

Could I reserve a breeding from Totto? I'm hoping to pair him with Soli's Fields of Gold. =)

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Keilin Alyr on December 13, 2011, 06:17:47 PM
Could I reserve a breeding from Totto? I'm hoping to pair him with Soli's Fields of Gold. =)

Yes ofc :D
- Just send the breeding when it is :D

Keilin Alyr

BabyKittenCandy

Could I snag a breed with Blue Prinze dear? And possibly your un-named Flaxen Red Dun Roan Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano boy?

Pinkshadow

Quote from: BabyKittenCandy on December 14, 2011, 09:36:20 AM

Could I snag a breed with Blue Prinze dear? And possibly your un-named Flaxen Red Dun Roan Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano boy?

SURE :D
- I would loove to see them have more babies :D

Note:

MY BOYS ARE FREE USE, JUST PUT IN THE BREEDING AND I'LL ACCEPT IT :D