News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Quinsta} Wildfilly94's Breeding Herd - New Mini Stud!!

Started by Wildfilly94, August 23, 2011, 05:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

*Studs are free to use - Please do, I'd love to get a bonus ticket!
*Mares will be an RB with one of your mares, a Quin(Adult), a Feli(Adult and Kittens), OR a Bonus Ticket
*Bonus Tickets - I'll haggle, Let you use two mares for a bonus ticket. :3
*All I ask with Grade breedings is you tell me what project its for, and only claim the foal if its successful.

If your a non owner, shoot me a pm. :)

My September Breeding Plans:
**Willow's Gyrn - Vanner - Next season
**First choice of Super Starz's mares - Next season
**Toffeeca's Dorielle - Mini - Next Season

Reserved Mares:
Yulifa'ash Doylin - Fjord -
Che Asilli - Mini -
Che Anda - Mini -
Yorin'y Ma - Mini -
Vylin Jume - Mini -
Lemn'ashril - Mustang -
Alisha Yiv'Ala - Mustang -
Ala Fali - Gypsy -
Binin Alimis'sivi - Gypsy -
Dier Silva - Gypsy -
Selitinat - Gypsy -
Llanaisfa Silva - Andy -
Vye Zyita - Andy -
Petet Ath - Arab -

Wildfilly94

Studs

(Click images to veiw profiles)

~Spotlight Stallion~

Mori Redi- Miniature Horse 1st Gen

Reserved Slots:

Che Igrethein - Miniature Horse 1st Gen

Reserved Slots:

Doneilliin Ath - Mustang 1st Gen

Reserved Slots:

Astris Wilared - Arabian 2nd Gen

Reserved Slots:

Wildfilly94

Mares

(Click images to view profiles)

~Spotlight Mare~

Yulifa'ash Doylin- Fjord 1st Gen

Reserved Slots:
1. Wildfilly94

Che Asilli- Miniature Horse 2nd Gen

Reserved Slots:
1. Wildfilly94

Che Anda - Miniature Horse 1st Gen

Reserved Slots:
1. CutieePiee

Yorin'y Ma - Miniature Horse 1st Gen

Reserved Slots:
1. Solistia

Vylin Jume - Miniature Horse 1st Gen

Reserved Slots:
1. Super Starz

Lemn'ashril - Mustang 1st Gen

Reserved Slots:
1. Myself

Alisha Yiv'Ala - Mustang 2nd Gen

Reserved Slots:
1. Aralie

Ala Fali - Gypsy Vanner 1st Gen

Reserved Slots:
1. Ravvana

Binin Alimis'sivi - Gypsy Vanner 1st Gen

Reserved Slots
1. Pinkshadow

Dier Silva - Gypsy Vanner 4th Gen

Reserved Slots:
1. Pinkshadow

Selitinat - Gypsy Vanner 4th Gen

Reserved Slots:
1. SkySong

Llanaisfa Silva - Andalusian 2nd Gen

Reserved Slots:
1. Toffeeca

Vye Zyita - Andalusian 1st Gen

Reserved Slots:
1. Whimsy

Petet Ath - Arabian 3rd Gen

Reserved Slots:
1. Willow

Wildfilly94

NEW BREEDING SEASON!

If you could please remove your earlier posts, that would be wonderful, thank you <3

Willow

I'd love to reserve ~

Alisha Yiv'Ala
Petet Ath

In return I can offer an RB with ~

Yian Tacul
QuoteF Yellow Dun Roan Tobiano, back left Coronet, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

And -

Cyr
QuoteF White (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

:D

Wildfilly94

I'm not really interested in them, sorry dear. :/ However, we could do a three way trade?
Kah and I did this last season for the same reason. Haha.

I go around asking to use other peoples mares, and offer your two girls as the trade (I'll let you know who they are so you can send the requests). You'll get to use my two girls once I make sure I have an RB trade secure with someone else.. Make sense? I suck at explaining things. :/

Edit: I would love to use your Vanner mare in trade of Petet or Alisha, so that way I only have to find a three-way deal with ONE mare of yours. Lol.

Willow

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on May 30, 2012, 01:19:26 PM
I'm not really interested in them, sorry dear. :/ However, we could do a three way trade?
Kah and I did this last season for the same reason. Haha.

I go around asking to use other peoples mares, and offer your two girls as the trade (I'll let you know who they are so you can send the requests). You'll get to use my two girls once I make sure I have an RB trade secure with someone else.. Make sense? I suck at explaining things. :/

Edit: I would love to use your Vanner mare in trade of Petet or Alisha, so that way I only have to find a three-way deal with ONE mare of yours. Lol.

Alright, that's fine! :)
I'm going to scout round before I make a three way trade, but I'll get back to you ^^
And sorry, I already have plans for Gyen'med :<

Wildfilly94

Okay, works for me. :)
And thats fine, doesn;t hurt to ask. Hehe.

Pinkshadow

does any of my girls interest you in return for your mini girls rb ? (:

Wildfilly94

Hm, I like Lizzie but she's my mini's mother. :/ I'm probably using her myself anyway, unless I get an offer I can't refuse. Sorry dear.

Wildfilly94

Well, I like your mustang and mini, but I'm afraid their not eye-catching enough for me to let go of the brown appy girl. And the other mini is taken by Solistia I'm pretty sure. Sorry :/

CutieePiee

Wildfilly94

CutieePiee

Alice is actually reserved for Rav already... I guess I will try to hit up your thread up first the season after (hopefully before everyone else snags your pretties). :)

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

4 New mares have been added, Incl; Fjord, Mini, 2 Vanners
Man, was I lucky!! <33

All 4 are available for RBs.

**I'm probably only going to accept other Adult quin, Feli, and Bnus tickets(**) for my mares this season anymore, not more RB's. I really don't want to add any more breedings to my list for this season, as its already hard enough to pick between foals. Your welcome to offer your mares' RB's, but know that they probably won't be accepted, unless I 'zomgaahhhhsoprettyomg' can't decline.

BabyKittenCandy

Any of mine fit the  'zomgaahhhhsoprettyomg' can't decline for you dear? Interested in your new Fjord gal.

Ravvana

Wildfilly94

RB wise- BKC, I'm interested in your Mustang girl, but she's not screaming my name.. So I'd have to think about it and see if anyone offers a bonus ticket or a Quin.
Ravv, I drool over your vanner mares, and your minis are cute, but I already have one vanner breeding and 2 mini breedings set up. D:

I'm trying hard not to submit any more Breedings, so I'd MUCH rather look at Quin as trades.

Quinsta wise- You both put me in heaven with all your beauties, male and female quin. O.O

Pinkshadow

Does any of my gals interest you in return for RB from your fjord or Binin Alimis'sivi? (:

Winged

Would a RB with any of my mares tempt you for an RB with Yulifa'ash, Ala Fali or Llanaisfa Silva? (That's them listed in order of preferance) I can also add a Glider custom or two to that offer.

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=5123.0
Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on June 09, 2012, 02:18:12 PM
RB wise- BKC, I'm interested in your Mustang girl, but she's not screaming my name.. So I'd have to think about it and see if anyone offers a bonus ticket or a Quin.
Ravv, I drool over your vanner mares, and your minis are cute, but I already have one vanner breeding and 2 mini breedings set up. D:

I'm trying hard not to submit any more Breedings, so I'd MUCH rather look at Quin as trades.

Quinsta wise- You both put me in heaven with all your beauties, male and female quin. O.O

I'll trade any two Gypsy RBs for the Fjord's RB :) But I tend to avoid trading Quin themselves for RBs, since I don't know which foals I'll actually keep until they are born.

springacres

I'd like a slot with Mori'redi please, will be using him with Ravv's Lelya :)

Wildfilly94

Springacres; Done! He will be such a proud daddy :)

Pink; Is Lizzie available? (For Binin)I really shouldn't make another mini breeding, but OH MY I want. XD

Winged; I'm really sorry dear, but none of them really interest me. :(
^I hate doing that. So much.

Ravv; I'm going to think on this quite a bit, as I could either use her myself, OR use your two girls, Liswen(Ayre'shexlin) and Nyarre(Peter), if they're both available. I put the males name's in parenthasis, so I know who I'll use, if I accept. XD

BabyKittenCandy

Ditto to what Rav said, I wouldnt be willing to trade a pet for a pet I may not keep and It would depend on the outcome.

I could offer more than one RB or even some SG if you wish.

Wildfilly94

BKC; Of your mares, your Mustang and Overo Roan Andy are my top favorites. Like I said to Ravv, I'll have to REALLY think on this. XD Its SO tough choosing between you two and myself.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on June 10, 2012, 08:20:37 PM

Pink; Is Lizzie available? (For Binin)I really shouldn't make another mini breeding, but OH MY I want. XD

Sorry, i would only trade her for another mini or something, since shes the one everyone wants to borrow.

BabyKittenCandy

No worries Wild, take your time. Tbh, I was planning on using my Andy gal, so he slot wont be going anywhere else :)

Zodiac is reserved though, I placed a reservation on her right back at the start of my thread. 

Wildfilly94

Pink; Aww, okay, least I tried. ^^

BKC; Aww, okay, well thanks anyway ^^

Ravvana

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Willow

Wildfilly94

Pinkshadow

Can i breed Dier Silva with my smokee boy if she is availible? :b

Willow

Wildfilly94

Yes, you may! ^^
And yeay! Can;t wait to see the description of her baby, Willow :)

Ravvana

Yay, thanks! :) Breeding greys is always fun to see if they are dominant or recessive XD Plus tobiano <3

Wildfilly94

toffeeca

Can I use Llanaisfa Silva this season? Are you ok with your quin being used in mixed breeding?

Wildfilly94

Hmm, most of the time yes, it just depends on what your doing. Is this for a project?

toffeeca

Yes, its my project to bring appy to andys, the baby would only be claimed if it showed appaloosa.

Wildfilly94

Ohh, sweet! (I love appys). And only claimed if it shows appy should reasonable to me. Go for it, she's all yours! ^^

CutieePiee

Aralie

Wildfilly94

Okay Ravv & BKC:
After MUCH thought, I've decided I'm either using my Fjord gal myself, or her RB will be traded to whoever wins the new Luestin Mares(If they accept). And if one of you win, then I guess you might get her after all. XD

Cutiee&Aralie:
At the moment, My Fjord, my new Mustang, and Vylin are un-available. After the Luestin mare's new owners are announced and I try to snag a breed with their mares, if I fail, they will be available. (Cept the Fjord, cause I'll use her.)

Fjord info - This season, shes unavailable except to me or the Luestin mare's owner. Next season, she WILL be available to anyone for RB trades. ^^
The way I've got things going is this season, I use my pretties, next season, their up and I'll use my foals, or do RB trades. I will try not to use any of my mares, if I don't need to next season. <3

Aralie

CutieePiee