Looking for artwork & customs to cheer me up after RL pet drama

Started by YourLoveOnly, September 24, 2012, 06:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

My poor guinea pigs have been severly neglected by the caretaker they were staying with for the past two months while I was told they were doing perfectly fine. Now that I have finally moved into a new apartment I went to pick them up yesterday so they could come back to me permanently, needless to say I was devastated to find out they had been ill for weeks and left untreated :'( I will not bug you guys with the full story again, it can be found here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=7290.0

I am looking for custom pets colored like my guinea pigs to make me feel a bit better. It can be original art of my piggies OR any kind of adoptable colored like one of my piggies, it does not have to be a rodent adoptable, it can be a fantasy creature with wings etcetera. Some have markings that are also possible in other realistic pet coats like bunnies and cats for example, so if you can do one or more customs for me please reply no matter what adoptable you own/color for. Basically anything goes and is wanted.

I can pay with:
* SG
* any of my Agency pets up for bid
* any of my Artifacts items
* breeding items from Unbridled
* my custom tickets and other items from Little Chimaera
* RBs with my Quinsta for the next breeding season (have 4 mini girls coming!)
I supoose I can also offer custom pets from any of my adoptables (!Blub!, Panda Shrimps, Kitchen Mice, Ponytails) but am feeling awful so I don't think I'll get any coloring done for at least a week :( If you're willing to wait then I can offer those.
I'll also offer any items from TheKennel and Air~Fish but since they are inactive I doubt anyone wants them.

Winged

I'll see what i can do, but it'll have to wait till after i finish Celine and Art. Unless you would prefer i do a piggy first? Up to you.
But not today, i'm way too upset myself to colour. Just failed my driving test again :(
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I don't really mind what order stuff gets done in, so whatever you prefer doing :) Would defenitely love piggie Gliders! I think I have one that can be done with premade markings even :)

Winged

Well i'd be happy to do that one with premade markings as a gift and one with custom markings for a pet? I like either of your male arab Quinsta, Kio and Pandora your AirFish, Darcy your PU and Rowdy your Gryphion. Sound good?
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I think one or both of the Quin were on hold for Willow for FCFC, but any of those others would be good. And you're so sweet!

Here's the premade marking one:
Name: Enya
Owner: YourLoveOnly
Body colour: #fff6f3
Eye colour: #d73545
Claw colour: black
Wings colour: #fff6f3
Marking(s): socks, muzzle, tail tip (obviously real guineas don't have a tail but it's kinda like a points marking so I figured I'd give her that too), maybe wing tips? (up to you if she looks better with or without)
Marking Colours: #90817b
Mutation(s): ears
Colour: #90817b
Have done hexcodes since I know you prefer those ^^
And for showing off, a picture from before all this:

Will think about what custom one I'd want. Probably also depends on the pet you pick, like in return for an Air~Fish I'd only ask for a simple piggy mimic but for the PU I'd prefer a more difficult one.

Winged

Aw she is adorable, so sweet :) And so clean, my sister has a long haired male and he's filthy because he's scared of getting a bath.
Here she is! Hope you like, i decided on little wing tips to match her socks. And you're very welcome.

Well how about Kio then? I've always liked him :) If you show me photos of your piggys i could let you know which i would consider simple and which would be harder. IT's p to you who you'd like me to choose.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

-snuggles her girl- Hello beautiful! And she actually only gets bathed like 3 times a year when she's super dirty, mainly I just brush her every day or every other day and sometimes cut it a bit shorter near her butt if she gets feces stuck in there. The more you brush it the less work it is, if you only brush it like once a week it's a lot harder to get it smooth and it's more likely to hurt. Having the carton bedding instead of something like wood shavings helps a LOT too because this doesn't get stuck in her hair. Some longhaired piggies are a bit scared of brushing and I just cut their hair shorter instead.

Let's see.. Pictures.
Abina: (x) (x) (x) (last two are baby pics)
Mikki: (x) (x) (x)
Noni: (x) (x) (x) (x)
Alice: (x) (x) (x)
Domino: (x) (x) (x) (x) (last 2 are baby pics)
Bobje: (x) (x) (x) (x)
Those are all my piggies, including Enya, currently alive and living with me. Normally I included my old piggies as well but since this is because of the current drama I figured I'd only include my current lovelies.

Wildfilly94

I have the critter den, ratties  :) Theyre not very popular yet, but Id be willing to do some customs for you.
If your interested,Id love RBs, if you could show me the descriptions of your foals, and let me know.who your not planning to.use as far as your other quin go?

YourLoveOnly

I'd love rattie versions of my piggies!

These are my new Mini girls:
Miniature Horse F Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Snip (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
Miniature Horse F Yellow Dun, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Sock, Faint Star (Calm and steady)
Miniature Horse F Brown Frame Overo, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
Miniature Horse F Silver Dapple Sooty Buckskin Sabino Overo, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)
I am using both the dun girls myself, but the other two are available as well as my Arab ladies (but the Arab ladies are inbred further down their pedigree).

I totally want all my piggies as rats now, so I'll be buying SG customs too XD

Wildfilly94

Haha, okay. :P

I'd love to use your brown frame overo girl , if thats alright? :3
Eta: Just saw a sooty buckskin leopard appy... Could I use your mini sooty buckskin too, by chance? :O

Elenaria

Saevia steps in with a sympathetic expression.  "We heard about your plight and that of your poor, lovely guinea pigs and I sang you a special song.  I hope she meets your approval; she's been quite eager to meet you."

Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

YourLoveOnly

-sends Wild a PM to discuss stuff- <3

And oh my Saevia thank you so very much for singing a song to find Enya, she is most beautiful! -snuggles Enya lovingly- Enya would like to say she approves too:

Elenaria

There is a bit of rustling and bumping outside this form, followed by a low shushing sound and a disagreeing nicker. "We're trying to be sneaky! You're hooves are making too much noise! Ow! Okay, okay! Yeesh. What? I'm the loud one? Nonsense! You're the loud  one! Oh right... lets get you inside..."

A elf like figure dressed in bright blue ninja outfit then sneaks through the window, darting her eyes about before going to the door and letting a beautiful palomino Elenaria in.

"You saw nothing!" The ninja quickly warns everyone before leaving the way she came; out the window.
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

YourLoveOnly

Amazing! <3 Thank you Corlanna! She looks amazing and you even gave her the turquoise horn! (I've assigned colors to all my piggies that I use for fantasy adoptables and do add their names to pictures, it's their personal color and it's even used to paint the urn after they pass away as all my piggies are cremated after they die so it always means a lot when people notice such small details!)

Winged

I could colour Noni for your AirFish Kio, if you fill out a form :)
Owner of Gliders!