News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gryphions - YLO's Gryphion Army for Stud & RB

Started by YourLoveOnly, July 04, 2011, 05:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

YLO has a TON of Gryphions. So many she has no idea who her second pair will be yet xD
Nonetheless, the almighty Gryphion army is up for stud & RB. I won't post their pictures because that would be a long scary list. Instead, you can view them all here: http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=10&ID=10

Fee
I ask for 2nd pick of a kitten. If I am getting two kittens from a litter, then one would be 2nd pick and the other one can be decided by you.

One kitten is the fee for each Gryphion used, so two if using a pair. BUT if borrowing a pair and only three kittens result I will only require one kitten as a fee, because I think it's wrong if I end up with more kittens from your breeding than you do XD

Info
Post if interested ^^ Please include who you are going to breed the borrowed Gryphion to.
I will not allow inbreeding, so please check pedigrees.

I have some in-character couples. Those would be Celine x Art, Georgie x Anthony and Jack x Adriana. Other mates for any of them are possible, but will have to be approved by me. Jack x Adriana is the easiest couple to break up and pair off with others, the first two pairs are more loyal to each other so I will be picky with other mates.

These Gryphions must be bred to other natural-colored ones: Choca, Celine, Bijou, Art, Banjo & Bounty.

Females used (not available):
Celine (Aralie)
Choca (Ravvana)
Christine (myself)
Odette (myself)

Males used once (still available once):
Art (Aralie)
Robin (myself)

Males used twice (not available anymore):
Bubble Dream (Pinkshadow, myself)

Aralie

*loves on YLO's army* I have a feather but no gryphions.
May I borrow Celine and Art please?  ^_^

YourLoveOnly

Yes you may ^^ Will post permission tomorrow.. It's 1 AM now x_x *falls over and crawls into bed*

Neocridders

*Shudders at thought of more Celine x Art kittens*
@.@

YourLoveOnly

.. XD Sorry Neo, we <3 you. They are just so awesome you could have kinda expected someone to want to breed them x3

Pinkshadow

Could i borrow the last Bubble Dream breed? :D

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Those would produce interesting kittens! =)
I think Shairah would give more variety, but Anya would keep the MLP-like style, so both are interesting. I'll say yes ^^

Pinkshadow

witch one would u prefer? i can't seem to deside

YourLoveOnly

I think the first one, since I have lots of pastels and light colored ones already and Bubble Dream already had a MLP-style litter, so Shairah seems like the most interesting girl =)

Goddesss

I would actually like to use Bubble Dream if Pinkshadow isnt.  I would like to use him with this girl of mine.  I need to name her though.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=514007

YourLoveOnly

Pink is still using him, but technically the breeding I did with him is a month ago tomorrow so he could breed again, I just prefer that he doesn't have 3 litters so shortly after each other. But you can use any of my other boys =)