News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Offering Webhosting

Started by Solistia, May 18, 2010, 01:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

My friends and I recently purchased some nice webhosting (the best part is the unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth >w<! ) and I figured I could share the love :3

If you would like, I could set up a subdomain and ftp account on my site, lasolistia.com, for you to use as you please =D
Just let me know if your interested! When I'm at home, it only takes a couple hours to set-up the subdomain (the set-up is easy, it's waiting for the server to recognize the subdomain that takes a while XD).
Just as with the general host, no limit on space, no limit on bandwidth :3
I would prefer it be used for adoptables, but if you just want some personal space, I don't mind too much either =D

The webhosting itself is nice, and if you wanted your own site, I would highly recommend Justhost.com (it's quite inexpensive, in my opinion, and you can even choose monthly payments rather than a year or two all at once, though it's cheaper to do it all at once of course)
(a tip: if you do want to order, when you get to the order page, close the tab/window you have it open in. This will prompt a 10% discount on your order because they don't want you to leave =D)

if this topic is in the wrong place, just lemme know >A> *was unsure where to put it*

Neocridders

Wow, that's a good idea. I've been interested in buying webhosting, but I'm afraid I  don't understand how  to male it work. I've got the html fine on freewebs, i just need a paid hoster. I wonder if sometime you could chat with me about how to set up like... servers or whatever they are called.

Solistia

No problem, I'd be happy to help! Are you looking at getting your own domain and then personalizing it (such as adding subdomains, maybe forums, and things like that?)