News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Springacres' Kennel Breeders

Started by springacres, May 11, 2011, 10:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springacres

Here are all my dogs: http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=2&ID=32

If you see any you'd like a breeding from, just post here or PM me with the names of the dogs you'd like to use.  There are a few restrictions, however:

-Heidi the Pomeranian cannot have more than 6 litters LIFETIME per contract, so I will only allow one CYO litter from her.
-Tafadzwa is Bahati's son and cannot be bred to her.
-Blueberry and Licorice are half siblings, so they cannot be bred together.
-Oreo is Harold's daughter and cannot be bred to him.

All dogs are free to use, with the following exceptions:
Callisto - a mimic of my real dog, Callie.  I will only allow one CYO litter from her, and require a puppy as payment and approval of her mate if not Buddy.
Buddy - a memorial of a friend's dog.  I will only allow three CYO litters from him, and require a puppy as payment and approval of his mate if not Callie.  (Note - if you want to breed these two, I would only ask for one puppy as payment instead of two for that litter.)

Any questions, just ask.  I don't bite. :)

(Edited because I forgot that Ekundayo is actually first generation.)

Willow

I've been after some Salukis for a while, could I please use your Houssam and Ghada?
I will be colouring them as adults, and you'd get a pup in return, is that alright? ^u^
~Willow

springacres

Willow

Willow

*faceplam*

I forgot I reserved these two!
I'll colour the litter soon xD

I might also be interested in using Blueberry with my Harlin. Again you'd get a pup :)
~Willow

YourLoveOnly

Oooh you have amazing doggies. I am interested in using Callisto with this boy of mine: http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=418713
But I don't know if you'll approve him? =)

I also badly wanna borrow one or two of your Salukis, so I shall be back.

springacres

Sables are love.  Labs are love.  Sable Labs are extra love.  So yes, I approve of him YLO :)

YourLoveOnly

Wonderful, I'd love to go with that breeding then! =)

springacres

YourLoveOnly

Hi. I'm YLO. I'm addicted to Kennel puppies. And I'm here to borrow a bunch of doggies 8D

I'd like to borrow Fakhriyya to breed with my Desert, Fayiz for my Lukilet and Adawiyah for Willow's Barbosa. I might be back for Ghada at a later date. YLO is obviously hoarding Salukis.. =P

By the way, the labs have arrived, I'll PM you about those! =D

springacres

LOL YLO XD  Permission posted, and wow I bet those are gonna be gorgeous puppies!