News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Country's Agency Pets for USD

Started by Country, February 14, 2014, 08:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Country

Hey guys, it comes with a heavy heart that I have to do this...I really, REALLY don't want to part with any of my pretties...but we have to be able to pay our bills and right now we are about $60 shorts...so that brings us to this....

I have added a few more pets to this

All payments go to Country19860609@yahoo.com, please put your username and which pet you are getting in the description ^_^

Painted Unicorns $5 each

Gryphions $3 each

Quinsta $3 each

Gliders $2.50

YourLoveOnly

So sorry to hear that :(
To help out a bit I'd like the two Glider girls and the Quin appaloosa girl please :)
That's $8, right? Not a lot, but every bit helps I hope..

Country

Thats right, thank you so much! I will put them up for bid ASAP. ^_^

Keilin Alyr

Hutan'rritsak is really speaking to me, probably because of the green dragon in my Pathfinder Sorcerer's lineage.

Could I pick up Hutan'rritsak and Spike (your Glider boy) for $7.50? Hope this helps you out a bit more. ^^

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Country

Yes you may ^_^ Thank you so much! I will put them up for bid ASAP ^_^

Country

Bumping this up as there are still some pets on it, and I added a few more to it as well...we are getting ready to move and any extra cash we can get our hands on will always be welcomed!

Sarah Badr

I'm interested in your Shire, Thoroughbreds, FCFC and CDA.

Country

Alright. I'll put then all up for bid ^_^

Sarah Badr

Sarah Badr

I put bids on the ones up for bid....but not all of them were.

Country

fixing that now, my son fell off the bed and I was a little distracted with his hurts...but he is better now and I am getting the rest put up now, so sorry about the delay!

Sarah Badr

Country

Just a little bruise on his back and a bump on his head...hopefully he will learn to stop jumping on the bed lol

Sarah Badr

Country

Yea until he has to go to hospital and get stitches...again...last time a dog bit his lip because he jumped up in the dog's face and woke him up. It startled the poor thing and he just reacted. He didn't mean to, but it resulted in 7 stitches for him lol. You'd think he would listen when we tell him not to do something after that.

Country

Bumping this up because I have a bill due before the first paycheck hits.

Ryuukokoro

I know it's been a while but are you still interesting in selling Bruno and Spirit? I'll give them good homes. :)

Otay Corral

Very much so ^_^ Every little bit helps because school supplies and clothes are expensive and Money is tight since we just moved XD