News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Trading/Selling Some Pets, Mainly The Kennel

Started by BabyKittenCandy, August 09, 2011, 12:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

Ok this month is a bit tight for us financially so I have decided to put a few dogs up for trade or Sale for USD.

I reserve the right to refuse a trade/sale.

The Kennel

Malamutes From My Samba by Tyson.

Elkhorn pups from Cutiee's Gunn and my Karita

Name Me 1

Name Me 3

Name Me Pup

Smudge
2nd Gen

Hitomi
(Must Retain PJK Prefix) 2nd Gen

Name Me
2nd Gen

Name Me
2nd Gen

Kiyoshi
1st gen, Childless

Name Me
2nd Gen

Name Me
2nd Gen

Name Me
2nd Gen

Calibur
1st Gen, childless

Nathaniel
(Sure he was sencond gen but I dont think the person I got him from ever came over with us to Secundi)

Gypsy
1st gen, 1 litter

Quinsta (Will also trade for other Quin)

Kenson - Arab x Vanner 3rd Gen 1 child

Cassie - Vanner x Arab 1 offspring

The Stable

Name Me

Desert Sands

Serenity

I will look at offers, mostly looking for USD but trades will be considered for other Kennel dogs (Mainly Elkhounds, Wolfhounds, GSD's, Malamutes), Quinsta, Feli, Stable (Vanners), Noms.

Please offer as you wish but bear in mind that I prolly wont let any Kennel Dogs go for less that $3.50 each or the Quinsta for less that $7.00

Wildfilly94

So I realised I can't buy Kennel dogs until my kennel is registered. And Garney hasn't been online in a while, and its been atleast 2 weeks sense I sent my registry form to her.. :/ But I am still very interested in Smudge, The bi-eyed collie below her, and the name me boy collie. Is there any way you can hold them for me until Garney reads my pm? Or atleast the 2 girls I mentioned?

Luv007

I thought you couldn't SELL as a non registered kennel, but I didn't realize there was a policy that you couldn't BUY as a non registered kennel.  Are you sure about that rule?

Being a registered kennel myself, I'm quite concerned that I don't know the rules.  I am by kennel regulations, not up to standard.  Lol.

Wildfilly94

Hm.. Mabye your right then. I just figured if you couldnt sell, you couldnt buy. But the site says you can trade as a basic owner.

Luv007

As far as I know, and I could be wrong, you can buy as a basic owner all you want, but only one pup per litter.  AS FAR AS I KNOW.  I'm not Kennel staff by any means, but that is my understanding of the rules.

Wildfilly94

Well, if you can buy as a basic owner, I'd like to take home Smudge and the Bi-eyed collie girl for $7.50 ?

Goddesss

I bought pups before I was a registered kennel back on PI.  I am pretty sure that the rule is you can not sell if you are not a registered kennel as that is one of the perks for being one.  Also I am pretty sure if you are not a registered kennel you can buy more then 1 pup from a litter but you can only keep one pup from a litter you breed yourself.

ETA: I did check the rules on the website and the only rule is you can not sell if you are not a registered kennel.

http://www.lemontoss.com/kennel/home.html

BabyKittenCandy

Wildfilly94