{WHH} Quinsta for Free/Trade Inc Fjord, Overo Andy and Tobiano Arabs!

Started by BabyKittenCandy, July 15, 2012, 06:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

Wow, this season brought about some stunners, im having a rather hard time choosing here, but I'll pop them all up with notes on who im learning towards.

For Free

443   BabyKittenCandy   #301210   #486125   3394. Arabian F Silver Dapple Brown, back right Fetlock, Blaze (High strung and difficult to work with)

444   BabyKittenCandy   #301200   #537823   3395. Arabian F Buckskin, front left Pastern, back right Coronet (Slow and lazy)

464   BabyKittenCandy   #539707   #550062   3414. Gypsy Vanner M Brown Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Star and Snip (Calm and steady)

476   BabyKittenCandy   #539712   #550064   3426. Gypsy Vanner F Silver Dapple Smokey Black Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

477   BabyKittenCandy   #505782   #414171   3427. Gypsy Vanner F Brown Roan, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, Lip Marking (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

478   BabyKittenCandy   #550279   #414164   3428. Gypsy Vanner M Chestnut Roan Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

479   BabyKittenCandy   #413122   #550117   3429. Gypsy Vanner F Dun Smokey Black, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)

480   BabyKittenCandy   #550282   #550117   3430. Gypsy Vanner M Dun Smokey Black Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, front left Sock, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Star (Calm and steady) - Scullisto

483   BabyKittenCandy   #343390   #550117   3433. Gypsy Vanner M Silver Dapple Dun Sooty Buckskin Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back left Fetlock, Irregular Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)

484   BabyKittenCandy   #550271   #550117   3434. Gypsy Vanner F Smokey Black Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

For Trade

322   BabyKittenCandy   #550180   --   3281. Fjord M Yellow Dun, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back left Sock, Star and Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover) - Rosewood

368   BabyKittenCandy   #486181   #550062   3326. Gypsy Vanner M Silver Dapple Black Roan Sabino Overo, front right Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Irregular Blaze (Calm and sweet, not a mover) *tempted to keep*

369   BabyKittenCandy   #550031   --   3327. Andalusian M Fleabitten Grey Splash Overo, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

445   BabyKittenCandy   #529308   #537823   3396. Arabian M Perlino Tobiano, front right Coronet, back right Sock, back left Fetlock, Interrupted Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover) - Willow

446   BabyKittenCandy   #537119   #486125   3397. Arabian M Flaxen Palomino Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

463   BabyKittenCandy   #528822   #550064   3413. Gypsy Vanner F Bay Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, back left Sock, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover) - Cutiee

468   BabyKittenCandy   #550061   #550117   3418. Gypsy Vanner M Silver Dapple Dun Smokey Cream Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover) *tempted to keep*

482   BabyKittenCandy   #550273   #514837   3432. Gypsy Vanner F Chestnut Roan Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano Sabino Overo, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back left Pastern, Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover) *tempted to keep*

481   BabyKittenCandy   #486176   #514837   3431. Gypsy Vanner F Fleabitten Grey Roan, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Star (Calm and sweet, a mover) *tempted to keep*

518   BabyKittenCandy   #514789   #514838   3466. Gypsy Vanner F Cremello, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover) *tempted to keep*

519   BabyKittenCandy   #514781   #550117   3467. Gypsy Vanner F Dun Smokey Cream Snowflake Appaloosa, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover) - Pinkshadow

Keeping

321   BabyKittenCandy   #539184   --   3280. Luestin M Chestnut, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Stocking, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, a mover) *Unless offered a female Luestin*

Willow

I -love- the sound of :

Quote445   BabyKittenCandy   #529308   #537823   3396. Arabian M Perlino Tobiano, front right Coronet, back right Sock, back left Fetlock, Interrupted Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

I really want a tobiano arab ;A;

Do any of mine interest you?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6480.0

CutieePiee

I like your 463. What kinds of offers are you looking for?

BabyKittenCandy

@Willow:Hmm.. Possibly 351, but tbh, Im having such a hard time choosing from the foals I have already! Feel free to offer other agency pets/adult quin or maybe sg?  Just try me, at the end of the day, id rather see them go home with someone, so im sure we could work somet out!

@Cutiee: Hmm... possibly other agency pets, adult quin, maybe sg? Just try me, at the end of the day, id rather see them go home with someone, so im sure we could work somet out!

CutieePiee

I would consider trading a few of my agency pets. Take your picks and I'll decide:

- Feli
- Little Chimera
- The Stable
- The Kennel

BabyKittenCandy

@Willow; love the quin boy, she is yours!

@Sculli; be my guest dear! ;)

@Cutiee; I'll take a browse tomorrow if that's ok? My phone is gonna die any time!

Rosewood

BKC, I really like your Fjord boy, # 322. WOuld any of my Quin interest you, or my feli perhaps? My Quin Grace and Cassie might be going to Wild for a art trade, and there are some that I might not trade, but just let me know. ^_^

Pinkshadow

BabyKittenCandy

Okies,

@Cutiee; omg, all your feli are stunning! Your Name Me one and Siam particulary catch my eye but tbh id be honoured to take any of them! No LC's catch my eye and The Stable Im revamping my breeds and focusing on vanners and the Kennel im steering clear of for the second til I know what is happening.

@Rosewood; I like Lettie, Goldie, Royal Oblivion of the quin and for the Feli, same as Cutiee, I cant choose but any of them would be of interest!

And Pink, yes, Cream Vanners are yummy!

Pinkshadow

Does anything of mine catch your eye for 482 or 519 ? (:

Agency pets and foals (:
- Except my bobtails feli :b

Willow

BabyKittenCandy

@Pink; I would be interested in any of you mini gals, Rainy, Morning Sunshine, Zenia, and for feli pretty much any though Sunrise, Alyssah, Felicia and Tiara particularly catch my eye!

Rosewood

Royal Oblivion and Lettie are inbred, I don't know if you would mind, if you don't then take your pick, and go ahead and choose a  Feli as well, as long as its not Spook or my LH boy, Akira, they were both my firsts. If you don't want Royal Oblivion due to his inbreeding, then your welcome to Goldie Locks, I will miss her, but know she will have good home with you.

Just let me know who you want, and I'll put them up for bid. ^_^

CutieePiee

I'm actually attached to those two... Any of the males interest you?

Or any one of my three adult flaxen chestnut mini Quin ladies?

BabyKittenCandy

Ah, Inbreeding does bother me unfortunately but if your sure you can part with Goldie I'd be very happy to take her!

BabyKittenCandy

Like I said Cutiee, almost any of them would be welcome but omg id love a Mini girl if you can part with one? I like Ruby a lot!

Rosewood

Yes, I can always borrow her later if I want a breeding and your not using her. ^_^ I have put her up for bid.

CutieePiee

BabyKittenCandy

Pinkshadow

Quote from: BabyKittenCandy on July 16, 2012, 07:11:18 AM

@Pink; I would be interested in any of you mini gals, Rainy, Morning Sunshine, Zenia, and for feli pretty much any though Sunrise, Alyssah, Felicia and Tiara particularly catch my eye!

Would u trade 519 for morning sunshine then? :D

BabyKittenCandy

Pinkshadow

Amazing, i'll pop morning for trade then :b
- I have popped her for trade.

ETA: I'm moving thursday, so if you could submit the trade and bid on her before i would be grateful, not sure if i have internet at my new place yet so :b