News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Amazing Feli Kittens For Trade! ^^

Started by Bunraku, September 19, 2013, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunraku

Yay, my first litter thanks to Rosedawn letting me borrow her beauties <3 And here are the proud parents:

Dorothy

Diesel

And the kittens! So torn about these, I wish I could keep them all, but the green eyed little girl has my heart and was everything I was hoping for, even if her brother and sister are beautiful <3

Keeping:

Trading:

Female:

Male: (Given to Rosedawn!)

Please be aware when offering that Rosedawn may get back to me claiming a kitten, so one of these two may be withdrawn from trading! I won't accept anything until I know, but feel free to make offers. Thank you! ^^

ETA: Looking for many things, but mostly other Feli, GroveKin, Or Elenaria stuff! ^^

Winged

They're gorgeous Bun! I'm interested in both, but especially the LH :)

Does this girl interest you?

I can also offer other adoptables, which agencys interest you most?
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

That girl does interest me, very much winged, I love the colors and will definitely keep her in mind. (How long do you have to trade her?)

Wildfilly94

;-; Shut up and take my money.
..XD

So... Do i have anything at all you'd like. Those are AMAZING feli kittens

Winged

Great! I have another couple weeks to trade her so no rush, however ideally i'd prefer to trade her within the next week or so if possible.
Since i feel these are going to be popular, for the LH boy i'll add a Glider custom to that offer :) No limits apart from no bred mutations.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Gah I love both of them as well. I bet these two will be pretty popular.

Anything of mine interest you?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Rosedawn

So amazing. I knew they'd make an amazing pair! I'm so torn... But I'll have a decision on which I need tonight!

The issue is its my FAVORITE shorthair pose....but I LOVE LHs too.

Rosewood

I love both of them. The boys eyes are just amazing... I love blue. XD Do I have anything that you'd be willing to trade for either of them? I'd be willing to trade almost any of my pets for either.

Rosedawn

I do have to say I'm so glad you took this pair Bun. I wanted them to be bred together so BADLY cause I just knew they'd be amazing gorgeous win. I just never knew when I'd finally be able to myself!

I'm gonna take pretty blue eyed boy there.

Bunraku

Okay guys! ^_^ Rose has decided on the male <3 So if any of you would like to change your trades, please let me know. I'll look into those of you who have offered  what they have but I have to say I am very tempted by wingeds girl ^^ Still am open to seeing other offers until I finally decide :3

Arty

I doubt I have anything that interests you, but I just wanted to say that that short haired kitten is just adorable >.<

Bunraku

Ok guys! I've done some looking but I really feel that I'd like to have the female kitten winged offered, so if winged is interested in my female kitten, would you like to trade? ^^

Winged

Yes, that's good with me! She's up for bid.
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku