News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Miniwyvs] Return of the EasterWyvs!

Started by Miniwyvs, April 21, 2019, 08:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miniwyvs

2013 was sorta a long time ago. Let's relive some of the magic of an Easter long past with...

RETURN OF THE

Saturn has once again set up shop in a festive meadow full of adorable hopping bunbuns. Flowers bloom everywhere, heavy emphasis on the hyacinth, daffodils, and tulips. I assure you, it's all very picturesque.

Miniwyvs flutter around... but... they're all just plain white! How strange!

"These guys are from the elusive colony I found a few years back," Saturn states. "They are sad because they aren't colorful. So let's fix that! WITH MAGIC! And SCIENCE!"

"Pick out a Miniwyv, and then dunk it in colors. It'll be fun!"

The Miniwyvs all flutter excitedly towards you in a large, terrifying adorable swarm.

Miniwyvs

Cost: Freeee

How long I keep this open will depend on how much interest there is, most likely.

Please only submit one form at a time-- you may submit another when I've finished your first.

Here's how it works:

A Miniwyv will choose you. What traits it has (wing type, horns, etc) is going to be unpredictable.

You pick the colors you want to dunk your Miniwyv in. The length of time the Wyv spends in each color, however, is uncontrollable and random-- it can be difficult to coax them out of the buckets!

Keep in mind that some colors may not blend so well. If you want to dunk your 'wyv in every color, you're more likely to end up with a brown wyv than with a rainbow one!

It may also be difficult to control which body parts end up in the dye. You might, for instance, dunk your 'wyv in red, but he stubbornly keeps his tail sticking out. Then, when you dunk him in yellow, he puts his tail in-- so it will be yellow. The rest of him will be orange, since the yellow and red mix, but his head, which he refuses to submerge in the yellow dye, stays red. You never quite know precisely what you'll get!

You will also roll a dice to see if there are any added effects. These could be glitter, mottling, striped bands, dots, or other such things!

To Do List:

1. Kahlira
2. Kah
3. Kah
4. Ryuu
5. YLO
6. Ember
7. YLO
8. Kah
9. Ember

To claim a slot, just fill out the form!

Form:
Color(s): (In order of how you want to dunk the wyv!)
Dice: [*roll]1d10[*/roll] (without the *)

Miniwyvs

Pickups!

Kahlira

Male

Female

Female

Female

Ryuu

Female

YLO

Male

Female

Ember

Male

Male

Kahlira

Form:
Color(s): Blue, Red
Dice: [blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

Kahlira

Form:
Color(s): Blue, Pink, Red
Dice: [blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

Kahlira

Form:
Color(s): Yellow, Orange, Red
Dice: [blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

Ryuukokoro

Color(s): Purple, Pink, Blue
Dice: [blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

YourLoveOnly

Yaaay!

Form:
Color(s): blue, green, yellow
Dice: [blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

Ember

Form:
Color(s): Orange, Red, Blue
Dice: [blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]

Miniwyvs

Closing this midnight-ish tonight (eastern time) so get your forms in if you want one/want another :)

YourLoveOnly

Yay :D sign me up!

Color(s): blue, purple, red
Dice:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Kahlira

Form:
Color(s): Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink
Dice: [blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

Ember

Form:
Color(s): Purple, Yellow, Pink