News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rareity Mutations | Wild Poines

Started by Tribe, February 20, 2010, 08:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

The wild ponies, ive decided need a rehaul (i know already right XD). Within these changes there will be rarity mutations. These mutations will be obviously very rare and actually be a set of muations put together to form one whole.

So i was wondering what would you like best?

---

Wild Ponies Overhaul

Ive decided to make the wild ponies a little more indepth. They are fun this way but me trying to mass produce them by myself i really slowing me down alot. So i figured making them a little more less out there and a little more interactive would help with that problem. As of right now there are some breeds other then the normal. However when this new over haul comes the kaula breed with be no more. The avain breed will be one of rarity mutations along with a couple other breeds ill be adding.

I will stick with thier main story as i hate to stray from that however behind the ranch will become a world unknown to those whom have not been past the front  yard. Behind the ranch will be a land seperated into a few different areas. Each will home differnt sorts of wild ponies. This will be further explained later on.

New Cert/Stat Cards

Okay so this is going to be the hardest part in the overhaul no doubt just because there are SOO many ponies already out there that i will have to redo and sort and such. Each pony will get a stat card & will stay in a owners folder. SO they will not infact have an attached cert. This will save me gobs of time trust me.

Stat Cards

Each pony will have 5 areas of interest. Youll be able to level some of them some of them they are born with. Each area can have up to 10 points. The more points the more you wild ponies/offspring will be worth.

Coat-
This is determined at birth, it goes by quality and color of the coat.

Mutation-
This is determined at birth, it goes my quality and amount of mutations.

Agility-
This can be both at birth & leveled. There will be competitions to raise this area.

Conformation-
This can be determined at birth and also raised through compitions.

Strength-
This can be determined at birth and also raised through compitions.

Coat Descripiton.
Though all the coats look shiny and beautiful on the outside, its very possible there are underlying problems. This is the quality of the coat.
Some coats are more flamboyant and colorful then others, this is where color kicks in. So a wild pony with paint and appaloosa and a great quality coat will be more likely to place higher in this section then a solid black.

Mutation Description
Quality is the quality of the mutation compared to others that are on the horse. So say you have a horse with 2 sets of wings however they are sorta cramped with both this minus the quality of both of the mutations. Quanity, yes this seems like something easy to do. You could score high if you just cram as many mutations on that you can..wrongo. More mutations is better however you must remember quality if you get to many mutations they take away from each other there for moving the score down.

Agility Description
Some horses are just born agile there for they will be born with points, however some have to be trained. Agaility is the ableness of your horse to be agile. Rather simple no.

Conformation description
Some horses again are born muscled and good looking but some are spindly and need to be trained and worked to gain in conformation. Conformation is the over all look of your pony.

Strength description
This is a bit of both agility & conformation. Plus a little brawn. This will be tested both at birth (for natural occuring points) and in compitions. Strenth is the ableness of your horse to pull or move heavy loads.

Tribe

Overhaul Updates

Moving ponies from old photobucket to computer for uncerting XD