News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sack Thingies? they'll need a name and people to love them.

Started by Tribe, March 06, 2010, 12:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

Once i actually get everything wild ponies up and running XD im going to need a break from them and breaks from them in the future when i dont feel like coloring complex paints or impossible appys you see? So ive come up with new completely collectable adoptable. They will be somewhat customizable with eyes eyes noses/mouths & hair. Thus far they have one gender and thats just IT XD i dont know that ill be adding more to the lines gender wise go though there will be more bases. Breeding is something im really on the fence about just because it makes the adoptable a little more complex then just collecting though i will really let the public decide wether breeding will be needed or not..if you have to have yes there will be baby line(s).

SO heres my very basic base outline of just the sitting base.

Like i said its basic ruff draft thats all. The pose will be the same as long as where stuff is but the lines will be better XD and ill smooth out the rough areas.

Anyone think they may enjoy this adoptable?

ALSO if anyone feel the need to do a little shading >.> i may need help there possibly. The shading needs to be soft and barely there as on all sack like objects.