News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Would this work?

Started by czerniana, April 22, 2010, 09:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

czerniana

(first post on Secundi, yaaaay!)

Anywho, i've toyed with the idea of moving an adoptable here for a while, but i sort of wanted to see if there was any interest in the type of one i want to play with. 

I have these great lines by a great dA artist/Gaia artist that I bought a few months before i separated from my husband, heh, when i still had money to use.  They're sort of my babies.  I had originally wanted a horse adoptable from them, but when toying with the idea, i came up with half dragon half large cat's =P  (i also have half bird half cats as mutations)

Now, i want them to be heavy on the RP side.  I could go back to Gaia and get all the RP interest i wanted, but quite frankly, i'm done with that site for a while. Maybe in a year or two i'll go back.  However, i wondered if people would be interested in a Heavy RP pet here.  Ponyisland seems to be pretty empty on the roleplay side, so i'm not running them there.  Just wondered if this would be the place to bring them, or if i should just hang on to them for now.

Any feedback is great!

Solistia

(perhaps a visual aide would help to garner more interest? I'm sure people want to see what the "pets" look like before saying whether they would or would not be interested in an RP-heavy adoptable :3 AND WELCOME TO SECUNDI!!)

Ryuukokoro

Welcome to Secundi! Yes I think a visual would be most helpful. ^_^

We have some people here on Secundi that are very heavy into RPing (myself being one) but keep in mind Secundi is a lot younger than PI and Gaia so we're a small community. There are a few rp'ers but not a ton. Still I think any rp adoptable will be greatly welcome here.

indigowulf

Yay welcome czerniana!

yes, smaller group here so even if half of us loved RP, that would only be a fraction of what the larger sites have. But, RP can certainly take off here. There are a few using it now, and its going well. Mostly in thier own threads at this time, but of course there are those forums for it too.

Math

I want to see the Zahina Pride come to Secundi. :) I miss it, especially the RP aspect.

And yes, some visual aids would be great. :) I would love to see another high quality adoptable be brought to Secundi.

czerniana

ask and ye shall recieve.  This is an RP family that was going to be part of the next event i had way back in October when i stopped running them on gaia. (long story short, i ended up in the hospital for many weeks, and when i came back i gave up on computers for a month, then stopped using gaia when i came back)

xenon

Lovely, lovely creatures. *_*

Speaking as a potential adopter, I would love to participate in events for these. :3

YourLoveOnly

I want those! The art looks great and I need a good reason to start RPing more often, my skills fail xD I haven't RPed in years!

Pinkshadow

Ryuukokoro

The art is wonderful! I think bringing them to Secundi would be a great idea. ^_^ I'll certainly join an rp with them!

Sunchaser

oooo *sits on Ryuus head* me me me me me me pick me to rp!

Zephyr

I'd probably roleplay them in specific events, but knowing me and my attention span, I'm horrible at maintaining long-term rps (though I've tried). Short, 1-2 week long rp threads I'm manageable at....would that work?