News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Kennel Breed Specializations

Started by Keilin Alyr, June 18, 2010, 06:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keilin Alyr

Just so I have some direction for my future Kennel adoptions, I'm thinking about focusing my future Kennel on water retriever breeds, with additional focus on Miniature and possibly Toy Poodles because... well, I own one now and I like poodles. XD

And just so there's no confusion or hurt feelings, I do like land retrievers. I just want a narrow focus for my Kennel so I don't overwhelm myself with too many breeds later. =)

I compiled a list of breeds I hope to acquire, but I'll admit I'm not terribly knowledgeable of purebred dogs. I'd definitely appreciate if someone could look over my list and weed out any mistakes or suggest existing Kennel breeds I may have missed.

Breeds: Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, Standard Poodle

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

PonyMama

I feel for you, and understadn why you want ot limit yourself.  I have such a mixmatch of breeds that I finally gave up and hd to maek two other kennels to specialize in a certain breed that I was collecting and it was overwhe,ming my main kennel.

So good lucks to you

I knwo nothign of retreivers and what they do, but I am sure someone can come help you add to your list