News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Adoptie - Any interest?

Started by red_uni387, August 27, 2010, 07:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

So. After several years of commissioners falling out on me, I finally managed to snag a set of fully templated lineart. From FANTASY no less. Why is her name in caps? Just take a look at her gorgeous art~!

Click~!

Any interest in bringing them over here? They've not started yet on PI either due to lack of a cert :)

Victoria

Those are the cutest thing ever i will buy them all!!!!!

SeaCrest

*nabs and runs off with lineart*

I totally would buy! Gah, now I want to strangle whoever it is that we're waiting on for the Fallen Shadows >_>

PonyMama

IF I don't get the lines I want I have a cert I might let you use if you bring them here as well, but I will have to be allowed to color and play with them  (bit again if I don't get the lines I am trying for)

But either way *Grabby hands*

red_uni387

yay interest!

and Sea - the inker/shader person has been logging on but won't answer my PMs D:

edit: aww but PM I want you to get those lines you're trying for and bring them here! they're just as adorable!

and i am talking to someone about commissioning a cert, so it's just a matter of more PMing ^^

Victoria

I'm like going to die of cuteness!  :P

PonyMama

Yeah but I am out of PG, the only thing that coudl get me them now is my rep with adoptables, so here is hoping

I want tons of these though

Blondie_63

Very very cute! I would love to see these come over!

Ryuukokoro

Awww that is so cute! I think they NEED to be here!

If you need help making a cert drop me a line, I could give it a shot. ^^

red_uni387

got my fingers crossed for you PM <3

thanks guys! i'll need to color up a lot more and get the cert and website in order, then giveaways :D

Victoria

Nako

Victoria

red_uni387

*giggles* little sneak peek of what might be avaliable ;) i got 2 duns colored, so one'll be for PI and one for here so far. not sure if this one's gonna be there or here though

sera

KYA. SO MUCH ADORABLENESS! *twitches and dies of cute* x3

Victoria

Ravvana

I need a Sean but I don't know which legs his socks should go on XDD So much love for these :D

Pinkshadow

TheLeet

YourLoveOnly

They are so adorable! Please do bring <3

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Ravvana on August 28, 2010, 12:41:14 AM
I need a Sean but I don't know which legs his socks should go on XDD So much love for these :D

*falls over* Omg would you believe that until you said that, I didn't notice those things had 6 legs!? Hahaha. The human mind just takes a glance and assumes a whole picture a certain way. XD;;

Whimsy

Lol O.o i didnt notice it either

Victoria

lol when i saw the baby had and extra foot i was like that fiit dies nit gi there then i looked at the parents and was like oh  :o they all have six feet  ;D

Neocridders

I love that they have six legs. <3 <3

CUTENESS. I have always loved Fantasy's art. <3

Nako

This is killing me ;_; I must have a hundred of them like -yesterday-.

PonyMama

Red I posted a possible cert idea in your thread on PI, but I stole the dun you posted here as an example with it.

red_uni387

*giggles* lol you guys are so silly XD

and wow PM, looove the cert <3

PonyMama

It's prettier with the more natural colored apples IMO
but glad you like

Goddesss

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on August 28, 2010, 08:41:11 AM
Quote from: Ravvana on August 28, 2010, 12:41:14 AM

*falls over* Omg would you believe that until you said that, I didn't notice those things had 6 legs!? Hahaha. The human mind just takes a glance and assumes a whole picture a certain way. XD;;

I didnt notice it either.

The cert is so cute with these.  must have tons of these

red_uni387

cert's been changed to some floating piece of land with name and owner also floating XD have to wait for deek to send it to me though ^^'

Neocridders

Are you making the name six legs in Spanish? I'm not too sure pernas is legs.
Piernas is legs, pies is feet.
Pronounced like pee air nuhs, and pee es
I hope that helps?

red_uni387

it's six leg in portugese, according to the online translator i use ^^