News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lots of Kennel Bed Credits, No Coloring Program... Help?

Started by Luv007, June 12, 2011, 12:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luv007

So everyone.......

I have a wonderful nice functionable computer that my wonderful husband bought me for school... and my games, BUT I lost my old art program to my old computer that is still living at my parents house... I have files saved via email of my old adoptable, but can't do anything with them.

I am also faced with the problem of not only coming into the CYO litter event late, but I'm coming into it without any way to color litters for myself.  So I am looking for:

1. Someone who can help me get Paintshop or Photoshop onto my new computer.... OR
2. Someone who can help me color litters of my Kennel dogs...

I will pay in puppies (TheKennel) or tags/foals (TheStable) or some of the adoptable I would LIKE to start running (Fables).  Payment will all depend on which of the two options you can help me do.... Obviously, option 1 is prefered but MUCH more difficult.

Also, please don't be offended if I decline any offers.  I'm working on figuring this out, as is my husband who likes to keep me happy, but we haven't come up with anything yet.  I just thought that putting more heads into the equation might help.
Also, I honestly can't stand GIMP or Paint for anything but the bare essentials (probably due to my lack of artistic skill to begin with).

So, thank you for you time and I'll send you some more thank you's if you have any aid you can give! :)

Ryuukokoro