News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cavallino - Not Just A Pretty Face Anymore!

Started by red_uni387, August 28, 2011, 03:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

LOL i think so, Aralie XD

Aralie - mutated premade x2, premade x2, apple x3, miss x3

Ravvana - miss x4, mutated premade x5, apple x2, premade x3, custom
looks like you got your wish xD should i send the form again?

geez, getting kinda tempted to raise the apple throwing price so you guys can't throw buckets of apples at the target XD

Aralie

*snaps finger* missed the customs again XD Think I will wait until you open customs before getting them then XD

Ravvana

No need to send the form again; I'll fill it out after dinner. No mutation this time, though?

And I'm done with tossing apples now that I have Sean and Selphy in the works, and I already have Iris Noire from a previous event. So don't worry about me ordering another barrel XD

red_uni387

i'm not serious about raising the price lol xD

Aralie, i'm really hesitant to open customs cause of my limited coloring skills, but we'll see ^^

Rav - i just got tired of writing the word mutated XD if you look at the game post, the only custom prize avaliable is mutated. but of course you can order a non-mutated one if you want ^^

Luv007

Yay! I'm going to have to send you the custom forms tuesday if that's okay!

Oh, and color suggestions from me: black/white contrasts and bright pretty colors are my fave!

Thank you, red!!

Goddesss

Goddesss tosses 35 apples in bold this time.

Wolfsong

Winged

Winged chucks another 15 apples!

These are my last, honest! Just hoping for more customs :)
Owner of Gliders!

Luv007

Red- I see that I need to post names for six babies, but I can't see their pictures currently. Could you post a url for me to copy and go to, or may I wait til tuesday to name them?

Goddesss

Quote from: luv007 on September 01, 2011, 06:39:13 AM
Red- I see that I need to post names for six babies, but I can't see their pictures currently. Could you post a url for me to copy and go to, or may I wait til tuesday to name them?

Sent you a PM

Luv007

Luv007

Names:

Pastel purple girl- Betsy

Lime green spotted awesomeness boy- Gator

Green and brown- Minty

Blue spotty- Blueberry

Orange and green- Pumpkin

White boy with ble/green/black hair- Razz

Goddesss

Quote from: luv007 on September 01, 2011, 12:23:16 PM
Names:

Pastel purple girl- Betsy

Lime green spotted awesomeness boy- Gator

Green and brown- Minty

Blue spotty- Blueberry

Orange and green- Pumpkin

White boy with ble/green/black hair- Razz

I think you have to PM names to red

Luv007

Thanks again, Goddesss! I'll go do that now.

sera

(( sera is not caught up on the thread, but wants to get this posted before she forgets. <3  Kasatsu is supposed to post an entry, too, and i hope to prod her about it tomorrow. <3 ))

Tandalari was a warriour mare, a Pastel piece of work, no less fierce for her pale colouration.  Her thick horn was her weapon, her scales her armour, and she ventured forth as a scout for her herd.  As she cantered down the valley, her small ears flicked back uneasily.  Something was wrong.  Her honed instincts warned her, but though she rolled her lavender eyes one way then the next, twisted her head to look all around her, she could not find the danger.

Tandalari hesitated for just a moment, then reared up on her hindmost legs and whirling around, ready to plunge back to the herd and warn them away.  A flare of light filled her eyes, making the world indistinct and confusing.  She shrilled a desperate warning, hoping that it would echo behind her, tell them that something dire had occurred as something heavy fell over her, pulling her down, down, down into darkness.

She woke to bars, to ropes, to locks.  Garish colours faded into an aura of lost despair.  Faux richness that had long since lost its shine.  She was on show for those who cared to stare at her 'strangeness' and somehow it mattered and yet it did not.  She struggled against this ennui, slowly regaining some sense of self as the days slipped by.  There was another with her and one day she looked at her fellow mare and knew they needed to be free. 

They didn't speak, pretending a lack of interest no longer felt, waiting for the day they could break free.  The days slid by.  Then weeks.  And. . . the day came.  A man opened their door, ropes in hand.  A man covered in metal, in piercings and greenish-grey tattoos.  She stood with her head down, as though too tired, too lost to respond.  He came near, unafraid.  She slammed into him, pinning him to the wall, giving the green and white mare a chance to escape before charging out of the door as well.  The other mare cleared a path and together they bolted for the open landscape together, hooves pounding in unison.  They ran from the show, from the sunset, into the waiting embrace of the forest down the road.  They ran to a new future, to a life they did not know, into the wilds of a world they didn't recognize. 

kasatsu

She'd gone and done it again. At least . . . she thought it was again. Maybe it hadn't been before. Squinting from the pain of all the thoughts floating through her head she turned her attention to the world outside her window. It was a rather large window too, made up of bars that kept her safe inside.

At some point that she didn't remember, she had gained a cage-mate. She was a really pretty one too, all light colored. Not at all like her own coloring which seemed to glow even in the dark. Radioactive was what she was told it was . . . at least that's what she thought she'd been told. Now that she thought about it, she couldn't quite remember if that was the proper word . . .  but it was the one that came to mind, so she'd go with that one.

The first few days her guest hadn't had much to say to her. Not that she, herself, was up to much conversation. All they seemed to do all day was sleep! It was starting to get old and boring. Though, considering they didn't have anywhere else they could go, it was better than having nothing to do. Gradually though, they seemed to be awake more often.

Through their isolated conversations she had learned a lot about her new friend, for surely that's why she was sent! It was fate that they had met. Indeed. Her pastel-friend also seemed to be super smart, knowing all sorts of things she had never thought about before. She was also a good strategist, coming up with all sorts of plans that seemed like they would be pretty awesome to do.

They were about to do one now, actually. Drakie had told her to stay back behind her, when the guy came to bring them their food. Once he opened the gate she was going to charger him and then it was her job to run. "Run like your tail is on fire," was the instructions she had been given actually. This was definitely going to be a fun job!

So Drakie charged him and then it was her turn. She ran, and ran, and ran. When she finally came to a stop she was breathless. Looking around her she frowned as this place looked familiar but seemed even more frightening then where they had just come from. Spotting her friend she asked in a tone that was both excited and leery, "What are we going to do now?"

sera

My girl is so adorable, red, ohmygoodness.  =-0 <3!  i would love to name her Cerrice

red_uni387

please please please PM all names to me; it's so much easier to keep track of

sera

OHGOSH. i'M SO SORRY, RED! D8;;;; *goes to PM now and bangs head on table for not checking that first*  ><;  *loves all over you apologetically*

red_uni387

okay, working on getting caught up, guys! finished the certings that had been sent in, and shall edit in the final apple tosses into this post in a few minutes. then i'll judge the writing contest ^^

Goddesss - premade x11, apple x7, miss x8, custom x2, mutated premade x7

WolfSong - premade

Winged Dreams - mutated premade x2, miss x3, apple x7, premade x3

and if i'm not mistaken, i also still need to color these:

Aralie - mutated premade x2, premade x2, apple x3, miss x3

Ravvana - miss x4, mutated premade x5, apple x2, premade x3, custom

along with the customs :) if there's other prizes i haven't colored please speak up! <3

Winners of the writing contest have been posted!!! :D

red_uni387

i promise i didn't forget about these, guys <3

i got a couple new mutations so am gonna include those in the mutated premade pot as an apology. only have the males atm, though

should have some time to color tomorrow, this weekend was pretty hectic with a lab report and an essay to write >__<