News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sketches and Stuff By Me~

Started by CrystalAngelNeko, April 16, 2011, 06:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrystalAngelNeko

Crystal just wanted to show of some of her work~ So here you go! Take a lookie, and tell her what you think!

First up, Crystal would like to show you a little something she drew for her very good friend Ryuu! It's her cute little grumpy character, Tanaka! x3 Isn't he just so grumpy?!

Then this picture was drawn for her friend Silent because Silent's character was being emo... and it was just so out of character and just... yeah.... hot~

This is fanart Crystal drew of one of her AAA companions rocking to a mad beat on his air guitar! YEAH!

This is more fanart of another AAA companion of Crystal's... Just looking really cute!

That is all the art that Crystal feel's like showing off right now... but if you find the need to have some of her art, and Crystal isn't MAD busy... you should try PMing her and talking it out ^.^

red_uni387

eee love that picture of Twink <3

Ryuukokoro

Yay for Crystal art!!

(Tanaka) I didn't agree to be a model...

Neocridders

These are lovely! I wish I could draw people !!

Victoria

The people in your art you drew have some nice bodies!  :o Great work!

PonyMama

*Loves on Twink*
I know someone else who does the same

So many pretty sketches

CrystalAngelNeko

Some art from crystal again~

These two are of my AAA companion, Lailani ♥ I love her to death and she is such a total meany~

This one, she's a little worried about her twin brother who went missing...

In this picture, the girl on the left is my friends character, Ale, and the 'girl' on the right is my character Terry. Terry is actually a very gender confused boy... but he's very lovable and practically Ale's twin ^.^

And this half elf here is Ryuu's character Pallas! He's a goofy, awesome flirt <3

Luv007

Wow.  I'm jealous of your skills.  Lol.  Very nicely drawn.... each and every one!