News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

PM Paints nails!

Started by PonyMama, June 04, 2011, 09:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok I posted these in the Anima Adoption Agency forum (hence the PM <3's AAA on the pictures), but really wanna show them off wherever I can, cause I am working hard at them and hopefully soon be able to practice on real names (besides mine) and maybe make a little money painting them.

(the real nails are mine, so yes I painted all my nails by myself)

*Sorry for crappy pic quality, it's kinda cloudy outside in the morning

Lisa Frank Shatter (the black polish actually shatters on it's own)

Fake Nail examples

BabyKittenCandy

Ace PM! If your interested in nail art I would recommend an airbrush. Once you get a feel for them you can do some wonderful things and ofc, there are so many different stensils too :)

I trained to be a nail tech and i have all the kits etc, just cant drive so cant really establish a business atm but its so much fun, I love nail art!!

PonyMama

I am liking what I can do with a brush and dotting tools right now
just slowly building my polishes and nail art brushes

I am going to attempt to work with glitter today.
as well as a Canuck theme *Go Canucks!*

I can't drive either, I just wanna maybe do nails for special occasions for people who have real nails for a bit of extra cash, nothing big

Victoria

My favorite is the shatter one! You did a great job if i lived near you i would so get my nails done there! Who would of know amazing art could be done on your nails!  :o

Kahlira

oo I like that Lisa Frank stuff.

PonyMama

and my stash:

My polishes/Nail art polishes:

Kahlira

Eeyore shoulda been on your pointter :P You're pretty good at that XD Yay for talented people!

PonyMama

yeah except with the color being wrong (I didn't have the right colors) I didn't want the focus to be on him

BabyKittenCandy

Very cool PM!!! I have no-one to practise on atm! Well, except myself but yeah... not half as much fun!